Arella Mae

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:36 pm
For pete's sake, isn't it pretty obvious to everyone (I know it is to Dagmaraka) that this is a pretty young person?

Don't you suppose that someone seemingly so young might take this criticism a bit more to heart than an adult?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:38 pm
Here we go again, with the Queen of self-righteousness . . . for my part, i only made the observation that she describes dissent as cruelty--one of your crowd apparently. I then told everybody here just what a buncha meanies they are for not billing an' cooing when a new purveyor of crackpot christianity shows up . . .
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:41 pm
Immaturity ain't no excuse, not even for Christians.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:42 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
For pete's sake, isn't it pretty obvious to everyone (I know it is to Dagmaraka) that this is a pretty young person?

Don't you suppose that someone seemingly so young might take this criticism a bit more to heart than an adult?

MoAn,
We can only hope she does.
Back in my day, we learned some manners before posting on the internet.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:43 pm
That wasn't cool, Rose.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:44 pm
WTF is an unchristian? I didn't know that could be a noun.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:50 pm
I wasn't referring to you Setanta. But, since you had to jump in there and assume I was pointing a finger at you ~ She's a child Setanta! Big brave man, right. Make you feel good to say nasty things about people with faith? I am so sick of you putting down everyone that doesn't agree with you. If I were the only person to say these things, yeah, then I would say I have a problem. Since there are many more that feel if they don't agree with you they are then on your list, I tend to think I'm a bit more correct in my understanding of you.

You can't even give a person a break because of their age? How much a gentleman you are. I think you are just a bully. You don't like most of the beliefs of the Christian posters on these threads and you let it be known just how stupid and deluded you think we are.

Why not stand up and take some responsibility for your own actions? No one forces you to act like an obnoxious jerk. You seem do to just fine all by yourself.

Others on these threads have no problem being civil even if they completely disagree with what someone says. If you ask me, those are the ones with intelligence. Those are the ones that have validity in what they say. I can easily respect them for being honest because they don't feel the need to sling mud.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:55 pm
LionTamerX,

You learned manners before posting on the internet? So was common courtesy part of that class?

I imagine J_B unchristian means a non-Christian to rose.

How terribly sad that you would all tear apart what this child felt she was doing as an act of love and sharing.

I only hope that your own children never face this kind of rejection because of their age or for anything else.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:57 pm
when you play in the street you have to watch for the cars and trucks.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:01 pm
You know for adults, I cannot believe how so unresponsibile you feel you are for your own actions.

Dys, if one of your kids (if you have any that is) ever runs out into the street for any reason, try to remember you said this when the driver of the car that hits that child says it wasn't his fault at all and your child shouldn't have been there in the first place.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:01 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
LionTamerX,

You learned manners before posting on the internet? So was common courtesy part of that class?

No,
I was schooled by nuns. They were harsh in dispensing punishment for those that disagreed with their ideas.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:03 pm
Well, at least I know where you get it from.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:06 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I wasn't referring to you Setanta. But, since you had to jump in there and assume I was pointing a finger at you ~ She's a child Setanta! Big brave man, right. Make you feel good to say nasty things about people with faith? I am so sick of you putting down everyone that doesn't agree with you. If I were the only person to say these things, yeah, then I would say I have a problem. Since there are many more that feel if they don't agree with you they are then on your list, I tend to think I'm a bit more correct in my understanding of you.

You can't even give a person a break because of their age? How much a gentleman you are. I think you are just a bully. You don't like most of the beliefs of the Christian posters on these threads and you let it be known just how stupid and deluded you think we are.

Why not stand up and take some responsibility for your own actions? No one forces you to act like an obnoxious jerk. You seem do to just fine all by yourself.

Others on these threads have no problem being civil even if they completely disagree with what someone says. If you ask me, those are the ones with intelligence. Those are the ones that have validity in what they say. I can easily respect them for being honest because they don't feel the need to sling mud.

Go Momma!!! David takes on Goliath. Cool
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:07 pm
http://www.unc.edu/courses/jomc050/idog.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:07 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I wasn't referring to you Setanta. But, since you had to jump in there and assume I was pointing a finger at you ~ She's a child Setanta!

I made no such assumption, i simply responded to your typical self-righteous nonsense. So what if she is a child--if she is so young that posting here would do her an injury, then her parents have failed in their responsibilities to monitor her activities. Of course, it is by no means assured that she is a child, although the circumstantial evidence is that her attitudes are very immature for whatever her age may be.

Quote:
Big brave man, right. Make you feel good to say nasty things about people with faith?

I am always happy to ridicule those who scorn others for not sharing their superstitions. Note that your little sweetie pie here lashed out at others for not swallowing her nonsense before i ever posted a word. Your playground taunts are meaningless.

Quote:
I am so sick of you putting down everyone that doesn't agree with you.

How very hypocritical of you--you do this all the time.

Quote:
If I were the only person to say these things, yeah, then I would say I have a problem. Since there are many more that feel if they don't agree with you they are then on your list, I tend to think I'm a bit more correct in my understanding of you.

That's an ad populum fallacy--or, in Anatole France's pithy expression--"Because fifty thousand people believe a wrong thing, it is still a wrong thing." I have no list, but i certainly do love to point out your self-righteous hypocricy. You understand nothing about me. You know nothing about me.

Quote:
You can't even give a person a break because of their age?

The age of this member has not been established--only the circumstantial evidence of immaturity.

Quote:
How much a gentleman you are.

How would you know? You'd have to be a lady to make such a judgment.

Quote:
I think you are just a bully.

It is so ironic to see you use the verb "to think" in a sentence.

Quote:
You don't like most of the beliefs of the Christian posters on these threads and you let it be known just how stupid and deluded you think we are.

I don't characterize people as being stupid simply because i find their imaginary friend superstitions to be idiotic. This is a willful falsehood on your part--for the slower among us, that's a lie.

Quote:

As i do not admit to being an obnoxious jerk, i find this to be meaningless.

Quote:

You call any disagreement with you and any unpleasant characterization of your manner of expressing yourself to be "mud slinging." That does not make it so. Your remarks to me here are clear violations of the terms of service. By your own criterion, you demonstrate your lack of intelligence through your lack of civility. Hoist on your own petard.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:09 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Well, at least I know where you get it from.

It was a small part of my christian upbringing.

Thankfully, I had two good parents to assist in my education.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:10 pm
MOAN was just showing her christian charity with that sideswipe at Catholicism . . .
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:15 pm
Why do you think she's a child, MA? Immature yes, but I don't see anything that reflects age.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:20 pm
Setanta wrote:
MOAN was just showing her christian charity with that sideswipe at Catholicism . . .

Duly noted.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:26 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

How terribly sad that you would all tear apart what this child felt she was doing as an act of love and sharing.

I only hope that your own children never face this kind of rejection because of their age or for anything else.

What?!? This supposed child is old enough to have access to the internet and old enough to determine that crap she posted was worth sharing. How old does someone need to be before the gloves come off on this forum? She has 70 posts and joined in early November. She had battles from the first day and has been looking for a fight since she came here asking people to do her homework for her. She's been on the R&S forum before today and has gone out of her way to be obnoxious in her posts.

I only hope she has parents who are guiding her in how to get along with people.
0 Replies