I Say We Duke It Out!

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:16 am
Momma Angel wrote:

There has been a few posts from non-believers mentioning the fact that there is an influx of Christians and Christian topics popping up. Wow! Imagine that!

You can't tell me God doesn't answer prayer. I have been asking God to bring more Christians to A2K and he's sure doing it. I submit that the non-believers perhaps are feeling the power of God maybe?

Momma, we gain new members via google searches on key words. You have started a great many threads with various christian key words - YOU are probably the one who inspired the influx.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:17 am
Intrepid wrote:
Lash wrote:
Very Happy

It's very freeing to just say I'm wrong sometimes. Who cares?

The universe won't implode or anything. Very Happy

I was wrong just a few hours ago. Very Happy

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong. :-D

It took me a minute to get that. I need to lay off the drugs.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:20 am
littlek wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

There has been a few posts from non-believers mentioning the fact that there is an influx of Christians and Christian topics popping up. Wow! Imagine that!

You can't tell me God doesn't answer prayer. I have been asking God to bring more Christians to A2K and he's sure doing it. I submit that the non-believers perhaps are feeling the power of God maybe?

Momma, we gain new members via google searches on key words. You have started a great many threads with various christian key words - YOU are probably the one who inspired the influx.

She is God's temple according to scripture.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:29 am
littlek wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Could you give an example? I have been unable to find any in my own search tests.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:38 am
Yeah.... which keywords did you use to come to your conclusion littlek?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:45 am
I'm just stating a concept, as I understand it, I didn't run any test.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:47 am
Then perhaps it would be best not to postulate such things on a whim.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:49 am
Oh pulease.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:51 am
I was just returning here to say that I found no evidence on google, but your arrogance makes me want to vomit. Night.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:51 am
And hypocrisy!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:56 am
littlek wrote:
I was just returning here to say that I found no evidence on google, but your arrogance makes me want to vomit. Night.

Perhaps you should have checked your evidence before making your statement. Just sayin....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:58 am
I stated a fact. We do gain new members via google searches. Not exclusively, but I didn't say it was the exclusive method. And postulated an alternative reason for why we had gained new members. I thought Momma might like to the idea that she was getting somewhere with her threads. She seems frustrated with the bulk of us.

And you, mr man, need not speak to me of postulating without evidence.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:01 am
Example?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:05 am
littlek,

It's not that I am frustrated with the "bulk of you." When it comes to supporting our troops I am probably what some could call overprotective. I did get my feelings hurt about those threads for the troops but I am ok.

It was me more than anyone else.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:30 am
lol that was funny intrepid.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you can't produce evidence on a simple google search and we call you on it and it makes you want to vomit.....think how sick we get when someone asks us for evidence of God.

What did you call it arrogance? I need some pepto bismol...I'm feeling queasy.

I guess Momma's prayers and their effects cannot be discounted so easily by facts.....only by faith. lol
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:29 am
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Craven, who created the site, is an expert on search engine optimization.

You folk came via that, ot you really are an organised invasion.

In which case, you repel me.

And do not be so smegging rude to Little k.....she knows ssoooooooo much more than you about this site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:47 am
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

And do not be so smegging rude to Little k.....she knows ssoooooooo much more than you about this site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I came from another forum...no search. I could probably agree to an organized invasion though. Laughing Laughing Shocked

I don't doubt littlek's knowledge of this site.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 07:17 am
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where is the proof that she is correct? Of course, you are one to tell people about about being rude.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:05 am
Intrepid wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where is the proof that she is correct? Of course, you are one to tell people about about being rude.

Actually, I found this forum by searching Google for something pertaining to christianity. I can't remember what it was, but if I do I'll paste it in.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:06 am
Intrepid wrote:

As an aside, what's with you and demanding proof? Sort of a reversal of your usual stance, eh?
0 Replies