I Say We Duke It Out!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:09 am
What proof do you seek? Perhaps I can be of assistance.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:28 pm
Questioner,

You are questioning someone wanting proof? I would think that would be more to the way you and those that require proof would want. I am really getting confused.

I'm not being a smart aleck. I'm serious.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:46 pm
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Craven, who created the site, is an expert on search engine optimization.

You folk came via that, ot you really are an organised invasion.

In which case, you repel me.

And do not be so smegging rude to Little k.....she knows ssoooooooo much more than you about this site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dlowan ... your arrogance disgusts me. Pardon me while I wretch.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:06 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Questioner,

You are questioning someone wanting proof? I would think that would be more to the way you and those that require proof would want. I am really getting confused.

You're silly.

I'll break the jest down for you if you really require it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:14 pm
Questioner wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
Questioner,

You're silly.

I'll break the jest down for you if you really require it.

Questioner,

Uh, I, too, was making a joke. Dang, I have the worst delivery. Embarrassed I need to go back to my smileys! Very Happy
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 01:15 pm
LOL smileys do have certain positive effect that I like. Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 06:37 am
C'mon. I know my jokes need some work and my delivery really stinks, but to lock the thread? Shocked

DISCLAIMER: This post is definitely a joke.http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 06:50 am
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

And do not be so smegging rude to Little k.....she knows ssoooooooo much more than you about this site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then this is all to the good, since many of your more arrogant and nasty posts (of which there are many) make me (and numbers of others) want to "wretch" too.

Perhaps you have grown in empathy for this state of affairs now?

Or not.

I care not.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 01:44 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Example?

Allow me.

mesquite wrote:
Eryemil,
It was one of Frank's posts concerning slavery and Christianity that I Googled up, which first brought me to A2K. He has definitely had fun here and has just been on extra good behavior recently.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1217714#1217714
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 02:36 pm
mesquite wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Example?

Allow me.

mesquite wrote:
Eryemil,
It was one of Frank's posts concerning slavery and Christianity that I Googled up, which first brought me to A2K. He has definitely had fun here and has just been on extra good behavior recently.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1217714#1217714

Thank you for attempting to answer the question that I posed to another member. However, you have missed the question and answed what was not asked.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:09 pm
Oh excuse me. I thought my example was pertinent to the question under discussion (how members find their way to A2K).

Having a case of cramps today?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:11 pm
dlowan wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then this is all to the good, since many of your more arrogant and nasty posts (of which there are many) make me (and numbers of others) want to "wretch" too.

Or not.

I care not.

Your apathy disgusts me. Pardon me while I wretch.

I challenge you to find a truly "nasty" post of mine. Now, I'm imagining you coming back with a post I made calling Helen Thomas partisan and ugly, or Momma Sheehan dim and anti-jew, but I'll leave that up to you.

I presume you do not characterize your own frequent posts that denigrate those of faith as "nasty," so I'm interested in knowing what you do find to be "nasty."
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:12 pm
Mesquite,

You couldn't find a more recent example? That post was from March 2005. Is that the only post of its kind?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:20 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Oh boy.

'K is correct.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or not.

I care not.

Your apathy disgusts me. Pardon me while I wretch.

I challenge you to find a truly "nasty" post of mine. Now, I'm imagining you coming back with a post I made calling Helen Thomas partisan and ugly, or Momma Sheehan dim and anti-jew, but I'll leave that up to you.

I presume you do not characterize your own frequent posts that denigrate those of faith as "nasty," so I'm interested in knowing what you do find to be "nasty."

Lol!!

You need a GI examination, you are much given to vomiting......you frequently believe it is good debate to vomit as a response to people's posts, with that stupid little emoticon of yours.

That would be a beginning of listing your fyour frequent nastinesses, Tico...are you proud of that? Do you consider it a practice of reasoned and good debate?

Yes, look at the way you characterize opponents...look for yourself. look at some series of posts.

Do you want a nasty contest?

I agree, the likes of you, Lash etc have got me to be nastier than I wish to be in response, something which actually disgusts me more even than the disgusting behaviour which triggered it, which is why I am taking something of a timeout from political threads, in general, and not reading the posts of some at all.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:26 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Mesquite,

You couldn't find a more recent example? That post was from March 2005. Is that the only post of its kind?

It was mine...it was about how I FOUND A2K. I figured it would carry more weight since it was an older post that verified k's contention.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:26 pm
Come on little bunny.

Take it easy.Cheer up.

Think about the ashes series.

Did you know that one young lady claimed that she won the ashes single handed (metaphorically I mean) by keeping Shane Warne up all night.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:27 pm
dlowan,

Ok, I need some clarification if I may.

Quote:
I agree, the likes of you, Lash etc have got me to be nastier than I wish to be in response....

Are you saying it is their fault that you are nastier or they make you sound nastier than you are? I am not sure that's what you are saying and I do not want to assume something that isn't there.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 04:53 pm
dlowan wrote:
Lol!!

You need a GI examination, you are much given to vomiting......you frequently believe it is good debate to vomit as a response to people's posts, with that stupid little emoticon of yours.

You mean this one: http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/puke.gif

dlowan wrote:
That would be a beginning of listing your fyour frequent nastinesses, Tico...are you proud of that? Do you consider it a practice of reasoned and good debate?

Let me get this straight: You believe my use of the puking emoticon is indicative of my "nastiness"?

You frequently go out of your way to smear and disparage those who believe in God, yet presumably do not believe yourself to be "nasty" when doing so. Nice little double-standard you've go going, Deb.

No, I don't consider my use of that emoticon -- or any emoticon for that matter - a practice of reasoned and good debate, or any kind of debate. The relatively few occasions I've had to use said emoticon, it has been used merely to express my disgust ... which, apparently, you believe to convey a certain nastiness which you find disagreeable.

As you say: "I care not."

dlowan wrote:
Do you want a nasty contest?

Gosh, no, dlowan. I've seen you in action .... I'd not stand a chance. I freely admit you'd win, hands down.

dlowan wrote:
I agree, the likes of you, Lash etc have got me to be nastier than I wish to be in response, something which actually disgusts me more even than the disgusting behaviour which triggered it, which is why I am taking something of a timeout from political threads, in general, and not reading the posts of some at all.

I see ... you are capable of characterizing yourself as having been nasty, but it's only because of other posters, huh?

You don't have the ability to refrain from waltzing into the S&R threads and proffering your opinion about our "imaginary friend," and calling our beliefs "daft"? You are intentionally being very insulting when you do so -- yes, I'd go so far as to say you are being "nasty" -- but "you care not."
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 12:12 am
mesquite wrote:
Oh excuse me. I thought my example was pertinent to the question under discussion (how members find their way to A2K).

Then perhaps you should have posted without answering my question. My question was pertinent to what a poster had written, not what you had answered. Perhaps you should have posted without offering to answer my question. Cramps? No, I don't believe so.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 12:41 am
Intrepid wrote:
mesquite wrote:

Then perhaps you should have posted without answering my question. My question was pertinent to what a poster had written, not what you had answered. Perhaps you should have posted without offering to answer my question. Cramps? No, I don't believe so.

The single word, "Example?" is hardly pertinent to anything in particular. Your "question" followed a post by littlek that contained this statement to which my post supported.

Quote:
I stated a fact. We do gain new members via google searches. Not exclusively, but I didn't say it was the exclusive method. And postulated an alternative reason for why we had gained new members.

If not cramps perhaps a boil on your butt?

For one whose main contributions to A2K are quips, it hardly seems appropriate for you to be telling me what to reply to.
0 Replies