I Say We Duke It Out!

Lash

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 02:39 am
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Lol!!

You need a GI examination, you are much given to vomiting......you frequently believe it is good debate to vomit as a response to people's posts, with that stupid little emoticon of yours.

You mean this one: http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/puke.gif

dlowan wrote:
That would be a beginning of listing your fyour frequent nastinesses, Tico...are you proud of that? Do you consider it a practice of reasoned and good debate?

Let me get this straight: You believe my use of the puking emoticon is indicative of my "nastiness"?

You frequently go out of your way to smear and disparage those who believe in God, yet presumably do not believe yourself to be "nasty" when doing so. Nice little double-standard you've go going, Deb.

No, I don't consider my use of that emoticon -- or any emoticon for that matter - a practice of reasoned and good debate, or any kind of debate. The relatively few occasions I've had to use said emoticon, it has been used merely to express my disgust ... which, apparently, you believe to convey a certain nastiness which you find disagreeable.

As you say: "I care not."

dlowan wrote:
Do you want a nasty contest?

Gosh, no, dlowan. I've seen you in action .... I'd not stand a chance. I freely admit you'd win, hands down.

dlowan wrote:
I agree, the likes of you, Lash etc have got me to be nastier than I wish to be in response, something which actually disgusts me more even than the disgusting behaviour which triggered it, which is why I am taking something of a timeout from political threads, in general, and not reading the posts of some at all.

I see ... you are capable of characterizing yourself as having been nasty, but it's only because of other posters, huh?

You don't have the ability to refrain from waltzing into the S&R threads and proffering your opinion about our "imaginary friend," and calling our beliefs "daft"? You are intentionally being very insulting when you do so -- yes, I'd go so far as to say you are being "nasty" -- but "you care not."

I'm thankful people have started calling her on her self-righteous bullshit.

I can't believe someone who attempts to paint herself as so sophisticated actually publicly blames others for her own behavior.

She has become one of the more insulting, nastier members--and no one is responsible for that, other than her.

Self examination is in order.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 01:20 pm
Setanta,

I am on my way out to an appointment right now and won't be back for a few hours. But, I wanted to address you and figured this is the best thread in which to do that.

I would be more than happy to verbally banter with you in THIS thread. I am not going to disrespect anyone elses' thread with my issues. It's not the right thing to do and it is disrespectful for me to do so. So, if you want to continue with our discussion about stealing or killing for Jesus, or whatever other issue you would like with me, can we agree to do it here? And, if you want, you can start.

Momma Angel
0 Replies