Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 12:53 pm
@neologist,
My definition of "God" has very little to do with the Jewish/Christian God I can assure you..
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 01:26 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Enlighten me.
In what way is "He who causes to become" insufficient?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 05:22 pm
@neologist,
I am not disagreeing with the "coinage" but you don't really want me to go on about the personnel God Christian thing do you ? Suffices to say that such view is not in my menu...
Looking4Truth

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 05:30 pm
@neologist,
He is who causes to become. We have became. He was the reason. People search for Him within his creation and wonder why they don't see Him. He is the creator of all things. He always was, is, and will be. All things was created and has not always been. He was not created. He isn't apart of creation, He's the creator. When people look for physical evidence of God, what exactly are they looking for?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 05:34 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

I am not disagreeing with the "coinage" but you don't really want me to go on about the personnel God Christian thing do you ? Suffices to say that such view is not in my menu...
What do you mean by "personal God Christian thing". I have never heard of this "thing".
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 06:26 pm
@neologist,
Not in the mood for playing games with you go check the Bible...

My vision of God is abstract and not an Anthropomorphized childish entity with will power and wishes or words...any distinction between the world in all its timeless entirety and God is also empty.

...furthermore the very idea of causation is a figure of speech that can only have context with us timely creatures...the world doesn't cause anything, IT IS !
neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 08:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Not in the mood for playing games with you go check the Bible...
Your assumption of the intellectual high ground is premature.
You should check the Bible.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 09:32 pm
@neologist,
That's the problem; he's already checked the bible.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 09:40 pm
@neologist,
To use your languaging all along I am referring to the "father" (The Alpha and the Omega) not to the "holly ghost"...(excuse my immature arrogance but lets see if you get what I mean on this one)...I am driving the debate to the ultimate timeless level on which one can look at "God"...any less and you are referring to "Godlets", not GOD !

PS- Anima is illusion, Logos or Mathematica is true ! (I'll bet you will find that convoluted as hell)
neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 09:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That's the problem; he's already checked the bible.
Most people read the Bible according to the mindset of nominal christians. Hence, they look for themes such as hell fie, immortal soul, trinity, and the like. So, its hard for me to trust their conclusions.

Where's Dok S, when you need him?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:13 pm
One does not need to read much in the Bible to grasp the whole new testament is dedicated to an anthropomorphized version of God, namely Christ...but even the old testament "Zeus" doesn't picture much better from where I stand...

So yes, I think I am entitled with some property to distance myself from most of it and retain only the mystical core truths out of the all soap opera the book brings about...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:22 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:
To use your languaging all along I am referring to the "father" (The Alpha and the Omega) not to the "holly ghost"...(excuse my immature arrogance but lets see if you get what I mean on this one)...I am driving the debate to the ultimate timeless level on which one can look at "God"...any less and you are referring to "Godlets", not GOD !

PS- Anima is illusion, Logos or Mathematica is true ! (I'll bet you will find that convoluted as hell)
OK, The concept of the trinity and its inclusion of Jesus and the holy spirit as somehow equal and intertwined within the 'godhead' is not supported by the bible. I am talking of the God that Jesus worshiped and whose name he taught his followers to revere (as in Matthew 6:9). That is none other than the God whose name the Hebrews had long since declined even to pronounce, designated by the four Hebrew letters usually transliterated YHWH or JHVH. The literal translation of the name is as I said before.

You don't have to believe it. Just understand I am prepared to offer a stout defense.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:27 pm
@neologist,
You just have to answer this simple question a yes or no case, do you think/interpret Jehovah is a thinking entity like a mind ?
neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:29 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How else could he have instilled free will in his creation if he did not posses it himself?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 10:33 pm
@neologist,
But who says I believe in free will for a minute ? In my mind the whole idea of free will is to say the least crushed to the bone...the very conception of freedom opposes directly the idea of God and Truth...God is everywhere and there's nothing beyond "God's will" (process)...
neologist

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 11:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I thought as much. You would make an excellent defense attorney

Or you would get disbarred, I'm not sure which.
imans

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 01:30 am
the **** is startin to get over u that is why u cant see anything free while all what u are still able to pretend knowin for powers over others is about finite garbages already done billions times of evil livings way dreamin about claimin that u will
do it too
as if evil will b gone to b replaced by u, or as if satan die for u

now we know the symbol u represent so let everyone enjoy watchin ur end free conception just real for u
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 07:51 am
@neologist,
nah...I use the "responsibility" instrument like everyone else...I just happen to understand it is a behavioral conditioning instrument, and not an absolute stance on accountability...
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 11:59 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Nut'n wrong with that! Mr. Green We "all" have our "quirks." Mr. Green
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 12:33 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Like a free ticket to the dance