Our Troops Must Stay

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:55 am
let's don't fight girls... then the terrorists have won. Sad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:07 am
Your hatefulness has overthrown what little reason you have ever displayed here, Stevepax. I have been opposed to the Shrub's dirty little war since long before it was launched, and the record here proves that. In now way does that fact alter my ability to recognize the nature and the role of a volunteer army in a democratic republic. Our military cannot reasonably function if each soldiers feels free to question their orders. You know damned little about the military if you thing that such questioning were either easy or justified. Military organizations only function properly if the members thereof follow their orders and depend upon their civilian overseers to make the right decisions. If they do so, then the onus of injustice and venality fall upon those who have sent them to war.

You have made an indefensible remark when you say that you refuse to mourn those who are lost, refuse to mourn for their families. Ultimately, though, you are insignificant in all of this, but your attitude is not. For so long as idiocy such as that is peddled, your point of view is an effective standing slur on reasonable citizens who oppose the injustice of this war and the venality of those who engineered it for their narrow and self-serving agenda.

Although our opposition to this war may be coincident, in no way do i ever wished to associated with your hysterical and unreasonable extremism. Your attitude disgusts me, and is a blot upon any claim you may make to understanding and intelligence. Have the courtesy to address no more remarks to me.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:07 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
let's don't fight girls... then the terrorists have won. Sad

You mean yo tell they haven't??
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:18 am
My Hatefulness? That's hilarious! You better check out some of the other posters for that quality.

Setenta, I could care less what your thoughts of me are. I have had it with an immoral people who will not stand up for what is right. I don't care if you think my remarks are indefensible, because I think this war and it's support is indefensible. I'm tired of this support the troops crap which translates to support the war or else crap.

You call me an extremist, that's fricking laughable. It's the extremists who support this war in any way. I'm through supporting this war, IN ANY WAY!!

One thing that you said IS right, the troops are volunteers ... they can unvolunteer!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:20 am
Sheer ignorant idiocy. Once again, have the courtesy not to address your idiotic rants to me.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:22 am
That's not a choice you have. I see you tell people off all the time. You're not exactly Emily Post. You remind me of Lord Vaako in Riddick!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:25 am
Your limited view of the world based upon your narrow reading and your boneheaded opinions is a matter of indifference to me. Any pathetica attempt to compare me to a fictional character is equally meaningless.

You have spewed hateful idiocy, and i intend to keep repeating that fact for as long as you continue to address me. You have, in your hysterical hatred, displayed a profound ignorance of how the world works.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:57 am
Then you are as much, or more of an idiot than you accuse me of being. I can't help it you support this war. The hate comes from you, who wishes the killing to continue. Your blind support of people who have no moral code is indeed the hateful and despicable postion between the two of us. I at least am not willing to justify the continued murder by saying there are no choices. There is always a choice, you just have to be brave enough to make it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 07:59 am
I do not support this war, and never have. For as long as you continue to address posts to me, i will point out that your expressed opinions are founded in hysteria and hate, and conditioned by a profound ignorance.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:04 am
The hysteria comes from you who thinks that your way is the only way, and anything else is idiocy and ignorance as you like to call it. You, who will obey no matter what the cost. Talk about profound ignorance. My masters have told me to obey, therefore, I obey. Oh yea, that's truly enlightened Setenta. Very bright indeed!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:05 am
For as long as you continue to address posts to me, i will point out that your expressed opinions are founded in hysteria and hate, and conditioned by a profound ignorance.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:13 am
Ah yes, Lord Vaako, calling everyone idiots and hateful. You're an equal opportunity elitist aren't you. You're smarter than everyone apparently. Whatta hoot! I'll be sure to treat you with the same respect you treat everyone else ... Emily!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:13 am
For as long as you continue to address posts to me, i will point out that your expressed opinions are founded in hysteria and hate, and conditioned by a profound ignorance.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:16 am
That's fine Emily, You may have the last word. I will let you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:19 am
While you continue your tantrum: For as long as you continue to address posts to me, i will point out that your expressed opinions are founded in hysteria and hate, and conditioned by a profound ignorance.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:21 am
Stevepax
Other readers of this thread must be getting bored at the pissing match because it could go on forever. Good way to kill a thread.

Agreeing to disagree might allow the rest of us to get back to the topic of this thread.

Thanks.

BBB Smile
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:24 am
Actually I was kinda enjoying it.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:24 am
Who's Emily?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:25 am
DrewDad wrote:
Who's Emily?

The good taste maven.

From Wikipedia (so it may or may not be accurate):

Quote:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:26 am
How do the troops unvolunteer Stevepax? Are you encouraging mutiny in the Armed Forces? You should think very carefully before going down that path.
0 Replies