quietStorm7

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:59 pm
AIGHT SCRILLA....L.A.S ON TOP
0 Replies

MC 3xecution

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 09:01 pm
shittest rappers
You're all ****, talkin about flow as if were rappin over a beat
Freestyle you can't spit, thats why you nerdie bitches come on here to drop ****, im over your immature fake lines, im goin out to snort some fuckin lines, net geeks i can tell u aint got no spine, all of u can get off my nutsack, cause to me all ur shits wack, all band together cause your in the same crew, when i see yall write **** down i dont see nothin new,
yall reminds me of a group of chicks, i know u faggot teers gonna be suckin each others dicks, and u want mine, cause i spat an iller line,
yo fya for not caring about me, you sure as **** wrote a dictionary about me, you got mentally molested, on here ur brain aint protected, from ur family u got neglected, if you were a car u stalled, i read the first line of ur **** and got bored, supersly you just need to uninstall, before u get some one run up on you and put ur brains across the wall, stop replying cause u say the same ****, now button ur bottom lip while ur drinkin my spit, my sick punchlines will leave all ur brains sick, i obviously got to u and thats ill, so its 3 to nill, just like the score against brazil, and your cricket team shitter then bangladesh, and your rhymes just aint fresh, they been used over n over, just like the game red rover, your rhymes are as pretty as macey grey, banding together all 3 of u must be gay,
so get off my nuts before i crack ur vertibray
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 09:22 pm
yo quiet i rememba u when u used 2 be on here u was like the worst mane nobody gave a **** bout u and guess what nobody do now.you thin k you the best than battle me
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 09:57 pm
dj quik kid wrote:
yo quiet i rememba u when u used 2 be on here u was like the worst mane nobody gave a **** bout u and guess what nobody do now.you thin k you the best than battle me

lol... nigga i came on after u. and i asked u do u know the real dj quick. u never replied so i guess u a copy cat. but if u want to go than go ahead...
0 Replies

MC 3xecution

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 11:21 pm
hahaha
I violated your brain fya..
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 01:17 am
yo
sup yall
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 01:26 am
wat up man
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 01:28 am
hey
I found this webby and thought id register man, this is a rap battle part no? i like readin battles =] How u doing man?
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 01:57 am
this is rap ill write a poem=]
My wifes discraceful>she doesn't swallow more then a mouthful>
I think shes deceitful> because she wants a divorce>
shes predictable> but keeps comin back cause im hung like a horse>
and drive in a porche> thats got a double exhaust>
untill the day i come home and the car was torched>
and most my clothes scortched> on the porch>
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:00 am
im ok man
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:01 am
Re: this is rap ill write a poem=]
WackSteR wrote:
My wifes discraceful>she doesn't swallow more then a mouthful>
I think shes deceitful> because she wants a divorce>
shes predictable> but keeps comin back cause im hung like a horse>
and drive in a porche> thats got a double exhaust>
untill the day i come home and the car was torched>
and most my clothes scortched> on the porch>

is dat true or u messin around?
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:16 am
Smile
it happened to one of my friends
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:17 am
haha
nah man just messing, made it up if that did happen id be in jail for murder even if it was one of my friends =]
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:19 am
i wrote it so some other people would start writin em
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:22 am
o ok. dats wad up. coo man
0 Replies

quietStorm7

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:26 am
can u rap tho?
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 06:15 am
iight im gonna spit against that MC trip:

i already sliced this fake loser but hell i can do it again// before he posts he well equipped wid a paper and pen// then he writes down wat he wanna say after days of work//im lyriccly crazy come up on you with this and drive you bezerk// your dumb thinkin that you can ever be an good MC on this site// i bet you this kid jerks off in front of class in broad daylight// he dont have a shower but he think that he can make rabies-flee// this kid aint an OG more of a BG; yea a baby G// i know this fool a baby cuz he aint got nuttin that i wanna hear// dont be mad cuz your the ones who rap sound dorky and qeer// just another kid right out the suburbs who think he got skill// after this ima leave this guy with a whole cabinet of pills// i swear ill get a lighter and ignite your disgustin rap sheet// Last night i found his moms breasts come with a receit// so you gonna be up in my face still thinkin you hot stuff// he da kid who still watchin the power puff's// im goin to lyricly kill thas the truth just accept it// your hearts stop, and i can tell ya mind is goin hectic// im like a pill those are are the dangerous side affects// in yo rhyme; no flow, no beat and sukey rhymes is what i detect//

done now MC you have a good time respondin to da
0 Replies

mcee fya

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 07:30 am
ex mc

i noticed you woz on da net for ages last night, but waited till i'd logged off before ya replyed, ya know in a quick round i'd eat ya up, coz ya wud be frantically flippin for comebacks in ya rhyme book, **** i got ya stuck, imma decapitate this fuckin joker emcee, i'll leave executioner hangin from a tree, now imma strip ya of that name, ya dont need that alias aint gettin no fame, stay out tha game, ha ha ha wot ya think ya dun ta my brain? **** dont ya understand english? go back read that long verse, dont tell me ya didnt read it, i know ya did, ya read thru a longer one that werent even 4 u sad prick, ive had enough of battlin ya, u a poor sheep thrown to tha wolves, so we split up tha pack n attacked ya in turns, its lamb chops tonight for LAS fya dun killed ya cooked ya served ya up, but I like my meat rare and ya common as ****. Maybe im lazy but I cant be bothered battling ya anymore ya don't phaze me,
0 Replies

WackSteR

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 08:34 am
??
hehe i take it you guys don't like this guy, huh? lol
0 Replies