Bird flu in Canada more US sabotage

mysteryman

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 09:40 am
Only a complete idiot thinks we are alone in the galaxy.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 10:01 am
Quote:
Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Intergalactic war??? Heck - we haven't even taken over this galaxy yet Smile

<Intergalactic quagmire - has a familiar ring to it LOL>
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:50 pm
JustWonders wrote:
Mysteryman - this might explain a lot of what's going on here LOL!

Quote:
Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Canadian Parliament Asked To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civilizations

November 24, 2005 -- A former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics -- relations with "ETs."

By "ETs," Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20051124/bs_prweb/prweb314382_1

Laughing

englishmajor - we're happy to see that the attendants have allowed you to have a laptop! Must be difficult typing through that straight-jacket, though Smile

Well, I don't know about that.......you seem to do pretty well, do you use your toes to type with that jacket on? Or your tongue?

I think it's presumptuous to assume we are alone in space. Only a moron would assume that. UFO's have been documented by the US AIR FORCE (FARCE?) although they won't admit it.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:52 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Only a complete idiot thinks we are alone in the galaxy.

Now, now, mysterman, don't call JustWonders names. She/he/it can't help it if they are classified as 'idiot'. :wink:
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:12 am
Oh, c'mon, englishmajor LOL! You didn't find the revelations just a wee bit humorous??

I got a chuckle out of this part:

Quote:
Hellyer warned, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hmmm...I see some space-travel in Halliburton's future LOL.

Also, this part (which I thought was a kind of cute way for the Canadian Senate to humor the poor dear)...

Quote:
In early November 2005, the Canadian Senate wrote ICIS, indicating the Senate Committee could not hold hearings on ETs in 2005, because of their already crowded schedule.

Laughing

Will be hilarious if Letterman or Leno gets hold of this Smile
0 Replies