DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURE CHRISTIANITY AND JEHOVAS WITNESSES?

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:12 pm
No, it is not a pit bull . . . what kind of cats do you favor, Snot-nosed Siamese?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:15 pm
Actually, I rather fond of the Blue Russians, though I do have one Siamese that is "my buddy".
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:17 pm
Does all this answer your question, Jamesw84? Laughing
0 Replies

myheartisyours

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 02:38 pm
Re: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURE CHRISTIANITY AND JEHOVAS WITNESS
big difference
very big
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:34 pm
Jehovah's witnesses are.. well...
they dont believe that Jesus is God's son!!
I guess that they just believe he is just a holy man..
just an apostle..
nothing else..

They just beleive in the Jehovah.. in God..
but remeber? Jesus said..
"no one comes to the father except through me" !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:42 pm
I just love it when the christian hypocrits pile on to prove their charitable love . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:48 pm
He who casts the first stone, Setanta. It's not me. How about you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:52 pm
Certainly wasn't me . . . and you will recall that your first stone nonsense refers to your personal imginary friend superstition, to which i do not subscribe.

I am not at all surprised to see fundy christians rushing to condemn others as not being orthodox christians . . . virtue as bloated as pride . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:52 pm
By the way, i see that you are once again touting your virtue . . . favorite passtime of yours, huh?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:59 pm
I told you, me? Virtuous? Wrong there. Never claimed to be. My anger has the best of me right now, yes. Won't deny it and I will have to atone for it later.

Since I realized who you were, I've been having a bit of trouble just ignoring you. I'll get it vented and then I will ignore you totally.

I'm Christian. I'm not perfect. Never claimed to be.
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:01 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

I'm Christian. I'm not perfect. Never claimed to be.

i LOOOOOVE that!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:01 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
He who casts the first stone, Setanta. It's not me. How about you? (emphasis added)

You'll go to Hell for lyin', too . . .

You tout your own virtue all the damned time, as the quote above demonstrates, as you demonstrated in the other thread when you took the snooty tone with C.I. I wish i had a nickel for every time you've touted your own virtue . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:06 pm
Yeah, and if I had a nickel for every nasty thing you've said to me or anybody else that doesn't agree with you, I'd have more money than Bill Gates. So what.

I don't imagine you are this way with everyone Setanta. I imagine there are people you run across in life that just grate against you? I guess that's what is going on here with you and I.

You read a snooty tone when I didn't mean a snooty tone. I figured you be able to tell the difference. My tone with you is one of contempt, yes. Not so with C.I. I may get frustrated with him but he by no means has garnered a snooty tone from me. If and when he does, I will tell you and him both.

I told you, I don't like you anymore than you like me. So what? I meant I can't cast the first stone because I am guilty of the same thing you are.

Good grief, I think your anger (or whatever you may call it) is getting the better of you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:11 pm
There is no difference. You accused C.I. of fence sitting, and then stated that you don't do that. That is touting your virtue. In this thread you asked who cast the first stone, and then hurried to state that it were not you . . . that's touting your virtue. You do it all the time.

You don't make me angry, don't flatter yourself. That sort of feeble high school debating tactic is common in your posts, though, because, once again touting your own virtue, you want to portray yourself as reasonable and your interlocutors as irrational. It won't fly though, it's just another pathetic example of your constant obsession with touting your virtue.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:17 pm
I did not accuse him of it. I flat out stated that I think that's what he does and I do not. You call that touting virtue?

More rules of Setanta: Don't state an opinion of someone else on anything. If you do, you are touting your virture and cutting them down. Do you have a number for that particular rule?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:19 pm
Loveislikearose3,

This is the exact thing I was telling you about earlier. I am 100% in the wrong here. Just because I don't care for this person or the way he speaks to me through his posts does not give me the right to retaliate.

I know it's is wrong and yet I did it. I will not engage in it further.

Setanta,

Yes, we disagree, but I do not have the right to retaliate against you. I do apologize and will do my utmost to refrain from doing it again.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:20 pm
Yes, you preen yourself on your firm convictions--just another example of touting your virtue. It's not rule, i enjoy seeing your hypocricy in action--i'd miss it if you gave it up, but i suspect there'll never be a lack of it . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:22 pm
Your apologies and your resolutions appear to me to be as real as your christian charity and humility--which is to say, completely false.
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 07:14 pm
do you?
man i am glad this ended.
(i love how you ended it angel momma.. just stopped replying and that's all)
i really do wonder... do you, setanta, really think that everything you say, everything you believe in, is true? and that you can never be wrong, and that no one else can win an arguement except you, and etc?
do you?
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 07:34 pm
What do you think? I rather doubt that any reply on my part will alter what you want to believe, so i won't waste my time.
0 Replies