U.S. Lies About Use of Chemical Weapons

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:25 am
freedom4free wrote:
So is this thing a chemical weapon or not?

It is not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:25 am
englishmajor wrote:
Bumblebeeboogie post: (copied)
The real point here goes beyond the Pentagon's legalistic parsings. The use of white phosphorus against enemy fighters is a "terribly ill-conceived method," demonstrating an Army interested "only in the immediate tactical gain and its felicitous shake and bake fun."

I don't see what was so ill-conceived about it.

The weapons seem to have worked just fine.

englishmajor wrote:
When are you going to leave those people in Iraq alone (and elsewhere on the planet) and mind your own damn business?

Running the planet IS our business.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:44 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
For eight pages, we've been arguing about semantics here. For eight pages, Federal has been parrotting the same tired old argument again and again.

You may be tired of the truth, but it remains the truth.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
So what if it freaking isn't classified as a chemical weapon by treaties, which are effectively laws?

So start accepting reality already.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Yes, we've acknowledged the fact that according to some treaty, white phosphorous was not classed as a chemical weapon because nations didn't want to part with their precious phosphorous.

Had more to do with the fact that it is absolutely nothing like a chemical weapon.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
The hogwash is that white phosphorous, despite being not classed a chemical weapon is clearly a chemical weapon if used against people in the context of the Fallujah claims.

No, the hogwash is your bogus claim to that effect.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
In that case, it is a weapon used to harm people and it acts through chemical reactions.

No, it acts through fire.

Fire does not equate to poison, not matter how much you want it to.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
The argument that should be being [CENSORED] debated about is the US reluctance to sign up to a part of the treaty that the majority of the world has signed up to, limiting the use of white phosphorous

I've nothing against the US signing it, since we already abide by it.

But the treaty does not limit white phosphorus.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Maybe we should dump some WP on you guys and see whether you'd still want to call it a conventional weapon then.

Maybe you should accept reality and stop lashing out at people for telling the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:46 am
englishmajor wrote:
Above and Beyond the Call of Duty, America?

Published on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 by the Guardian/UK
Behind the Phosphorus Clouds are War Crimes Within War Crimes

We now know the US also used thermobaric weapons in its assault on Falluja,

Fine weapons -- and perfectly legal.

Quote:
An assault weapon the marines were using had been armed with warheads containing "about 35% thermobaric novel explosive (NE) and 65% standard high explosive". They deployed it "to cause the roof to collapse and crush the insurgents fortified inside interior rooms". It was used repeatedly: "The expenditure of explosives clearing houses was enormous."

The marines can scarcely deny that they know what these weapons do. An article published in the Gazette in 2000 details the effects of their use by the Russians in Grozny. Thermobaric, or "fuel-air" weapons, it says, form a cloud of volatile gases or finely powdered explosives. "This cloud is then ignited and the subsequent fireball sears the surrounding area while consuming the oxygen in this area. The lack of oxygen creates an enormous overpressure ... Personnel under the cloud are literally crushed to death. Outside the cloud area, the blast wave travels at some 3,000 metres per second ... As a result, a fuel-air explosive can have the effect of a tactical nuclear weapon without residual radiation ... Those personnel caught directly under the aerosol cloud will die from the flame or overpressure. For those on the periphery of the strike, the injuries can be severe. Burns, broken bones, contusions from flying debris and blindness may result. Further, the crushing injuries from the overpressure can create air embolism within blood vessels, concussions, multiple internal haemorrhages in the liver and spleen, collapsed lungs, rupture of the eardrums and displacement of the eyes from their sockets."

Did this come from the same clowns who called napalm a gas and called WP a chemical weapon?

Thermobaric weapons and fuel air explosives are not the same thing.

What was described above was a fuel air explosive. Thermobaric explosives mix a high concentration of aluminum powder into an ordinary high explosive casting (much more than the 20% that is normally mixed in).

Both thermobaric weapons and fuel air explosives are perfectly legal.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 05:31 am
oralloy wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
For eight pages, we've been arguing about semantics here. For eight pages, Federal has been parrotting the same tired old argument again and again.

You may be tired of the truth, but it remains the truth.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
So what if it freaking isn't classified as a chemical weapon by treaties, which are effectively laws?

So start accepting reality already.

You sir, are shoving words into my mouth and I do not like the taste of your words. I never said I didn't accept that phosphorous wasn't classified as a chemical weapon. I never said it wasn't the truth. All I said was that Federal keeps parroting the same argument over and over again. That is all.

What I meant was, that argument is over. It's dead. There is nothing more to argue about whether WP isn't a chemical weapon or not. It clearly isn't classified as one. What I'm trying to get people to argue about is whether it SHOULD be RECLASSIFIED as a chemical weapon.

And admittedly, Federal isn't the only one that is dodging that question, but he's clearly the one that keeps denying the fact that WP should be reclassified as a chemical weapon, his argument being that it isn't currently classified as one. Either that or he's completely missed the point of the argument and is still thinking the argument is still over whether WP is a chemical weapon.

Is and should be are two different concepts. I have tried with every post to redirect the argument towards should be but to no avail, because of the stupid argument that "WP isn't classified as a chemical weapon under the chemical weapons treaty".

That is a stupid semantic argument that has no basis on the reality of WP's actions.

Quote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Yes, we've acknowledged the fact that according to some treaty, white phosphorous was not classed as a chemical weapon because nations didn't want to part with their precious phosphorous.

Had more to do with the fact that it is absolutely nothing like a chemical weapon.

Only, if you do not use it as a weapon against people. If you directly dump it on people, you are using it as a weapon.

Quote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
The hogwash is that white phosphorous, despite being not classed a chemical weapon is clearly a chemical weapon if used against people in the context of the Fallujah claims.

No, the hogwash is your bogus claim to that effect.

Right, if you dump WP on a person, how does that person die? Does he burn to death from flames? No. The WP chemically reacts with their body. That is fact. You cannot deny it. It is the truth.

I am advocating a change in WP classification, because it clearly can be a chemical weapon.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
In that case, it is a weapon used to harm people and it acts through chemical reactions.

Fire does not equate to poison, not matter how much you want it to.[/quote]

I think I misread the White Phosphorous article on Wikipedia, but that still doesn't change this fact:

Quote:
When phosphorus burns in air, it first forms phosphorus pentoxide (which exists as tetraphosphorus decoxide except at very high temperatures):

P4 + 5 O2 → P4O10

However phosphorus pentoxide is extremely hygroscopic (deliquescent) and quickly absorbs even minute traces of moisture to form liquid droplets of phosphoric acid:

P4O10 + 6 H2O → 4 H3PO4 (also forms polyphosphoric acids such as pyrophosphoric acid, H4P2O7)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorous

If used over a civilian population, as it is claimed it was done in Fallujah, just the slightest bit of moisture and phosphoric acid starts dropping down on people. Acid burns. If that ain't chemical, I don't know what it is. Which is why there is a restriction on WP's use.

Quote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
The argument that should be being [CENSORED] debated about is the US reluctance to sign up to a part of the treaty that the majority of the world has signed up to, limiting the use of white phosphorous

It does.

"The 1980 Convention on Conventional Weapons (Protocol III) prohibits the use of air-delivered incendiary weapons against civilian populations or indiscriminate incendiary attacks against military forces co-located with civilians."

Now please, stop trying to dodge the debate by accusing me of not accepting the truth. I accepted those facts. What I'm trying to get a debate on is whether white phosphorous should be reclassified, because although the primary effect is incendiary, the secondary effect (phosphoric acid) is chemical.

If after this, you still don't understand what I'm trying to get at, then frankly I don't know why I should bother.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 03:23 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
You sir, are shoving words into my mouth and I do not like the taste of your words. I never said I didn't accept that phosphorous wasn't classified as a chemical weapon. I never said it wasn't the truth.

If I misunderstood, I apologize.

However, the reason it is not accepted as a chemical weapon has nothing to do with any arbitrary selection.

The term "chemical weapon" only refers to weapons that kill by acting as a poison or by causing chemical burns. Incendiary burns are not part of the definition.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
All I said was that Federal keeps parroting the same argument over and over again. That is all.

That is because he is repeating the truth.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
What I meant was, that argument is over. It's dead. There is nothing more to argue about whether WP isn't a chemical weapon or not. It clearly isn't classified as one. What I'm trying to get people to argue about is whether it SHOULD be RECLASSIFIED as a chemical weapon.

We would have to redefine the term "chemical weapon" in order to do that.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Quote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

Only, if you do not use it as a weapon against people. If you directly dump it on people, you are using it as a weapon.

Yes, but not necessarily as a chemical weapon.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Right, if you dump WP on a person, how does that person die? Does he burn to death from flames? No. The WP chemically reacts with their body. That is fact. You cannot deny it. It is the truth.

I can certainly deny it.

White phosphorus burns at 5000 degrees Fahrenheit, and if the flame is successfully doused, it usually bursts back into flame again once the WP dries.

Anyone who gets a chunk of WP lodged in them is likely to be badly burned.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
I am advocating a change in WP classification, because it clearly can be a chemical weapon.

If it is clearly used for its chemical properties, then it already falls under the chemical weapons convention.

However, use as an incendiary doesn't count.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

Fire does not equate to poison, not matter how much you want it to.

I think I misread the White Phosphorous article on Wikipedia, but that still doesn't change this fact:

Quote:
When phosphorus burns in air, it first forms phosphorus pentoxide (which exists as tetraphosphorus decoxide except at very high temperatures):

P4 + 5 O2 → P4O10

However phosphorus pentoxide is extremely hygroscopic (deliquescent) and quickly absorbs even minute traces of moisture to form liquid droplets of phosphoric acid:

P4O10 + 6 H2O → 4 H3PO4 (also forms polyphosphoric acids such as pyrophosphoric acid, H4P2O7)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorous

If used over a civilian population, as it is claimed it was done in Fallujah, just the slightest bit of moisture and phosphoric acid starts dropping down on people. Acid burns. If that ain't chemical, I don't know what it is. Which is why there is a restriction on WP's use.

The restriction only applies if it was intended to be used for its chemical properties instead of its incendiary properties.

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Quote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

It does.

"The 1980 Convention on Conventional Weapons (Protocol III) prohibits the use of air-delivered incendiary weapons against civilian populations or indiscriminate incendiary attacks against military forces co-located with civilians."

Note this part of the protocol:

(b) Incendiary weapons do not include:
(i) Munitions which may have incidental incendiary effects, such as illuminants, tracers, smoke or signalling systems;
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 06:21 pm
Well, clearly, what your post indicates is that WP needs a reclassification, not necessarily solely as a chemical weapon, but a reclassification nonethless.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 07:30 pm
oralloy wrote:
Quote:
An assault weapon the marines were using had been armed with warheads containing "about 35% thermobaric novel explosive (NE) and 65% standard high explosive". They deployed it "to cause the roof to collapse and crush the insurgents fortified inside interior rooms". It was used repeatedly: "The expenditure of explosives clearing houses was enormous."

The marines can scarcely deny that they know what these weapons do. An article published in the Gazette in 2000 details the effects of their use by the Russians in Grozny. Thermobaric, or "fuel-air" weapons, it says, form a cloud of volatile gases or finely powdered explosives. "This cloud is then ignited and the subsequent fireball sears the surrounding area while consuming the oxygen in this area. The lack of oxygen creates an enormous overpressure ... Personnel under the cloud are literally crushed to death. Outside the cloud area, the blast wave travels at some 3,000 metres per second ... As a result, a fuel-air explosive can have the effect of a tactical nuclear weapon without residual radiation ... Those personnel caught directly under the aerosol cloud will die from the flame or overpressure. For those on the periphery of the strike, the injuries can be severe. Burns, broken bones, contusions from flying debris and blindness may result. Further, the crushing injuries from the overpressure can create air embolism within blood vessels, concussions, multiple internal haemorrhages in the liver and spleen, collapsed lungs, rupture of the eardrums and displacement of the eyes from their sockets."

Did this come from the same clowns who called napalm a gas and called WP a chemical weapon?

Thermobaric weapons and fuel air explosives are not the same thing.

What was described above was a fuel air explosive. Thermobaric explosives mix a high concentration of aluminum powder into an ordinary high explosive casting (much more than the 20% that is normally mixed in).

Just in case there is a propaganda storm confusing theromobaric weapons with fuel air explosives, I point out this Google cache of an old Air Force article:

Defense officials defend using new bomb

Quote:
"Many explosive fills try to balance the fuel and oxidizer within the same mix," Ward said. "The general principle behind the new weapon is to carry a higher percentage of fuel, and attempt to use available oxygen from the target area to add to the reaction, resulting in a higher overpressure."

Other reported inaccuracies were caused in part, Ward said, by wrongly comparing the BLU-118 to a dissimilar Russian weapon. The Russian weapons used during its occupation of Afghanistan and, more recently, in Chechnya are more similar to a fuel-air explosive. These fuel-air bombs relied on a mist of liquid explosives to provide a secondary detonation.

According to defense officials, fuel-air explosive weapons depend upon a two-stage detonation process to deliver maximum damage. During the first stage, the fuel is spread and combined with oxygen in the atmosphere. A second stage detonator then ignites the fuel-air mixture. Unlike the Russian weapons, the BLU-118 uses a solid explosive that is detonated without previously having been dispersed and mixed with air, thereby making it a single-stage weapon.

The BLU-118 uses its fuel-rich composition to release energy over a longer period than traditional explosives, thereby creating a longer-duration blast effect when detonated in a confined area, such as a cave.

"The blast pressure from a traditional bomb explosive material starts strong but dissipates rapidly, which can result in relatively limited base effects deep within tunnels," said Lt. Cmdr. Donald Sewell of the office of the Secretary of Defense for public affairs.

"The blast pressure of a thermobaric weapon, which combines a smaller amount of traditional explosive material with fuel enriched compounds (mostly aluminum), begins less strongly but builds within a confined space and extends over longer duration," he said.

This increased blast pressure produces destructive effects over much greater distances within a tunnel or cave.

Here is an archive of a longer article that covers the development of thermobaric weapons:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030110073749/www.baltimoresun.com/bal-te.bz.bomb04aug04.story
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 07:32 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Well, clearly, what your post indicates is that WP needs a reclassification, not necessarily solely as a chemical weapon, but a reclassification nonethless.

It is a smoke device with incidental incendiary properties, and it is classed as a smoke device with incidental incendiary properties.

I don't see the problem with the classification.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 12:48 am
oralloy wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

It is a smoke device with incidental incendiary properties, and it is classed as a smoke device with incidental incendiary properties.

Evil or Very Mad READ THIS: It may help elucidate the matter for you.
Published on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 by the Independent / UK
US Intelligence Classified White Phosphorus as 'Chemical Weapon'
by Peter Popham and Anne Penketh

The Italian journalist who launched the controversy over the American use of white phosphorus (WP) as a weapon of war in the Fallujah siege has accused the Americans of hypocrisy.

Sigfrido Ranucci, who made the documentary for the RAI television channel aired two weeks ago, said that a US intelligence assessment had characterised WP after the first Gulf War as a "chemical weapon".

The assessment was published in a declassified report on the American Department of Defence website. The file was headed: "Possible use of phosphorous chemical weapons by Iraq in Kurdish areas along the Iraqi-Turkish-Iranian borders."

In late February 1991, an intelligence source reported, during the Iraqi crackdown on the Kurdish uprising that followed the coalition victory against Iraq, "Iraqi forces loyal to President Saddam may have possibly used white phosphorous chemical weapons against Kurdish rebels and the populace in Erbil and Dohuk. The WP chemical was delivered by artillery rounds and helicopter gunships."

According to the intelligence report, the "reports of possible WP chemical weapon attacks spread quickly among the populace in Erbil and Dohuk. As a result, hundreds of thousands of Kurds fled from these two areas" across the border into Turkey.

"When Saddam used WP it was a chemical weapon," said Mr Ranucci, "but when the Americans use it, it's a conventional weapon. The injuries it inflicts, however, are just as terrible however you describe it."

In the television documentary, eyewitnesses inside Fallujah during the bombardment in November last year described the terror and agony suffered by victims of the shells . Two former American soldiers who fought at Fallujah told how they had been ordered to prepare for the use of the weapons. The film and still photographs posted on the website of the channel that made the film - rainews24.it - show the strange corpses found after the city's destruction, many with their skin apparently melted or caramelised so their features were indistinguishable. Mr Ranucci said he had seen photographs of "more than 100" of what he described as "anomalous corpses" in the city.

The US State Department and the Pentagon have shifted their position repeatedly in the aftermath of the film's showing. After initially saying that US forces do not use white phosphorus as a weapon, the Pentagon now says that WP had been used against insurgents in Fallujah. The use of WP against civilians as a weapon is prohibited.
Military analysts said that there remain questions about the official US position regarding its observance of the 1980 conventional weapons treaty which governs the use of WP as an incendiary weapon and sets out clear guidelines about the protection of civilians.

Daryl Kimball, director of the Arms Control Association in Washington, called for an independent investigation of the use of WP during the Fallujah siege. "If it was used as an incendiary weapon, clear restrictions apply," he said.

"Given that the US and UK went into Iraq on the ground that Saddam Hussein had used chemical weapons against his own people, we need to make sure that we are not violating the laws that we have subscribed to," he added.

Yesterday Adam Mynott, a BBC correspondent in Nassiriya in April 2003, told Rai News 24 that he had seen WP apparently used as a weapon against insurgents in that city.

© 2005 Independent News & Media (UK) Ltd.

America, you keep changing your story so much, you can't remember what you said. That is the problem with lying. It's clear, based upon this article, that WP is a chemical weapon and has been classified as such. The Americans are no better than Saddam, sadly.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. (Oscar Wilde)

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. (Mark Twain)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 01:39 am
englishmajor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

Evil or Very Mad READ THIS: It may help elucidate the matter for you.

Thanks, but I am already informed on the matter.

englishmajor wrote:
Published on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 by the Independent / UK
US Intelligence Classified White Phosphorus as 'Chemical Weapon'

They were lying. It was anti-Saddam propaganda.

englishmajor wrote:
It's clear, based upon this article, that WP is a chemical weapon and has been classified as such.

Sorry, WP isn't a chemical weapon, no matter how much you want reality to be different.

englishmajor wrote:
The Americans are no better than Saddam, sadly.

Nope. We've not used chemical weapons since WWI, and then only reluctantly. And we've not targeted civilians.

We've not taken hundreds of thousands of our political opponents and killed them.

Saddam has.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 07:26 pm
After the Gulf War WP was classified as a chemical weapon.

Read the article again.

If facts don't change your opinion why should I try to?
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 07:32 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:47 pm
englishmajor wrote:
After the Gulf War WP was classified as a chemical weapon.

Not by anyone who was telling the truth.

englishmajor wrote:
If facts don't change your opinion why should I try to?

It is hard to see how facts could change my opinion, since my opinion was based on knowledge of all the facts in the first place.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:56 pm
Quote:

No "technically" about it.

They are no more chemical weapons than a cactus is a banana.

Quote:
The media have helped them. For instance, the New York Times ran a piece today on the phosphorus controversy. On at least three occasions, the Times emphasizes that the phosphorus rounds are "incendiary muntions" that have been "incorrectly called chemical weapons."

It is their job to tell the truth. Glad to see they're doing it.

Quote:
But the distinction is a minor one, and arguably political in nature.

About as minor, and political, as the difference between a cactus and a banana.

Quote:
The real point here goes beyond the Pentagon's legalistic parsings.

It is hardly "legalistic parsing" for them to tell the truth.

Quote:
The use of white phosphorus against enemy fighters is a "terribly ill-conceived method," demonstrating an Army interested "only in the immediate tactical gain and its felicitous shake and bake fun."

What is so unusual about the Army (Marines actually) focusing on tactical gain in the midst of a tough fight?

And what is so "ill conceived" about using better weapons and tactics?

englishmajor wrote:
what part don't you get?

I get all of it.

That is why it is so easy for me to set the record straight on the issue.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:27 pm
No, you don't get it. Two questions for you:

1)Why was WP classified as a chemical weapon under Saddam?

2)But not for US troops?

Again, the PENTAGON 'revised' their original classification and DID classify WP as a chemical weapon.

The only banana here is the Banana Republic of the US of A. Maybe you need to read the thread on able2know called 'check this out' about having to show one's ID in the land of the free (hahah).

You have one sicko country.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:09 am
englishmajor wrote:

It wasn't. That document was just anti-Saddam propaganda.

englishmajor wrote:
2)But not for US troops?

Because it isn't a chemical weapon.

englishmajor wrote:
Again, the PENTAGON 'revised' their original classification and DID classify WP as a chemical weapon.

The fact that it was called a chemical weapon in a piece of propaganda does not mean that any pentagon classification was revised.

englishmajor wrote:
The only banana here is the Banana Republic of the US of A.

Nope. We're the empire, not a banana republic.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:30 am
oralloy wrote:
englishmajor wrote:

It wasn't. That document was just anti-Saddam propaganda.

englishmajor wrote:
2)But not for US troops?

Because it isn't a chemical weapon.

englishmajor wrote:

The fact that it was called a chemical weapon in a piece of propaganda does not mean that any pentagon classification was revised.

englishmajor wrote:
The only banana here is the Banana Republic of the US of A.

Nope. We're the empire, not a banana republic.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy empire of what? Laughing China holds over 200 Billion of US debt. You best be learning Chinese real quick. Actually they are already teaching kids Mandarin in schools on your east coast. What does that tell you?
There is one simple way for the US to decrease very significantly, the plague of terror in the world, and that is just to stop supporting and participating in it. (N. Chomsky, 2002). You Americans are a legend in your own minds Laughing Do you even perceive the world's view of America?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 02:34 am
englishmajor wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy empire of what? Laughing China holds over 200 Billion of US debt. You best be learning Chinese real quick. Actually they are already teaching kids Mandarin in schools on your east coast. What does that tell you?

China will be a useful sidekick in the future when we invade other countries.

englishmajor wrote:
There is one simple way for the US to decrease very significantly, the plague of terror in the world, and that is just to stop supporting and participating in it. (N. Chomsky, 2002).

On the contrary, surrendering to the enemy is not the way to defeat him.

englishmajor wrote:
You Americans are a legend in your own minds Laughing Do you even perceive the world's view of America?

Most people like us but are distressed over the fact that we invaded Iraq.

However, there is a significant minority of anti-American trash out there in the world too. I suspect education would cure them of that, but who knows. They seem harmless at any rate, since their governments tend to ignore them when it comes to foreign policy.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:32 am
Classification is arbitrary and subject to misinformation in any case.

All that is of real import here is that the reality of the effects of the compound on human tissue be well understood AND WELL PUBLICIZED.
0 Replies