The President is plainly plastered

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:40 am
The colour and texture is different in each photie.....

I have no idea about alcoholic rashes, but I still say this is ill based and mean spirited.

But what would i know, I am just a smoking rabbit and so forth...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:41 am
Bella Dea wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Bush is a loser, Bella. Quit sticking up for him.

I wasn't. I was simply pointing out that no matter what, we shouldn't pick on personal failures. We can bash him to death for the failure of this country for all I care. Just not his personal life.

f*ck him and his personal life. The scumbag has ruined the personal lives of many with not a thought about it. His is fair game.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:41 am
Right now, Richard Nixon is looking pretty darn good.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:42 am
I am just a little concerned....., what would happen in a nuclear crisis?

Quote:
Dangers of a Drunk Dubya
By DOUG THOMPSON
Sep 23, 2005, 08:39

According to the National Enquirer, President George W. Bush, an alcoholic, is drinking again.

In normal times, such a story in a tabloid like the Enquirer would be dismissed as just another fantasy for the newspaper that normally devotes its front page to gossip about celebrity divorces. But an America with Bush as President is anything but normal and too many warning signs point to the sad fact that Dubya the drunk is back on the bottle. Plus we reported the same thing in a story about Bush’s temper tirades on August 25.

Like the President, I’m a recovering alcoholic. Unlike him, I’ve been sober for 11 years, three months and 16 days. Bush says he quit drinking without help from any organized program. I had a lot of help – from family, friends and Alcoholics Anonymous. As an alcoholic, I can say without hesitation that available evidence tells me that Bush is drinking and drinking heavily.

The signs have been there for too long. Bush fell off a couch after, his aides say, “falling asleep.” He has appeared in public with bruises on his face, the kind of injuries a person would suffer from falling in alcohol-impaired conditions. He disappears from public view for extended periods, takes more vacations than other Presidents, has trouble forming words, appears disinterested in public and mangles his sentences. In other appearances he rambles and appears unable to focus. During the Katrina crisis he displayed little emotion or compassion when confronted with the horrors along the Gulf Coast.

This web site reported last year that the White House physician had placed the President on anti-depressants. If Bush is mixing alcohol and anti-depressant drugs his judgment – which is already suspect – is impaired even more.

“The President all too often is out of control,” a White House source tells me. “People are afraid to risk his anger by telling him things he does not want to hear. Newsweek magazine reported the same thing last week in their story: “How Bush Blew It.”

The Enquirer interviewed Dr. Justin Frank, a Washington D.C. psychiatrist and author of Bush On The Couch: Inside The Mind Of The President.

“I do think that Bush is drinking again,” Frank said. “Alcoholics who are not in any program, like the President, have a hard time when stress gets to be great. I think it's a concern that Bush disappears during times of stress. He spends so much time on his ranch. It's very frightening.”

Dr. Frank is a highly-respected psychiatrist at George Washington University and his book about the President’s problems has been praised by other psychiatric experts. We interviewed him last year for the stories about the President’s deteriorating mental state and his conclusions confirm Bush is losing it.

White House aides tell me rumors about the President’s drinking began circulating last year in the West Wing along with questions about possible abuse of prescription drugs. They report wide mood swings, cancelled meetings and an ever-decreasing number of aides with direct access to Bush.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank told us in August. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

It’s scary enough to have a nutcase in the White House. It’s even scarier to think that nutcase may be drunk.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:44 am
Maybe Laura is the one who is drunk.

Why else would she marry that freak?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:46 am
Piffka wrote:
Right now, Richard Nixon is looking pretty darn good.
Yeah, weird ain't it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:48 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I wasn't. I was simply pointing out that no matter what, we shouldn't pick on personal failures. We can bash him to death for the failure of this country for all I care. Just not his personal life.

f*ck him and his personal life. The scumbag has ruined the personal lives of many with not a thought about it. His is fair game.

Two (hundred million) wrongs don't make a right.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:53 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Two (hundred million) wrongs don't make a right.

How about the personal lives of other leaders Bella? Say Henry the VIII who had his wives murdered or imprisoned when he got tired of them? Should we not criticize his personal life? ( I use him as an example to avoid using Hitler or someone)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
Nah....ol' Henry was a little crazy, plain and simple. I don't know if he was drunk when he whacked the heads off his wives. His beheadings were done literally by ignorance. Ignorance that HE was the problem, not the women.

Why wouldn't you want to use Hitler? He is a textbook case of personal failure that lead to his rise to demonic power. He had all sorts of personal hang ups. Why should I care if he was gay or high a lot? What I do care about is his political action. That I can criticize.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:59 am
okay, back to work, no room for debate here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:40 am
okay, back to work, no room for debate here.

I don't wannnnnnaaaa work.....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:46 am
Phoenix
I don't know if Bush is drinking again but it's fairly well known that he is at least a dry drunk.

I tend to think he would become more fanatically religious rather than start drinking again. His religious experience saved him once. Wouldn't he turn to it with more zeal to save him this time?

BBB
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:04 am
A President boozing it up (if true) is not "his persoanl life." That is probably one of the most absurd lines of reasoning I have ever seen here by the denialisitas.

Bush campaigned on the claim that he had a booze problem but swore he hasn't had a drink since his 40th birthday when he gave up booze for Jesus. He has never had any counseling or therapy for his problem with alcoholism The rate of recidivism for alcoholics who try to quit on their own is enormous. (seem to remember like 90-95%)

If Bush is boozing, the American people have a right to know and demand that he step down temporarily to receive treatment. Of course, that would make Cheney the acting President but that is what we are stuck with.

The world is too dangerous to have a drunk as CIC. He should come clean and get clean and relinquish power until he is clean.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:09 am
I don't care about him drinking, but I wish he'd wipe that powder off of his upper lip.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:11 am
I would certainly tend to agree with you TPN. IF he is boozing he should step down temporarily to get treatment. The key word is IF, and as has been stated by several, posting pictures of Bush as proof that he is boozing is certainly not proof. Unless of course the picture shows him passed out in his underwear with a bottle of booze in one hand and a lamp shade on his head. Now that I may take as proof. :wink:
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:13 am
CR, the evidence is reported to us by a one named, bartending, Navjo rug maker... what more proof do you need? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:17 am
Mark it down! TPN and CR agree.

My opinion is, looking at his demeanor and all the visual evidence is that he is drinking again. Of course, even if I am right, we have no idea of the extent of it. Is it an occasional lapse or is he getting snockered on a nightly basis?

What's bad too, if he is boozing, like the typical alcoholic, he is covering up his behavior.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:16 pm
boomerang wrote:
Hey look everybody! He's down! Hurry! Let's kick him!

There are many people who disagree with Bush's politics. I know. I'm one of them.

There are many people who dislike Bush, the man. Ummmm. Whatever.

But this kind of stuff is just mean spirited and serves no purpose. Such small minded, petty nonsense detracts from the arguments agains the Bush administration policies.

Mean-spirited? You mean like invading a sovereign nation and killing a bunch of people needlessly? You're right, we are being so hard on him with these vicious little words typed over the internet, and these incredibly hurtful little articles. Poor Georgie! Why, I bet right now, he's reeling from this horrible attack, as he plots out who to invade next, and deciding which reporters he will effectively shut out of the next of his all-too-rare and virtually scripted press conferences.

F*ck him. Like I've said all along, he's a drunk goat f*cker.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:22 pm
How do you really feel Kicky, my love?

How are things going for you, BTW?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 02:43 pm
I have seen some of the most wonderful posts from some here in other threads where they offer encouragement and support to those in need.

Can I ask a question, please? Is this just a way of some venting their frustration and dissatisfaction with things? I am being very sincere in my request for an answer to this question. I realize this is just a forum where we can all pretty much say what we want. It's just hard sometimes when I see such encouraging words in one thread and then such (seemingly) hateful ones in another.

I am in no way judging anyone here. I am just very interested in learning more about what makes people tick.http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/heart.gif
0 Replies