The President is plainly plastered

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 06:37 am
by Yomama, Unknown News
Nov. 8, 2005

Quote:
I'm pretty good on the subject of Navajo rugs.
Why? Because I spent years in the field. Am
I perfect at it? No, but I am pretty good. I'm
kind of proud of that.

I also know my way around a bottle of
whiskey. I am not particularly proud of that.
But I do know what I am talking about here.
Believe me. I have seen the same things
happening on my own face that I see
happening on the President's face.

http://www.unknownnews.org/Bushwhiskeyface.jpg
http://www.unknownnews.org/BushDrunk.jpg

And these photos have not been altered in any way.

Maybe Mr Bush and I both need to visit a dermatologist. Maybe that's all there is to it. Wink

But if I could bet it, I'd give 3 to 2 that the President is drinking again. And he is drinking a lot. That's a whiskey face.

I was a bartender for years and years. I am not bullshitting you. He's drinking.

Me, I wouldn't even try to go out into the big world of trading old Navajo rugs when I was drunk. It's not an art, it's a science.

The trouble is that we have a freaking President who's out there drunk on his butt, running the most powerful country in the world.

Source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,796 • Replies: 124
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:06 am
Hey look everybody! He's down! Hurry! Let's kick him!

There are many people who disagree with Bush's politics. I know. I'm one of them.

There are many people who dislike Bush, the man. Ummmm. Whatever.

But this kind of stuff is just mean spirited and serves no purpose. Such small minded, petty nonsense detracts from the arguments agains the Bush administration policies.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:16 am
One of the things that I have noticed, which I recently mentioned on another thread, is how a president ages after the first few years of his presidency. I think that the stress of the job starts to show on every president.

Actually, I think that Bush's appearance has held up rather well in comparison to some of the other presidents. He may be drinking again. Who knows? If I were in his position, especially with the blunders that he has made during his tenure, I would drink too.

I am very grateful to the folks who set term limitations of presidents. Even though I voted (stupidly) for Bush at the time, I can't wait until he is out of the White House. I just hope that the Republicans and/or Democrats come up with a decent candidate this time.

We just have to have someone better to run this country than Bush!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:19 am
All this time I thought Phoenix was a diehard Bush fanatic.

Who knew?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:21 am
I agree with Boomer. I think that pointing out someones private failures is just cruel. He has enough criticism and failure with his job and I don't think that drinking contributed to the bad decisions he's made in the past. I think it's an effect, not a cause.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:24 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Who knew?

Gus- If the Democrats had put up a decent candidate, I would have voted for him, without blinking an eye. Kerry was such a........................nothing!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:25 am
Bush is a loser, Bella. Quit sticking up for him.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:25 am
Kerry reminded me of an old bottle of vanilla extract I have in my cupboard.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:28 am
Nobody can say from those photos about drinking anyway.

The human face has an stunning range of expressions flickering across it constantly.

Any and all of us can be photographed and look drunk, or evil, or demented, or crazy......

I despise this man as a president, but I agree with whoever said that this kind of stuff, which is essentially baseless, is untoward and mean spirited.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:28 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Who knew?

Gus- At least I knew what I was getting with Bush, although I think that his compatriots have amassed far too much influence in the country.

I wanted to add this to my earlier post, but the hamsters have cut out the edit feature on answered posts! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:31 am
Grrr...and you can't fix bloody typos!

They are gonna say I am drunk too, instead of in some demented world between two fingered eye on the keyboard hunt and peck, and very bad touch typing.

"An stunning" indeed!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:31 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Bush is a loser, Bella. Quit sticking up for him.

I wasn't. I was simply pointing out that no matter what, we shouldn't pick on personal failures. We can bash him to death for the failure of this country for all I care. Just not his personal life.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
Phoenix wrote:
Gus- At least I knew what I was getting with Bush, although I think that his compatriots have amassed far too much influence in the country.

If you knew what you were getting with Bush, why the hell did you vote for him?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
You weren't on the ballot Gus. Duh. She had to vote for someone.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:35 am
Better an old bottle of vanilla in the cupboard than an empty bottle of whisky under the sink.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:36 am
dlowan wrote:
Nobody can say from those photos about drinking anyway.

The human face has an stunning range of expressions flickering across it constantly.

It has nothing to do with expressions, dlowan. An alcoholic face develops a certain rash. Judging by the color and texture of Bush's skin, I would say he is drinking no less than a gallon of gasoline a day.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:38 am
I'm not sure if I could tell the difference between Bush drunk and Bush sober, but I did recently notice he's finally starting to show the job stress on his face. I think for the first 4 years it was just a hay ride for him, and now the reality of what he has wrought is hitting home. I hope he has not returned him to his days of substance abuse (I wouldn't wish that on anyone), but I also want him sober for his impeachment hearings.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:39 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Who knew?

I wanted to add this to my earlier post, but the hamsters have cut out the edit feature on answered posts! Evil or Very Mad

you knew what you were getting and voted for him anyway? And now we find ourselves where we are?

More's the pity.
0 Replies

dyslexia

I'm pretty sure neither Richard Nixon nor Jimmy Carter took strong drink, what does that tell us?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Piffka wrote:
Better an old bottle of vanilla in the cupboard than an empty bottle of whisky under the sink

Very true, Piffka. And please don't think my disparaging remarks toward Kerry was anything remotely resembling an endorsement for Bush.
0 Replies