Don't know what to do PLEASE Respond in any way it will help

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:13 pm
why doesn't everyone just give me a chance to speak and quit making assumtions. If you havea question about something i have written then ask i will be more than happy to straighten things up sometimes I don't type the right stuff and people don't understand what i mean and thats understandable BUT don't call me a liar and **** just because i typed it wrong
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:15 pm
Sweetheart, if you get into such unbelievable stories,
you ought to have a better memory to get your answers
straight.

Maybe next time, hm?
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:18 pm
I do have a good memory and I am typing it just as it is but sometimes it just hard to explain
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:19 pm
thats what i meant by my last post that sometimes it just doesn't come out like I want it to
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:21 pm
God could you people pleae just help me with my problem and quite with everything else i just want an answer some help thats all
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:22 pm
Quote:
who said anything about 6 years old ??

It should be obvious that 13 - 7 = 6.

You're too young to be dating so much!
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:24 pm
I said 6 or 7 years I had been dating dave with little break ups inbetween I was 8 when I started dating him 14-6 = 8 ! I'm not lying why does everyone think I am
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:26 pm
Jesfre: Sad I'm not about to start calling you any names,but dating at 8 years of age? I hardly think so. Where were your adult relatives, parents /guardians at the time ? That's why we all find the things you say so incredible,to put it kindly.
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:31 pm
I've been dating since I was in 1st grade true but its all just harmless dating , whats wrong with that ? Everyone now adays is dating and everyone is having sex too. Times have changed dramatically yes but that doesn't make me a slut or a whore. I am still a virgin and don't do what most people are doing. I have done my fair share yes. I just want everyone to undertstand
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:31 pm
my parents were ok with me dating also
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:32 pm
If you read the old threads you may come to what I think, that jesfre isn't making all this up, exactly.

My fear more is that she is trying to lead an adult life while in the beginnings of adolescence.

Jesfre, you - and others of your age group, not just you - will have a hard time of it in life if you pair up so definitely so early. This is the time to learn about your own mind, your own ideas, your own interests, your own direction for what you want to do and be when you are an adult.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:38 pm
Jesfre: Dating since the first grade? Your parents were "okay" with it ? Ye Gods! It gets more incredible by the minute !!
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:40 pm
I know osso I understand that and thats another reason why I think I should date other people and get a feel of what life is like. I mean dave trys to control me and really only likes me going places when its with him. If i go like to the mall to see a movie when i get home he gives me the 40 question deal. Who was there, what did I watch, who did I talk to that kinda thing hes very clingy and controlling but i still care about it. i just don't want my age to have anything to do with my descicion well not for the most part
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:44 pm
I know its hard to understand some of the stuff that people do as a freshman are unbelivable but what I'm telling you IS the truth ! this is really a problem I am having and I really want some help with it so why would I lie ? If I lied there really wouldn't be a point in even posting here
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:45 pm
That kind of behavior from him is very controlling, and most of us here consider it abusive, not only smothering but dangerous. Be very careful.

Do you have any counsellor you can talk with at school or a church or through your doctor?
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:48 pm
I don't really feel a need to talk to someone about it, well unless i stay with him then i could talk to my councelor at school but they always seem to just make it worse anyway but i could give it a try. For right now I mainly just want to focus on what i should do about my first problem
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 05:22 pm
jesfre, I did think you were lying at first but after you explained the situation, I belived you...and still do.

However, I have avoided making comments answering your questions you have asked because I don't think you're asking the right questions.

That you have been dating etc at your young age does not make you a slut. It is not possible for you to be a slut, you are not even a woman yet...you are still too young and innocent to be anything more than taken-advantage-of.

I am glad to hear that you are at least hanging out with boys closer to your own age now, but I am not at all surprised about the problems you are having. These boys are also very young, and they do not know how to have a relationship either.

They'll learn, you'll learn, through experiences like these...but learning so young is not necessarily a good thing. It is very possible that these experiences will change you in a bad way for the rest of your life.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 06:58 pm
Wow, I feel like a fool now! Embarrassed
I'll have to be more careful before I speak.

I had no idea jes was so young. I take back all previous statements.
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 07:24 pm
THANK YOU Stuh !! I'm glad you can understand now. I know I am young I get all of that. I do want to learn, i want to learn how to become a responsible adult how to become a woman all of that. I also believe there are some lessons that i should learn as a young teenage girl and that is what I am trying to do. I've been with this guy for a very long time and I do believe it or not have feelings for him. Whether its love or not i can't say but i do deeply care for him and i don't want to loose him completely even if we aren't together. Hes always been a big part of my life. This guy tho mike I am starting to care about tho too. I know I'm young but please just think about it as if you were in my position: You've been with one guy for 6 years on and off and you guys have been like best friends and on the other hand there is this guy who is completely unbelievable hes sweet, smart really seems to care about me, and also is going to have a great future. Should I give up a 6 year history and start out fresh and new with a new head on my shoulders with mike or keep things between me and dave who I already know I care deeply about ?
0 Replies

jesfre

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 07:28 pm
flushd please do not feel embarrased or anything the response you gave me was EXACTLY the one I was looking for a true answer not like everyone else is telling me "your too young to date" "you should be worrying about more important things" Those aren't really the answers I'm looking for because they are not the problems I am concerned with. I cry almost everynight wondering what to do about this because my heart hurts. I think about loosing dave and I cry but then again I think about what I could be missing if i don't give things with mike a try. i thank you for being so kind flushd i truely do Smile

I also thank you Stuh for trying to understand me Razz

Thanks so much Razz
0 Replies