Man Dies in His Undies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:56 am
ok
so he just walked out of a jail?
in plain clothes?
with a badge?

i wonder if he killed someone to get it?

wierd , wierd, wierd
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 08:51 am
Wouldn't all of this been of much more interest to the world if a man had been born in his undies?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 12:41 pm
Naked came I, Sturgis.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 02:20 pm
As did the most of us Edgar... but your post made me wonder what if? I have a feeling that would really make the news (almost as much as a baby being born while playing a banjo...okay now I am just being silly.)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:50 pm
The day box turtles learn to fly is the day we will be born wearing undies, I guar -on-tee.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:56 pm
"Where's the Beef Romeo"...

You owe me a new keyboard, Edgar.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:11 pm
The last thing Mark Conway expected he and his assistant would be doing at work today was dodging a hail of bullets. No sooner had he stepped into the outer confines of the city morgue than three masked men accosted him, demanding access to the bodies laid out on the slabs. Their trousers had bulges. Mark said that when the men began reading off the toe tags to one another, he got a feeling about it. "I had heard on the evening news about Joe Smith's outrageous escape from the jail. I believed this was him, with a few of his friends."
He became convinced when they triumphantly announced the name, Helen Funt Jackson, and began dragging the corpse out on the floor. "Just then, my assistant, Nelly Spears, came into the room, shouting at them, telling them to back off the body."
Instead, the men pulled pistols and started shooting. Mark and Nelly ran for cover, although it did not seem the shooters were really aiming at them.
They hustled the dead woman outside and made a quick getaway. Mark Conway waited several minutes before summoning the courage to move from the corner he was crouched in. "I didn't want to take a place on one of those slabs myself," he told reporters. Asked about Funt-Jackson, he said, "She's not bad looking, still. Yet, if I were a necrphiliac, I wouldn't choose her. Not when there are some foxes down the line there."
Police were caught flat-footed, never expecting Smith to lead an attack on the city morgue. They have few clues to go on, except it is believed the body snatchers fled in a brown SUV.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:33 pm
Shocked

noooo..... way.

oh jeeze,
this just gets better and better...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:02 pm
Mark Conway? The same Mark F. Conway that was let go from St. Magdalene Hospital for a failed attempt to sell body organs to China? And police bought the story? Oh man, what is this world coming to...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:07 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I can't wait to see what happens next.

So, Edgar, what's the cliff hanger for this weekend? :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:14 pm
Confused
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:51 pm
I'm sure we won't have to make anything up....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 08:35 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
I can't wait to see what happens next.

So, Edgar, what's the cliff hanger for this weekend? :wink: Laughing

Shocked
tell me it isnt true...

my favorite news soap opera.. is

scripted
>dramatic faint<
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 08:57 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 08:20 am
Who said that? Humph! I tells the news wherever I finds it. Now, I'm off to check my sources.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 08:41 am
Laughing

i didnt think so.
This is TOO bazar.. NOT.. to be true.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 01:23 pm
Smith Back Behind Bars

Police didn't have far to look for the man and the corpse that he kidnapped. Among the possible leads they checked was the meat locker owned by Shelton Flynerd. Flynerd is the head Aryian Supremacy leader suspected of aiding Smith in his escape. After a brief stakeout, Smith, Flynerd and Bossie Jones, a stripper girlfriend of the pair, were seen leaving the premises, at eleven ten this morning. Smith was rearrested and Flynerd and Jones were taken in on suspicion of aiding and abetting the escape, as well as stealing a corpse.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 01:34 pm
Oh my goodness. *giggles*
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:22 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:46 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Who said that? Humph! I tells the news wherever I finds it. Now, I'm off to check my sources.

C'mon, everybody gottsta pull a leg now and again. It's good when you can pull off a fast one.

Just look over my shoulder from time to time. :wink:
0 Replies