Atheists... Your life is pointless

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:14 pm
@Setanta,
It's what's on his mind at the moment. I've seen him post the same video on loads of different threads. Sometimes I've had to check I'm on a different thread. It's quite obsessive. He does do irrelevent though, I advised him to keep his thread on anti-Semitism separate from Israel, he responded by going on about Lincoln's racism. I don't know how that works,
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:29 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
It's not about spelling or grammar, it's about having the ability to communicate a coherent idea. If you have that ability, you've never displayed it.

So you are telling me that you were not able to coherently understand the licking ball example. I have my own issues but I do realize that you are emotionally retarded and I am sure that you understand derogatory when it is spoken to you, because that is the form of mental masturbation you get off on.
You are one sick puppy and don't expect me to debate a sick puppy. That would be very similar to a psychiatrist debating someone who has an IQ below 20.
Not trying to make fun of you just being honest.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That is not a personal attack, it's a fact.

I see that you do not understand what a fact is. Why not ask farmerman to help you out there?
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:40 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Sad to say, virtually speaking, it don't get no more exciting than this . . .

Oh --it does. Setanta has obviously missed a few things and imagines everybody else has too.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:42 pm
@spendius,
Did you get some new photos of your lady?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
So you are telling me that you were not able to coherently understand the licking ball example.

The licking ball sounds like something from a Czechoslovakian kid's TV faiytale drama fom the early 70s, Like The Singing Ringing Tree.

spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
So you are telling me that you were not able to coherently understand the licking ball example.

I'm not either rl. My experience with ladies has never included such obviously desperate behaviour.

I can't even imagine it being remotely interesting unless it is something to do with a power kick. How long does an average ball-licking performance last?
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:53 pm
@izzythepush,
At least you have a sense of humor even though I do not get the joke I can see that you find it funny.

Something you use to watch frequently when you were younger?
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:55 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
How long does an average ball-licking performance last?

You need to find yourself another big blouse lady and find out.
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
I do realize that you are emotionally retarded and I am sure that you understand derogatory when it is spoken to you, because that is the form of mental masturbation you get off on.
You are one sick puppy and don't expect me to debate a sick puppy. That would be very similar to a psychiatrist debating someone who has an IQ below 20.
Not trying to make fun of you just being honest.

You seem to be confusing emotional retardation with not being a twat. You need to keep mentioning your ball licking fixation in order to bring about some sort of cathartic release. You seem very upset that neither Setanta nor I are very upset by that. I can't speak for Setanta, but I find that very funny.

I know I'm not supposed to, and I do know it's an insult. I also know that were you to be on the receiving end of such an example of Wildean brilliance, you would be very upset. That doesn't mean you're emotionally mature, it means you're a ******* idiot.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:01 pm
@izzythepush,
You know I see a lot wrong with what you said but I am not going to correct it
I am going to show you what mature is and not keep responding back to you in a negative way. You guys have a nice night.
spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
The problem rl is the latent heat of evaporation. Ball licking is bound to bring the latent heat of evaporation into play and thus cool the testicles and so I assume it's a technique used to increase the chances of pregnancy and trapping some sap into a liftetime of domestic bliss.

Now ball sucking might be alright. I still prefer a hot bath or a pair of tight underpants. Sperm is on a short half-life in even small increases in temperature. That's why the sperm banks use liquid nitrogen to store the samples in.

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:16 pm
@spendius,
Who finds bollocks sexy anyway?
spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Not me and that's for sure.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:15 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You guys have a nice night.

Right on with this attitude!...I know I am not good at it at times, but it is the wisest thing to do, to just walk away!
Krumple

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
You guys have a nice night.

Right on with this attitude!...I know I am not good at it at times, but it is the wisest thing to do, to just walk away!

Yep stick your fingers in your ears and ignore the data.
Setanta

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:25 am
@reasoning logic,
You never debate anyone about anything--you just spam threads with more irrelevant videos about the subjects on which you obsess. Your insults and sneers are meaningless. I have never seen you coherently express a thought of your own, which you are then prepared to defend as a debating point. Based on past experience, i don't expect that to change soon.

Your comments about licking balls? No, those weren't coherent, either, and simply represent an inept attempt at a puerile insult. It's the sort of thing one expects from an adolescent in middle school--except that my experience of adolescents in middle school is that they express themselves more coherently than you do.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:33 am
@Krumple,
What data are you referring to?? Where were YOU in all of this, when Logic was the only one with the tenacity, to actually stand up to what I was saying to him...

the rest of you ran off with your tails between you legs...

Like I said, can't blame you, It is the wisest thing to do...and since you clearly didn't have anything beneficial to add...Nor probably understood what was being said, You hide from the debate...Now wish to chime in...after it is over and done with??

At least logic faced the music!!

How about those forcing methods you embrace as the only substitute way???

And you have the audacity to back up, by posting here that religious are guilty of forcing, and controlling people??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:35 am
What is with all these comments about ball-licking? are any of you guys experienced in this?? j/k Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green Razz
izzythepush

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:39 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

At least you have a sense of humor even though I do not get the joke I can see that you find it funny.

Something you use to watch frequently when you were younger?

This makes a lot more sense than the crap you post, it's short, and entertaining. The Singing and Ringing and Plinking and Planking und Boinging tree. Do you think the dwarf is a psychopath?