Atheists... Your life is pointless

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:23 pm
@Setanta,
I don't think I can take another vicious remark about my goolies.
farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:24 pm
All the love in this fuckin room brings tears to me eyes.

Ill have what spendi's drinking
Oy thank you verry much
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:25 pm
@Setanta,
Btw if you're wondering, and you're probably not, why your posts critical of RL are being left unmolested, and mine are being voted down, it's because I'm being stalked by the cryptkeeper.
spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:43 pm
Quote:
Atheist Lover Dating UK Doing Darwin's Work For Romance, Hundreds of New Members Every Week.

An ad on our page. They know where to find a sympathetic audience eh?

I bet dogging is included in the prospectus.
Rockhead

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:44 pm
@spendius,
I doubt most of your audience understands dogging, spendi.

will you spell it out for us please?
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
He is pretty obsessed with your nads, ain't he? Maybe RL is a gay boy. I don't pay any attention to clowns voting on posts, and i don't think you should either.
Sturgis

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Btw if you're wondering, and you're probably not, why your posts critical of RL are being left unmolested, and mine are being voted down, it's because I'm being stalked by the cryptkeeper.

Do you honestly believe that there are people who have nothing more to do than run about thumbing down posts, and yours in particular? Drunk (and a bit of an egomaniac and narcissist to boot)

Here's how it works ItP, people read posts, sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't. Some replies may not agree with yours, some may, some may be totally off topic. Some use the thumbing device, some don't, some use it heavily, some rarely touch it. It's highly unlikely people are searching you out. Think about it. If they despise you that much, why would they even want to spend a half second looking at your posts?

Names, boy, we want names!
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It is a crazy world when thousands of years old lies, control politics around the world.

They are politics around the world. Animals don't do politics. Can you imagine a big-shot rat being run out of the race for the Rat White House because he had pushed some on-the-make rat floozie's head near his groin.

We're all animals--right rl?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:59 pm
@Setanta,
I don't, but it tells me I was right to put Buzz on ignore. Now there's someone who's completely obsessed with my nads, and so petty he has to follow me round voting me down.

I wish my life was that interesting.
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Sad to say, virtually speaking, it don't get no more exciting than this . . .
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:01 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Post another video, asshole, tell us how you really feel.

Sure no problem but can you respond without criticizing? You surly do not want someone to follow you around pointing out all the mistakes that you make.
I would think that by now everyone should be well aware of the common spelling, punctuation and so forth mistakes that each of us make, and for someone to continue over and over criticizing these mistakes becomes quite childish don't you think.
This is not directed at you solely but anyone that is looking for mistakes in peoples work. If you see something important that looks incorrect please do share your point of view but is it possible to do it nicely?

I think that this young man is on to something but he is only speaking of the 1% which is really misleading. Some things are complex and should be thought out on your own and come to your own conclusion about what you think is true.
This video is about psychopaths from somewhat of a layman's view and may not be of interest to some of you, so if you feel the need to not watch it "don't.

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:01 pm
@Setanta,
I'm off now True Blood is starting.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:03 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't, but it tells me I was right to put Buzz on ignore. Now there's someone who's completely obsessed with my nads, and so petty he has to follow me round voting me down.

So first Buzz was after you, then someone you call cryptkeeper and now another? My my my! But aren't you the popular sort. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:14 pm
@Rockhead,
Dogging is when an arrangement is made between small groups of men, not often more than four or five, with a lady, or with ladies, they have never seen or heard of before, for assignations in various locations, usually outdoors, although disused lock-up garages are okay.

It's like a group blind date except that it is simply not done to back out for any reasons of aesthetic taste. They simple all arrive at an agreed time from different directions using their sat-navs, get stuck in and then depart never to see each other again.

They used to use the car park of a pub I frequented on quiet nights when the far end was always empty. An hour or so was about average.
Rockhead

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:15 pm
@spendius,
and they allow or even encourage your voyeurism, no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't care if someone attempts to point out my mistakes--but it won't be you, because you just don't do debate. It's not about spelling or grammar, it's about having the ability to communicate a coherent idea. If you have that ability, you've never displayed it. Apparently, you also don't do irony.
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:34 pm
@Setanta,
It's like goldy or silvery but iron.
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Give that man a cee-gar . . .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
This video is about psychopaths from somewhat of a layman's view and may not be of interest to some of you, so if you feel the need to not watch it "don't.

Everything is about psychopaths isn't it? You're just like a simpleminded evangelical who blames everything that's wrong in the world on the devil. You've just substituted psychopathic behaviour for Satan. You twist everything to fit in with that world view.

If you expect anyone to watch something you should give valid reasons why. That is not a personal attack, it's a fact.
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
The video is just another example of his obsessive spamming of the site with **** he thinks interesting, but which has no relevance whatever to this thread--most of his vids have no relevance to the threads they're in. So, i told him to "post another video, asshole," after pointing out that he never tells us what he thinks. So what does he do? Posts yet another totally irrelevant vid. Irony shoots right over his head.