Atheists... Your life is pointless

reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:32 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That is a really cool song, You should check out Spendius's girl friend play it solo.

She is really good

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
It seems that most people prefer a dogy dog world,

I know Setanta does. Is that a Snoop Doggy Dog world?
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
The U.S. is probably the freest nation on the Globe...Especially with freedom of religion...Yet, more people than anywhere else openly accept Christianity, than any other single nation on the Globe!....What does that say about being forced? And when given a choice, people still chose the Christian God...

much of that, like politics, is simply down to upbringing, i know many folks who are one political party just because their parents were, and in many small communities especially in the south, church is seen as a way to get ahead, an avowed atheist wouldn't stand a chance in local politics or committees in some areas

in a true and free society folks wouldn't make a big deal about the presence or lack of religion, but they do

let's face it, even the choice of religion matters, mitt has problems because he's a mormon, why didn't santorum or newt have ashes during the debate, because that kind of christianity (catholicism) doesn't play well in the centre of the country

spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:40 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not only is it a ghastly song rl but the performance is grisly as well.

What do you know about "resistance analysis" in psychology?
djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:42 pm
@spendius,
i know resistance is futile
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:43 pm
@reasoning logic,
who's girlfriend? and i like it Smile nice tone. thanks Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:43 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't say this to be callous toward your suffering, but i figure you pretty much got what you deserved. Many, many years ago, when i first posted at a forum at which videos and other sites could be linked (this was before this place existed, and, in fact, before youtube existed), i did that, but dropped out of the video after about five of six minutes. I went back to the bulletin board, and told the clown it was a load of old bollocks (this was a place in Ireland). Another member laughed and laughed and gave me a good rule of thumb. Look down in the lower left-hand corner. If total running time is much over three minutes, don't waste your time. Basically, he said, if it runs longer than a song on pop radio, it ain't worth it. He's right, too--because he also said what you say about RL, if you can't summarize it, if you can't give a good reason to sit through it, why bother?
spendius

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
My girl-friend eh. That would be like shelling peas. I'm frightened to death of my ideal female.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:44 pm
@djjd62,
It seems that you explained it very well. It does not matter where you live around the world chances are you better be of the majority religion or your **** don't matter.
It is a crazy world when thousands of years old lies, control politics around the world.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:45 pm
@spendius,
oh you're girlfriend is pretty:)
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:45 pm
@djjd62,
i, myself, am a well know futilist
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:48 pm
@djjd62,
I always thought you was a flautist . . .
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:48 pm
@spendius,
Did you break up with the big blouse girl?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:49 pm
@djjd62,
I believe religion is an accident of birth, but politics is a whole new area of philosophy.

The conservatives are trying to take away individual freedom from women, gays and lesbians, and immigrants.

Of coarse, they are not racist; just bigoted - all learned from the bible and church dogma. There's nothing in the bible about contraceptives or abortion; man-made rules overlook women and their physical, health, and psychological needs.

They're still living in the Archaic Period; hundreds of years before the time of their god. They still want to control women's body.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:51 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I don't say this to be callous toward your suffering, but i figure you pretty much got what you deserved.

Like RL said, 'Doggy Dog World.'
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, that's not exactly what he said, but then RL doesn't do well in English. I think it must be his second language . . . or third, or fourth . . . it is certainly not a language in which he can communicate coherent ideas.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:00 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
but then RL doesn't do well in English. I think it must be his second language . . . or third, or fourth . . . it is certainly not a language in which he can communicate coherent ideas.

Were the 2 of you able to understand the part about ball licking?
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own affair.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:09 pm
@izzythepush,
I take it that we are very clear.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:22 pm
RL is completely incapable of dealing with the criticism, so, like Spade, he falls back on vicious remarks about the critics.

Post another video, asshole, tell us how you really feel.