Atheists... Your life is pointless

reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Nope, who is trying to control any of you??

Are you being serious? Do you pay attention to politics? Do you read history? Do you watch the news? Do you vote? Do you research anything that has to do with reality?
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:45 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I agree with Spendi, if it wasn't for religion in the mostly Christian places...you would not have the luxury you currently have...

Don't you mean if it was not for the therapeutae the Christian Church would have nothing to capitalize on?

Most Christians no less than most atheist do about their own religion. How come you suppose that is?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Are you being serious? Do you pay attention to politics? Do you read history? Do you watch the news? Do you vote? Do you research anything that has to do with reality?

Did you just not read the last post I made??, I will post it again for you...

The U.S. is probably the freest nation on the Globe...Especially with freedom of religion...Yet, more people than anywhere else openly accept Christianity, than any other single nation on the Globe!....What does that say about being forced? And when given a choice, people still chose the Christian God...

Who out of all those people listed above force you to believe against your will?? to try to control you??

Even if things are said that are subliminal...there is no forcing whatsoever...

If that was the case we would all be Christians would we not be???

And there is plenty of subliminal bullshit from atheists, take all those videos you watch...and Shows like Jerry Springer, and Family Guy....

I have the knowledge and understandings to just walk away from the bullshit...I do not get tangled in...then point fingers...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Don't you mean if it was not for the therapeutae the Christian Church would have nothing to capitalize on?

If that is true, why doesn't anyone stop it? unless it is correct for reasons that atheists simply can't handle?? (everything happens for a reason, according to God) If he was fake...Christianity, and the Church would have been far dissolved by now...Surly you agree, do you not?? Especially among the freest of nations....

Quote:
Most Christians no less than most atheist do about their own religion. How come you suppose that is?

Because were coming closer and closer to another ending, and the world is wicked and corrupt...

You say these things, about politics, News, things with reality...as if you do not agree, but you do! If your right, and atheism is growing...than with the codes of morality you have, and the fact the world was becoming "free thinkers" you guys and girls should be overjoyed with delight that theism's are being done away with...

But that is not what is happening here...You guys can feel that the world is going to Hell, By man...and we made it what it is...and you are realizing that your belief/lack of belief is not the way it is at all...and Honestly, this jades you farther from God...Not closer like it should...

You never took the time to think to yourself maybe the simplest way was the correct one...

But in your desperate attempts to cling on...You do not even take the time to get to know, understand, or learn the ways of the men who say they know God....
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
(everything happens for a reason, according to God)

Even the seven year old girl that gets raped, body dismembered and thrown in the dumpster?
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If he was fake...Christianity, and the Church would have been far dissolved by now.

Yes and all of the other false Gods {things} people worship would be gone if they were false as well.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
i think it has a lot to do with fear, man made the concept of a supreme being so they can control and give explanation for us just being here today....or i could be wrong :\ lol
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

If that is true, why doesn't anyone stop it? unless it is correct for reasons that atheists simply can't handle?? (everything happens for a reason, according to God) If he was fake...Christianity, and the Church would have been far dissolved by now...Surly you agree, do you not?? Especially among the freest of nations....

Quote:

Because were coming closer and closer to another ending, and the world is wicked and corrupt...

You say these things, about politics, News, things with reality...as if you do not agree, but you do! If your right, and atheism is growing...than with the codes of morality you have, and the fact the world was becoming "free thinkers" you guys and girls should be overjoyed with delight that theism's are being done away with...

But that is not what is happening here...You guys can feel that the world is going to Hell, By man...and we made it what it is...and you are realizing that your belief/lack of belief is not the way it is at all...and Honestly, this jades you farther from God...Not closer like it should...

You never took the time to think to yourself maybe the simplest way was the correct one...

But in your desperate attempts to cling on...You do not even take the time to get to know, understand, or learn the ways of the men who say they know God........Nor do you wish too at all!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Even the seven year old girl that gets raped, body dismembered and thrown in the dumpster?

Are you familiar with the Devil?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Yes and all of the other false Gods {things} people worship would be gone if they were false as well.

They will be! and people will realize truly important things...not bullshit things like money, power, lust...etc...

The fact of the matter that atheists claim to be free thinkers...and are most upset with a God if he is real, rather than believing he is truly totally non-existent...provides the "proof" or "evidence" everyone of you claim so hard to be looking for, or are open to, and say there is none!

If you truly were honest with yourselves, others, and God... you would have realized this a LOOONG time ago....and not revolted and rebelled...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
If you take nothing else from this thread, remember this. Never, I mean never ever, watch any of RL's videos. It's like being shut in a lift with the terminally flatulent.

If any of you should ever need anyone to tell you how to think, keep in mind this post of Izzy's and how he wants to control your decision making process for you.

Keep in mind RL doesn't know how to think. If you don't believe me just watch one of his ball-achingly ****-awful videos.

Or you could just take a bit of good advice that I wish someone had given me when I came onto A2K.

Quote:
Never, I mean never ever, watch any of RL's videos.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Hahahahahaha. You crack me up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Did you just not read the last post I made??, I will post it again for you...

Your medium is all wrong, you need to frame your post in the form of a youtube video about how the Jews, the Illuminati and the shape changing lizards from Cygnus Alpha are contolling the minds of the world leaders from their secret hideout in Atlantis. RL laps **** like that up.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

Is this **** really reality to you???

that is what you get when you spite a God, and claim to be free thinkers...and you can do it on your own and all by yourself...which NO ONE can!!

Humans made this mess...So it is the destiny of man...

is this pertain ant enough for your taste farmerman?? this is why I did not want to answer your questions...

I know about reading this your gonna insult me, to fall back into that happy zone, but oh well, I will pry for you anyways!!
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:07 pm
This is just hilarious, side-splittingly hilarious. Spade and RL going after one another--you can't make this ship up, no one would believe it. And it's all free ! ! !
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Humans made this mess...So it is the destiny of man...

Now you are speaking of something I can relate to.
I can only hypothesize that it was someone with a mind like yours that constructed the God concept. When I say this, I say this with respect to you and your thinking but I truly do think that you have a form of theistic psychosis which enables you to believe in things that are not real.
I do respect you but I do have to give you my honest assessment on the matter at hand.
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:21 pm
@Setanta,
You can say what you like about Spade. He never made me sit through 1 and a half hours of sheer bollocks. At the time I was being polite, not any more, I've learned my lesson.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
is this pertain ant enough for your taste farmerman?? this is why I did not want to answer your questions...

I know about reading this your gonna insult me, to fall back into that happy zone, but oh well, I will pry for you anyways!!

Some people may insult you at times but friends who insult you will apologize if they are your friend but you do have to be certain that they know that they have done that to you.
This will certainly eliminate some of those who do not care about you.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:26 pm
http://youtu.be/yRhq-yO1KN8
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If that is true, why doesn't anyone stop it?

The truth sucks but most people do not care to live in a true christian world.
It seems that most people prefer a dogy dog world, a sociopathic world.