Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:39 am
@djjd62,
Where do you stand on this hon? Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:40 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:
Do you stand by the scientific facts against their 'faith". Tell me some please?
When you question the lack of facts, it is not my job to "create" Facts to aid their support. Im not one to bang myself on the head when its someone else making all the claims.
Im still saying that the premises of their beliefs are foundless and have merely asked for any evidence they may feel is unassailable.
SO far, only silence or a twisted question of "What do you believe"? Atheist sorta explains WHAT I believe in, in this kind of debate. Why must I provide proof of nothing??
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
King James or Joseph Smith, there all about the same, it's about Jesus and all that stuff in heaven.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:42 am
@izzythepush,
ITP Wrote.
Quote:
What if I was to tell you that Heaven has a pie shop?

Hallelujah !!!, I've seen the light, praise be...... some rhubarb pie please hmm.
farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:44 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
pretty dumb to think you can use science to destroy a God,
Yet the position of an all present being sounds a bit ridiculous. If you dont want to use science, try logic, maybe history, how about the forensics of "Questioned documents"?

The fact is, you got no facts to surround other than blind faith. I have eviodence .(Na na na--you first, I dont get dragged into anything wherein you merely wish to Duck and Cover)
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:48 am
@eurocelticyankee,
In a lot of ways pie is better than sex. Next time you're on the vinegar stroke ask yourself (and now you will,) 'Is this really better than a pie?' You may find that this prompts you to have a pie. After you've eaten a lot of pie you don't really feel like sex. After you've had a lot of sex you feel like a pie.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:52 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I am Christian...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:55 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
The fact is, you got no facts to surround other than blind faith. I have eviodence .(Na na na--you first, I dont get dragged into anything wherein you merely wish to Duck and Cover)

You have no idea what I have, know, seen, and what I believe "constitutes" a fact or not...

I do not live by blind faith...If that is your assertion, you walked into that one on your own! I do not duck and cover, I give off what is taken in!
farmerman

@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
but most debates on this is based on fact's.
I see no facts of any kind. Mere assertions of "thats what god aid, its good enough for me". Hardly a fact.

Is the similar " life " of the Egyptian god Akhenaten a mere coincidence to predate a Biblical account of a Jesus or is it some really powerful coincidence?

Does the appearance of God-like creatures in the MAusterian culture significant to belief systems?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

@izzythepush,
I don't know ITP.... say heaven has a pie shop and hell has a bordello, well I don't know about you but I'm going Downtown, oh yeah.

PS. vinegar stroke?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am Christian...

Maybe so but have you been born again, and again, and again? Have you been sprinkled with the holy water or did you dive in head first?
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Bullshit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:58 am
Personally, i think Solutrean pressure flake flint knapping technique is evidence of a higher power . . . maybe beer . . . or birch wine . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You have no idea what I have, know, seen, and what I believe "constitutes" a fact or not...

geez Louise cant you do better than that? If you wanna be messianic, go talk to someone who may buy your line.

SO, no history, geography, forensics, science, or anything else thats at least worthy of consideration eh?
I see. Now wpould I buy a car from this guy?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:03 am
@farmerman,
I can do better than that..I don't even NEED too, and am not going to...
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:05 am
@farmerman,
Wouldn't that be the final cake? He might be a car salesman. LOL Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:08 am
@reasoning logic,
been baptized with water, and the spirit! Wink 2 Cents
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:09 am
@farmerman,
ROFL have you always been an atheist? You have some interesting comments that i can reason with, i guess:)
farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
so here ya go, all whiny about what other people do to your "credibility" yet your entire debate skills are merely invective and insult.
Please dont try to exhalt yourself, you are basically an empty quiver on this subject. Youseem to post fatturous offerings and bumpoer stickers, yet when confronted with anything substantive you head for the Joe Miller book . I realize that you wont ever answer the simple questions of evidence because you cannot. Faith and Reason are mutually exclusive with you, although you religious types use the terms in a duet.