Atheists... Your life is pointless

Frank Apisa

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:29 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You want a sign Frank. Turn the telly on. Watch a rocket take off.

Ahhh...so that is what you consider a sign there is a god.

Now I understand.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:31 am
@Setanta,
Well since this thread is SO distasteful, since none are even speaking about the original subject...then you should just go...cause it seems like you cant stand the heat...

While on your way, go type all the hate ****, that should have been to Creasy, not me...to your fellow atheists buddies who do EXACTLY what Creasy did in all the other religious threads on this site? huh?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:33 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You may have been "graphic" here, Spade, but you were not clear.

I have no idea of what you are talking about in this post.

There may or may not be 7 actual gates of Hell, meaning 7 levels of wickedness...the **** I have seen, experienced, been thru, tells me it was so bad, it had to be at least the 5 th level...7 being the worst...
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No, why would i want to fight? This helps me learn from others theories. when it comes to discussions about their personal beliefs, i take their beliefs into consideration when making my own.
Like i said before, i am open to every theory. I won't judge you nor condemn a person for their beliefs but i will question them. And since this post is pretty rhetorical, ill eventually move on to the next person and see their views Smile
djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:35 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
i shot a man in reno

just to watch him die
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:37 am
@djjd62,
not as fucked up as what I seen and have been thru...

that reminds me, anyone seen untraceable...kinda fucked up huh?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:38 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Seems like Spendi, said to you he answered your question and was being nice to you...then by your reply it seemed as though you were saying his opinion was ****...Am I wrong?
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:38 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:
ill eventually move on to the next person and see their views Smile

you should see my views, sometimes rose coloured, sometimes through a glass, darkly and most often in a rear view mirror
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:39 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
What nationality(s) are you?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:40 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
you should see my views, sometimes rose coloured, sometimes through a glass, darkly and most often in a rear view mirror

If you don't mind me asking, what does that mean?
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I never had a question, I asked for the person who made this post to send me questions. But like you informed me he is gone. And that first quote from my first comment was me quoting what the original post said and me stating what i thought and that morals/ethics were derived from man. I am not an Atheist but do lean towards agnostic atheism...But i still respect everyone's religions:)
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
check her profile (click on her name) it's all there
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hahahaha You going to bring up my cultural background with religion? Smile
German/Tahitian/Rarotonga, Aka Cook Islands
djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
they're three well known phrases (or so i thought)

although the second and third are sort of same thing in retrospect

viewing the world through rose coloured glasses, viewing things as a poor reflection of real life, looking forward, viewing the past a s a diminishing point behind you (my interpretation anyway)
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I didn't say the thead was distasteful. That is so typical of you, to invent a claim like that, and to attempt to use it as a basis to pick a fight. You are irretrievably hateful. You're also a whiny little bitch, always whining about how mean people are to you. I tolerate the heat just fine--you don't even make the place warm.

But you do make it hilarious--you crack me up. What a bullshit artist.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:47 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I was just interested if we had any connections...

I am 7 myself...

I am Polish, Irish, Lithuanian, Native American, Dutch, Italian, and English...

Would you like to see MY pic??
djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
wait, that's not you in your avatar?

0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:50 am
Now he's tryin' to hit on other members . . .

Pathetic . . .
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:53 am
@Setanta,
Stay out of it Nosy....and with your affiliation here, you should not be pointing fingers...

I am not looking to hit on her...

anyways from the previous post...

Sorry to mistake you with not saying this thread is distasteful, so you like the way Creasy started it?

What the hell would you call this thread based on this post???

Quote:
This entire thread is a glaring example of the failure of imagination of the dogmatist, the failure to see the other guy's point of view. John Creasy cannot conceive of anyone having a moral compass, or an ethical foundation other than his imaginary friend supersition, so he assumes that atheists have no moral compass, that they have no ethical foundation. So he can't understand concepts such as enlightened self-interest or the value of the social contract to the individual. He cannot conceive of love (or affection by any other name) without his imaginary friend, so he can't understand why anyone would want to make the world a better place for one's children or grandchildren.

I thought distasteful summed it up quite nice!
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:53 am
@farmerman,
You're funny Very HappyD

Ok i get where you are coming from but most debates on this is based on fact's. Do you stand by the scientific facts against their 'faith". Tell me some please?