Atheists... Your life is pointless

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:07 am
@Setanta,
Fine! sounds fair! then how about you just leave me alone....and I will leave you alone?? Why can't you treaty it up, and just leave me be! I don't care what you say, and I am not looking to give you approval, or permission, nor you the same to me...But just leave me alone, and I will leave you alone...Is that fair enough??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:08 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Your very welcome hun...It was a pain to understand when I came here too!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:12 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Talk about kicking the can down the road.
I started a thread a couple of years ago and I think that you two could add value to it.
http://able2know.org/topic/160383-1

Like I said before, If it resolves this problem, I am game...But the one thing I will not do, is reveal those 2 people...other than that, he can say whatever he want to me...and I will say what I feel compelled to say, and turn the other cheek at times...

At least if we were to do that, other people would not be subjected to our rantings...I am game, set it up logic!
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:18 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Trying to understand why people behave as they do can make you go crazy.
Morality is a very hard subject to comprehend but with the help of neuroscience and neurophilosophy we are making headway.

izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Nobody's ever called me a peacemaker before.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:21 am
@reasoning logic,
LOL, No offense Logic, but I do not feel like watching a 25 minute clip...

If you list it's points...I will talk to you with/about them...
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

LOL, No offense Logic, but I do not feel like watching a 25 minute clip...

If you list it's points...I will talk to you with/about them...

Good luck with that.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Smile That's ok, so where do you stand on this topic? Do you believe an atheists life is pointless?
Setanta

@XXSpadeMasterXX,
If i see bullshit, i'm going to call bullshit. If you can't deal with that, you have no business at this site.
farmerman

@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Ive always wondered how the truly "saved" distinguish facts from their divinely revealed stuff?
Doesnt the non-existence of small things like evidence about all of your "faith systems" even bother you?

Youve got an entire belief system is based upon "Wait for it, itll soon be here"

Weve got minds , why do you all take some degree of pride in avoiding the use of them ?
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:23 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Along with that silly "i'm a prophet, i know what people will say before they say it" bullshit that you peddle, you also commonly indulge in phony-baloney "analysis" of people's psychological problems--or rather, what you allege to be their problems.

If Spademaster isn't a prophet, how come he knew I wasn't the Messiah? Answer that if you can.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
Well, I just did!!! First for everything huh?

When you approach the situation as you did...You were trying to bring peace, which I respect...Because I may feel to disagree, about being a bit out there, and may disagree with being completely delusional...but you said I was genuine...

Which is the part of the post that was important to me!! Wink Very Happy

Not everyone is going to be able to accept me, and what I have seen experienced, been thru, without doing it themselves, I understand that....But I also understand, that for their sake...It is much better this way...

In any event, You were the first to actually call me a genuine person, and actually reach out in a humanist way! that I will remember, till I leave, or am gone from here...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:28 am
@Setanta,
Completely dodged the whole position that was provided...So then I guess that is a no, to debating in our own thread, just me and you??? And a no, to leaving one another be?? and making a treaty, or pact??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:29 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:
That's ok, so where do you stand on this topic? Do you believe an atheists life is pointless?

Me? NO ONES life is pointless!
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
This site is for debate. That means if you post bullshit, someone will come along and call bullshit. Apparently, you think this is some kind of sandbox inwhich you can bully the other kids, but they're never to say anything you don't like. Grow up.

No, i'm not making any deals with you or anyone else. I'm not going to go off to another thread so you can preen your delusions of adequacy.

Your Jesus picture still looks more like some German gay boy than it does a Jew.
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:33 am
@Setanta,
Now who's arguing just because they can? Glass houses and all that. Why not have a go at RL, he just called you Satan? Although that may have been a typo, he could have meant Stan.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
and when confronted with a simple request on where does fact and evidence fit in, we get the same fatuous assertions about how we will certainly be sorry some day.
Or else you just ignore the more in- depth introspectiona of your belly buttons.

All of your beliefs , by extension, begin with'We assume that a god exists and if you dontYOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS". Hows at for smug self delusion?

This entire thread isnt anything more than a shoutfest by th relsigious at the a-religious. Youve never upheld any of your beliefs and dodge the entire subject because you presume you are right. Bernie Maddox was like you guys.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive always wondered how the truly "saved" distinguish facts from their divinely revealed stuff?
Doesnt the non-existence of small things like evidence about all of your "faith systems" even bother you?

Youve got an entire belief system is based upon "Wait for it, itll soon be here"

Weve got minds , why do you all take some degree of pride in avoiding the use of them ?

You obviously do not know me, or every heard me say this before...(this is what I call telling the truth, not glorifying myself, Setanta...and this is in no way posted to be a dickhead...)What am I supposed to do in this situation??

I have "experienced" things from the spiritual realm (we'll just say)

I have seen more than enough "evidence" to turn a Satanist to a Believer...
farmerman

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:36 am
@Setanta,
ONE MO TIME!!

Quote:
This site is for debate. That means if you post bullshit, someone will come along and call bullshit
Most of em dont get it and just act offended at the term bullshit.
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:38 am
@farmerman,
In all my dealings with the profoundly religious, I have always found Atheists to be the most smug. Honest. I've found Christians and Moslems to be dogmatic and unreasonable, but not smug.