Atheists... Your life is pointless

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:50 am
@djjd62,
Naw, that sounds more like something straight out Of Set's mouth!
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:51 am
@spendius,
Quote:
All card games played for money are adult. All card games played for nothing are for kids.

How grown of you Spendius
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Since he feels the NEED to come on here to insult me about how weak playing spades are!!

Like, just because he utters it, means it is true!! then goes on to say how I do that, and think that!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green 2 Cents
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:55 am
@djjd62,
From the latest Viz Top Tips

Christians, when pondering 'What would Jesus do?' always take into consideration how the story ends.
XXSpadeMasterXX

@reasoning logic,
Maybe a childish way to think about the game...I could care less about playing to make money...and even backed down from basically suckering people for money myself...

But it is a Hell of a lot more sense than saying...Something like Spades, is for kids, and bridge is for adults...When one who could count cards...and knows how to master games with full decks, would be able to master bridge too!!
djjd62

@izzythepush,
Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Matter of fact Setanta...I am gonna look up a good free website to play bridge on, I am gonna play it for like 6 months or so...then I am gonna challenge you, just to kick your ass!! cause you didn't get enough ass whooping's when you were growing up!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:01 am
@djjd62,
What is so funny about that?

Least Jesus, and others would die, to help others...

Not value their life above everyone and everything...

Your post reminds me...

Would you be that guy in the Titanic who tried to buy a seat on a boat at the end when the ship was going down??

Because I would be the one who threw it back in your face, and said your money can't save you anymore than it can save me...and maybe coming near death...It may sink in to you, and others!!
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:10 am
God, the chidishness here is incredible. So how old are you two, Spade, you and RL, about 12 . . . maybe 13?

It takes four live people to play bridge, although only three of the four play their cards in any given hand. Anything you find online is not going to be bridge. But you knock yourself out, Bubba, this kind of thing is important you you, isn't it--you know, being right about everything?
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
you have no idea what i would do, or have done for others
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:15 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Spade and RL . . . a match made in heaven . . .

I see!! So not even fellow atheists are your comrades huh?? What a disgusting piece of **** you are!! thank God, your not in the armed services of your country!! for it seems not even your own men would be safe with you!!

So much for this being a dead thread huh?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:16 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
you have no idea what i would do, or have done for others

Apparently, it isn't all that much since Jesus being crucified is funny to you!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:18 am
@Setanta,
LOL, if you notice, the childishness that you complain about, started as soon as you came here!!

I would take great pleasure in kicking you ass in a game of bridge yes!!

Since my cards skills are so weak!
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:18 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
jesus can laugh about my death, it won't diminish my life or accomplishments in any way, let's not act like we can't find humour in things, no topic is sacred in my opinion
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:24 am
I did not express an opinion on your "card skills"--but that's typical of your "intellect." You assume what others mean, and you fly off the handle over it. As for this thread being "dead," i just said it's idle. Given that i don't see anyone discussing the topic, i have no reason to change my opinion.

As for who is responsible for the childishness, i simply responded after you had started braggin on your skill at spades. So you own that one, not me.

Grow up.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:24 am
@djjd62,
If Jesus is real...and He is pissed at you...I am sure he won't be laughing...not only that, I am sure you wont be laughing as well...

Your post about laughing about the crucifixion of Christ, HAS DIMINISHED what you do, and have done!!
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Your post about laughing about the crucifixion of Christ, HAS DIMINISHED what you do, and have done!!

Only in the mind of a puerile fanatic who is incapable of seeing any point of view but his own.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:28 am
@John Creasy,
Very nice topic hon. But unfortunately I’m a part of that remaining 20% that doesn’t necessarily dictate others beliefs. I believe that god is not understandable at this point, and may never be. I'm open to the idea, but I've yet to be convinced. I guess I lean towards agnostic atheism, meaning there's probably no god but I could be wrong, so I don't claim to know. Still that doesn’t stop me from hearing all theories out and respecting all religions. I don’t know which to start with?
*I've always wondered why people that are so adamant about the non-existence of God, debate morals and what is right and wrong.*

Now the matter of God as the source of morality comes from the idea of a universal law of which morality is an expression derived by man itself. Well that or I could be wrong. Please can you send me your questions, I don’t know which to start or end. Thank you:)

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:30 am
@Setanta,
LOL, not at all even close to accurate!!

You said spades is for people who can't handle bridge...that imply's my card game skills suck, because I do not excel in the game you think is top notch!

Go back and reread the last 5 pages...we were discussing the topic, and other ones in particular, from Christian, Atheist, and Agnostic perspectives...But once again, since you didn't see it...means it couldn't possibly be real...and this place couldn't go on with out you, right??

As for the childishness, you were the FIRST to post about it...When you where the FIRST to do it...

posting about playing spades, and being good or not, is not childish...I explained my name...

Childishness started, when you decided to attack me about weak card game skills...And then the Childishness started again! when you came here today, and attacked at least 3 different people!!

And then again you have the utter audacity, and gall to complain about it...but are not smart enough to see your the jerk who created the whole mess...We were having a fine time till you came!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:32 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Like I said hun...He isn't here anymore...

He won't give you an answer unless he comes back
0 Replies