Atheists... Your life is pointless

Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 09:48 am
@spendius,
Quote:
By plausible I meant a case that the inexperienced might easily interpret as proof.

Huh???

What are you saying? Your "explanation" is even more mystifying than the original. I suspect Spade is wondering what side you are on in that thought. And it certainly seems to me that you had switched sides...probably by accident.
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
It is simple to me Frank. I can't see what your difficulty is. Whatever it is it won't bear the weight of your suspicions or your conclusion.

Does substituting "weak-minded" for "inexperienced" help?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
I got it...He is saying that, atheists say that inexperience = proof on non-existence...Or something like that...With he disagrees with...

Or weak-minded people, think that because they do not experience things = proof of non-existence...

With he agrees they do...
Frank Apisa

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I got it...He is saying that, atheists say that inexperience = proof on non-existence...Or something like that...With he disagrees with...

Or weak-minded people, think that because they do not experience things = proof of non-existence...

With he agrees they do...

No sure why!

Only a very weak minded individual would even be looking for "proof" when it comes to the existence or non-existence of gods.

There is no proof that there are gods; precious little "evidence"; and no unambiguous evidence.

There is no proof that there are no gods--and no evidence whatsoever.

Proof?

There is absolutely no reason to suppose gods (or a GOD, if you must) CANNOT exist.

There is absolutely no reason to suppose there must be gods (or a GOD, if you must) HAS TO exist.

After that, you have nothing but blind guesses...no matter what you call those blind guesses.
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:28 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
By heck lads--you can sure get confused with a simple expression.

A plausible explanation is like that of a vacuum cleaner salesman when he succeeds in convincing the housewife that his cleaner is the best that money can buy.

I realise that there are no plausible explanations of atheism if pedantic, intellectual empiricism is brought to bear but the inexperienced are incapable of performing the task and are willing and eager sympathisers anyway for the same reason that the explanation is being offered.
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:33 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't bully you, you whiny little bitch--when you start prating about **** like the silly and easy card game called spades, i point out that being good at spades is no great accomplishment. You seem to think you're the center of the universe around here. I got news for ya, Bubba, you ain't.

Even when it comes to religion, you show yourself to be not very bright. If you can't handle hearing that, don't read my posts. It's really very simple--even you should be able to understand.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You really are impressed with yourself, aren't you Bubba? You crack me up.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:35 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You obviouisly have never played bridge. Spades is for kids, bridge is for adults.
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:37 am
@Setanta,
i like a good game of Go Fish myself
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:37 am
Spade and RL . . . a match made in heaven . . .
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:38 am
@spendius,
So your saying they disregard what religious say, although they use the principals in theory, and benefit from what theism's bring??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:40 am
@djjd62,
Yeah, Leave the Spades, Hearts, Setback, and Bridge to RL, and I, and Spendi...

You 2 go play go fish!!

It suits your tastes!!

There is at least WAY too much thinking involved for Setanta to play or be good at bridge...Just like his personal negative nature, in conjunction to what and how to act proper to other human beings!!

I am sure Setanta may let you in his sandbox to play!! He seems to accept you, for your an atheist...and it doesn't violate his codes!!
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
After that, you have nothing but blind guesses...

But what about after that Frank? If we agree that blind guesses are not worth a blow on a hobo's snot-rag then how do we proceed and in what way would an agnostic proceed that an atheist wouldn't.

Both positions are rejecting Christian inhibitions. And mounting the sort of arguments that sound plausible to the inexperienced in order to justify the rejection. And which the inexperienced need little encouragement to accept as the inhibitions require them to sacrifice their fondest hopes.

reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:45 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Spade and RL . . . a match made in heaven .

My ass and your face is a match made in heaven but then again we cant leave Izzy out so you may want him to join you hand in hand. Laughing
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:45 am
You're wasting your time, Frank. Spade is incapable of grasping those concepts. He prates about god, and those who don't believe say, "I don't believe that," so he assumes they're looking for proof (or, as he says it, "a sign"). It doesn't ever occur to him that there might be people who don't care, who aren't looking for anything with regard to his imaginary friend superstition.
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:47 am
@reasoning logic,
That's exactly the kind of puerile **** we can expect from you when you stop spamming threads with videos long enough to show us your "reaonsing logic." You and Spade are like a bad comedy--so bad, it's hilarious.
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
i'm pretty sure it was jesus himself who said, give a man a pack of cards and he'll shuffle them a for them a day, but teach a man to play Go Fish and he'll play for a lifetime
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:48 am
@Setanta,
Why don't we leave it up to Frank to decide if it is a waste or not huh?? Or do you think you know what is better for others, than themselves too??

It seems Frank and I had a good conversation before...and was respectable in EVERY way possible to me, in return...

Something you never were able to grasp yourself...But still find the need to come out of nowhere every now and then, and insult me...Like the coward you are!!!
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:49 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Spades is for kids, bridge is for adults.

All card games played for money are adult. All card games played for nothing are for kids.
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:49 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You and Spade are like a bad comedy--so bad, it's hilarious.

You liked that did you? You opened the door so I figured, what the hell I would walk in.
0 Replies