Atheists... Your life is pointless

reasoning logic

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 06:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How do you know all those "so called" pagan religions who embrace a savior, and a Virgin Birth, are not embracing the same God, as we call Jesus today??

And for the second post...If they do not know God...then they are not held by the same standard we are...Not only that...How do you know we have not been here before? and won't come back?? (reincarnation)

Talk about one smart dude you really are but when it comes to religion all bets are off. 2 Cents Kind of the same way with those who have seen aliens, been abducted by aliens or claim that they are the Messiah.
I guess any of it could be possible because I have no evidence of it never happening.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Talk about one smart dude you really are

Wink Wink Very Happy 2 Cents

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's for you to answer. Are you suggesting that all religions are based on christianity?

No, I am saying Christianity, and Jesus are all based on the one same living God, portrayed throughout the existence of the human species...

Quote:
Are you really that ignorant, or is that a foundation of believing in your god?

Does that question not answer itself?? How many Christians proclaim what I just stated??

Quote:
I don't believe in fiction, but especially those filled with errors, omissions, and contradictions. I don't use "faith" as my guide to life; I base my decisions on reality.

What is reality to you?? Is your reality, not filled with errors, omissions, and contradictions???
XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Talk about one smart dude you really are but when it comes to religion all bets are off.

Here's some logic for you...Logic...

If I am smart, and probably correct about the other things I say...What makes you believe I am wrong about the baseless ones??
reasoning logic

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No, I am saying Christianity, and Jesus are all based on the one same living God, portrayed throughout the existence of the human species...

You must mean the same one who walked with the Egyptians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If I am smart, and probably correct about the other things I say...What makes you believe I am wrong about the baseless ones??

We all get some things correct and some things incorrect but when one is not able to acknowledge the latter is when there seems to be a problem. Idea
cicerone imposter

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Common sense. Comic books are not based on reality, and the bible is a comic book. It has imagination, sex, murder, fraud, and even the creation of this planet about 7,000 years ago.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 08:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
We all get some things correct and some things incorrect but when one is not able to acknowledge the latter is when there seems to be a problem.

I can agree, but it did not really answer my question...Or I think, you maybe did not understand me, in my other post...I will break it down...Could it be I am correct about the baseless ones? Because your belief in my logic makes you think I am right about non-baseless arguments??

So then, it isn't a question as to if I am correct or not about them at all...

It has more to do with how you think it is wrong, because it is baseless, and you personally do not believe in baseless things...rather than me lack of accepting things I am wrong about...

You can not use science to destroy a God...and you can not use Religion to destroy science!!

You feel it is a problem, I do not acknowledge...because you personally feel that baseless things are bogus...It doesn't really have anything to do with me...

I have admitted on here when I have felt I was wrong...
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 05:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
..Could it be I am correct about the baseless ones? Because your belief in my logic makes you think I am right about non-baseless arguments??

So then, it isn't a question as to if I am correct or not about them at all...

I know a person that thinks he has been abducted by aliens and that he is the messiah. "This person, believe it or not, is also logical about many other things, do you think that I should start believing that these other far out claims may be valid.

Your logic seems to be well intact until you step into religion.
I think you answer your own question above rather well with your quote that I posted at the bottom.

What is your reality of religion and of God?

Quote:
What is reality to you?? Is your reality, not filled with errors, omissions, and contradictions???

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:13 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I know a person that thinks he has been abducted by aliens and that he is the messiah. "This person, believe it or not, is also logical about many other things, do you think that I should start believing that these other far out claims may be valid.

Don't know, but it doesn't make sense to riddle and rule all these people out either...there is definitely a significant reason why people claim to be abducted by aliens...Which suggest they're real...and as far as claiming to be the messiah...there are reasons as well why people believe they are Jesus...Or women believing they're Mary...Again suggesting they're real...

I have explained to why I think that is before...if you need me to explain my beliefs about that again, ask me and I will explain it to you again...

Quote:
Your logic seems to be well intact until you step into religion.

That is ONLY because YOU believe that that is what happens, and how my logic falls apart...Not anything to do with me, or my logic actually falling apart or not...

Quote:
I think you answer your own question above rather well with your quote that I posted at the bottom.

What is your reality of religion and of God?

That the purpose of religion, is to be come prudent in every circumstance(s) and to ultimately accept the one living God...

My reality of God, is that although not everything will be explained here on Earth...That the one living God, is real...And all good things come from him...

reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:37 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That the purpose of religion, is to be come prudent in every circumstance(s) and to ultimately accept the one living God...

My reality of God, is that although not everything will be explained here on Earth...That the one living God, is real...And all good things come from him...

I really have no problem worshiping a God if that God was to be truth. I see nothing wrong in wanting absolute truth but I do realize that I can not obtain it because I am not perfect. What I do have a little problem with is people that speak in absolute certainty about things we do not know.

Quote:
..That the one living God, is real...And all good things come from him...

Why does it have to be one? Why does it have to be a him? Why cant it be a bad ass chick or a group of bad ass chicks?
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:42 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
..That the one living God, is real...And all good things come from him...

Why does it have to be one? Why does it have to be a him? Why cant it be a bad ass chick or a group of bad ass chicks?

or a stand of trees in a circle of rocks, i'd much rather worship that, than some invisible old man in the clouds
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
It is not common sense...

Common sense says, that these Unicorns, Rabbit's foot, Spaghetti Monster, Comic Book analogies, would be plausible indeed...

If with your comic book comparison...If people in the world claimed to be the incredible hulk...or could speak to him...and if they suddenly sprang into green giants like the Hulk...Like people do with a stigmata, and like people say they can see, or talk to Christ!!

Till then, trying to compare a ridiculous caparison, to one another to make the Bible, or God look silly is ridiculous...and it doesn't fool people who know God...And are aware of the fact of these ridiculous analogies!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:00 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I really have no problem worshiping a God if that God was to be truth. I see nothing wrong in wanting absolute truth but I do realize that I can not obtain it because I am not perfect. What I do have a little problem with is people that speak in absolute certainty about things we do not know.

Maybe that is the problem there, Maybe because you do not think absolutist, you can not see absolutes! Maybe you were not meant to know...But others are...and the test for you is to embrace what they see, and feel about absolutes!

Quote:
Why does it have to be one?

I have explained this...It doesn't work for multiple God's...

Quote:
Why does it have to be a him? Why cant it be a bad ass chick or a group of bad ass chicks?

Because God does not, and is not who he is based upon what we want...that would make him beneath us...And that he dictates, and predicates himself based upon us...when he is our God...

The whole thing to God is submission...If he was to predicate himself based on our own desires...He would not be God, his power would clearly be limited, and he would act as though he is beneath humans...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:07 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
or a stand of trees in a circle of rocks, i'd much rather worship that, than some invisible old man in the clouds

This kind of post, just tells me, that your atheist, because you have convictions against God...Or there are things you find unpleasant...Nothing at all to do with fully believing he is non-existent...

You would NOT have preferences to God, or Gods if you totally believe God is non-existent!!

And by having preferences, shows you have even the smallest, ridiculously low amount of faith in you...that you deny, and discredit...Rather than being a person who is in the absolutes of believing God is non-existent!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
From my thousands of hours and other people's millions of hours studying the bible I have come to the conclusion that I would not worship the God of the bible because he seems to be What Christians would call Satan.

The bible seems to be written by some people who had some very ethical understandings as well as some very unethical understanding.

I would not have excepted anything less from human beings writing the bible.
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:15 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Why cant it be a bad ass chick or a group of bad ass chicks?

Not this again.
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:20 am
@izzythepush,
Seems like somebody started drinking real early. Drunk
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:26 am
@reasoning logic,
Sounds like someone else is a bit slow on the uptake.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:26 am
@izzythepush,
LMAO!!! I will laugh everytime you post it!!