Atheists... Your life is pointless

Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:58 pm
@farmerman,
Tell us about how the only people who understand the Battle for the Pacific are the fish because they live there... thats always a riot .

Gomer the Turd must seek help .
0 Replies

Krumple

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:58 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Hitler was an atheist?
Yes he was... unless you believe him to have never lied and to be infallible . You do realise he was trying to get on side the many Christians in Germany, dont you ?

Try not to make too big a fool out of yourself . It is embarrassing to respond to...

Where is your proof that he was an atheist?
Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:00 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Yeah you are right, it is probably a waste of time since he is clearly wanting to remain ignorant of reality. But perhaps there is one moment that he will finally wake up and realize that he is defending BS and might actually join the rest of us in reality.
How admirable and noble you are... first you assume that you and only you can be right, then you accuse others of arrogance.... I think it speaks volumes that you have a mental defective siding with you .
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Nevah hoppen.
Your best post to date... I hope it didnt keep you up all night .
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:02 pm
@izzythepush,

Quote:
It's what motivates violence, Mao, Stalin et al were not motivated by atheism, they were motivated by political power.
But if a war is started by religious people then they must be religious because they said so, despite their behaviour saying the opposite.... and their motives can not be political, is that what you are saying as a converse ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:05 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
You never really get anything do you? Sort of like trying to discuss something with a five year old. I'm not sure if you have some sort of learning disability or perhaps some kind of mental handicap but there is no other way that something needs to be explained to you so many times and you still don't understand it.
Your arrogance is far in excess of your ability . Have you considered presenting facts instead of attacks on people ? Or should we call you ci 2 ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
just because I live under a bridge and eat goats.
There is nothing wrong with living under a bridge so long as it is not a brand new carboard box . But eating goats is plainly anti-devilian and as such is a religious statement . Only atheists live under bridges... the religious take care of their poor . So there is a contradiction in you, an atheist, living under a bridge...
BillRM

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:17 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
the religious take care of their poor . So there is a contradiction in you, an atheist, living under a bridge...

Yes, I had taken note how the religion right as it had assume power in the US have a history of taking care of the poor and the sick........ Drunk
Ionus

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 03:59 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Where is your proof that he was an atheist?
Gee, thats a tough one... maybe it is in his actions and not his words .
Ionus

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:04 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I had taken note how the religion right as it had assume power in the US have a history of taking care of the poor and the sick
Then you would also be aware of the other 2,000 years of history in other countries throughout the world where there is a history of monasteries looking after the sick and poor ?

Perhaps you are aware that under Catholicism there were 81 holidays in a year ?
spendius

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:08 am
@Ionus,
In Erich Fromm's The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness the case is made that Hitler was a necrophiliac. Piles of dead bodies excited him. It's pretty common as can be seen on TV but Hitler was really good at it.

Ionus

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:10 am
@spendius,
There is also reasonable suspicion that he had a homosexual relationship with his Jewish flatmate... guilt does terrible things to people . He also chose as his personal doctor Germany's best expert on venereal disease .
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:23 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Perhaps you are aware that under Catholicism there were 81 holidays in a year ?

It's a very tolerant religion. It understands human weakness and tries to work with it. It's worldly. Heretics milking human weaknesses, usually one at once and not connected up, are another matter.
reasoning logic

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 06:29 am
@spendius,
Quote:
It's a very tolerant religion. It understands human weakness and tries to work with it.

Except for homosexuality, woman popes and the list goes on and on but if you like gambling, drinking alcohol and raping little boys the church will forgive you of your sins and you can keep preaching to the masses. Please keep in mind that this is just hear say so it could be very wrong! Idea
iamsam82

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 06:43 am
@reasoning logic,
http://notimaz.blog.kataweb.it/files/2010/04/aborto-no-pedofilia-si.jpg
reasoning logic

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 07:15 am
@iamsam82,
Here is something to think about!

0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 08:24 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Then you would also be aware of the other 2,000 years of history in other countries throughout the world where there is a history of monasteries looking after the sick and poor ?

None of that have anything to do with the Christian religion right wing in this country and how they act toward the poor and those in need.
spendius

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:35 am
@BillRM,
I don't think they are quite so bad as how atheists treated the poor in the Communist countries.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:51 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I don't think they are quite so bad as how atheists treated the poor in the Communist countries.

OH?

The one such country I know about in any details is Cuba and the middle and upper classes took in on the chin however the poorest of the poor, mainly blacks, on the whole came away better then before.

0 Replies

Deathwish238

Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:13 pm
@Arella Mae,
Yes exactly. Unfortunately more people in this world don't know how to use their brain to think. They're simply mindless sheep following the herd.

If society focused on developing the ability to critically think, we wouldn't need religion to dictate how to live.
0 Replies