Madonna Warns Of Hell And Damnation

material girl

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 08:41 am
C'mon, I want an argument,grrrrr.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:35 am
okay let's fight then.... Madonna's a slut and your mother wears combat boots, your sister has a mustache, your brother wears a dress, holy moly that's why you're a mess. Razz

Warren Beatty and Sean Penn
I've fellated both of them
You've seen my boobs
You've seen my butt
I'm the world's most high paid slut.
Vogue.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:38 am
btw I don't really think Madonna is a whore who would fellate Jesus, I'm just kidding around.

Jesus doesn't have any money.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:47 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
okay let's fight then.... Madonna's a slut and your mother wears combat boots, your sister has a mustache, your brother wears a dress, holy moly that's why you're a mess. Razz

Warren Beatty and Sean Penn.OH MY GOD A 47 YEAR OLD WOMEN HAS HAD MORE THAN 1 BOYFRIEND!!!!!!YUOR RIGHT SHE IS A SLUT!!
WARREN BEATTY HAS HAD EVERY WOMEN UNDER THE SUN YET HE IS A STUD(APPARENTLY)SEAN PENN PROBABLY MARRIED HER FOR HER FAME, HE ALSO HIT HER WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED.
I've fellated both of them WHO HASNT IN HOLLYWOOD
You've seen my boobs WEVE SEEN ALOT OF LADIES BOOBS, NOBODY SLATES SHARON STONE FOR GETTING HER PUPPIES OUT.MADONNAS BOOBS ARE FANTASTIC.NOBODY HAS A GO AT RICHARD GERE OR EWAN MCGREGOR FOR GETTING THEIR PENIS'S OUT
You've seen my butt A VERY FINE BUT, BUT HOW MANY OTHER BUTTS AHVE WE SEEN
I'm the world's most high paid slut.SHE IS HIGHLY PAID BECAUSE SHE WORKS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AN INDUSTRY WHERE YOU GET PAID LOADS IF YOU ARE GOOD AT YOUR JOB.
SLUT?AGAIN WHY IS SHE A SLUT?
Vogue.

I doubt Jesus would want to be fellated by someone with the same name as his mother and Im sure he gets freebee's, all A -listers do, so he doesnt need money.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:23 am
I notice in the article she's promoting her new CD release. Considering her recent music sales, I believe she'd say just about anything to get a little ink.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:32 am
That was her last album which, sadly was overshadowed with politics which is a shame as it put people off, the album is great but I think the cover puts people off.
Same thing happened with Erotica, this great album was overshadowed by her SEX book.

With anybody who has anything to promote they will appear on tv and in magazines.
We have yet to see how her new album does and as its a dance album, something she is passionate about, it should be a good result.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:24 am
You all heard it here, people. You're going to hell. Madonna says so.

Did she say these things with a banana lodged in her throat while getting double-teamed by two of her male dancers?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:26 am
material girl wrote:
Im amazed that you think anything Madonna says is a 100% definate!

Its just her opinion, some people agree, others dont.

This uproar is exactly what Madonna is about, pushing buttons.

MG - You don't "get" sarcasm, do you?

You also don't seem to "get" when others are pushing your buttons, to get a rise out of you.

Anyway - moving forward......

Madonna's musics okay, I like some of it, don't like some of it....whatever.
She's always been a very saavy women, she's got a good head on her shoulders for business and marketing herself, right from the start.

I guess what bugs me mostly about Madonna is this....
Gazing back in time .....<screen becomes hazy>

Now keep in mind Madonna and I are just about the same age.

Back in the 70's when she first became popular, she had that whole dirty whore look thing going on. Ripped stockings, messy hair, heavy makeup, all that.
A lot of females began to dress like her. Fine, if you're past a certain age, but believe me, there were many really young girls, like 8 or 9, that were trying to dress like her, and parents were letting them.

She wasn't fat, she wasn't skinny......then....

she went into her first, muscle phase, at the time when all those little 8 and 9 year old, and her original female fans, started getting the message that "thin is where it's at"
Now don't get me wrong, Madonna is not the source of body image issues, but frankly, she sure didn't help.

Then a few years after that, right after she had her first baby, she appeared on some talk show (oprah)....she certainly wasn't heavy, but she was not that emaciated looking woman from before.
Oprah asked her about this, and I remember her saying something like....It just wasn't that important in her life anymore, now that she had a child, it was harder to keep the weight off, she was now happier with herself and didn't rely so much on her appearance, and that females shouldn't worry so much about being thin and all that kind of stuff.

WTF!!!!! - Well THANK YOU Madonna for giving woman permission to eat dessert!!!!!
It really Pissed Me Off that I knew all those years, so many woman used Madonna's appearance as PART of their model for what they should strive for, and all of a sudden, when Madonna realizes it's hard to have a baby, balance a business empire and all and keep the pounds off at the same time. You know what Madonna? F.U.!!!!!

Then, she went into the Vogue mode, which was kind of a re-birth of the "I'm so sexy" time, but weirder, and her orignal fan base where now adults and weren't going to run out and buy pointy bras.

Now, she's got relegion, and telling us all to repent.

Wonder what the next phase will be? Safe Sex for Seniors?

Oh btw, all her relationships and past marriage?
Madonna is one tough cookie, I'm sure she gave as good as she got.
She can handle herself fine.
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:35 am
I suppose Madonna has the right to say whatever she pleases but she's gotta know what a complete and utter ditz she comes off as.

Kaballah....hah!

Now if you'll excuse me, my 300lbs. of Lebanese hash has just arrived via FedEx.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:50 am
I love sarcasm.Im bery good at it.
Ive noted an dIm glad your pushing my buttons, I just get very defensive when it comes to Madonna.

What happened to praising somebody for doing well in their job!!?

All your dates are mixed up!!

Madonna wasnt famous until early mid 80's, her 'mage with rags in her hair was the fashion at he time, other women were wearing it.
Admittedly not appropriate for kids but I dont think Madonna can be blamed, didnt Farrah Fawcet wear skin tight trousers, David Bowie wear jumpsuits that showed everything etc

Healthy is where its at,Madonna is a dancer, she eats well and exercises and has a naturally athletic body, not a skiny, emaciated, anorexic one.

After her first baby she gave up jogging and took up yoga.

Madonna is in a very privaliged situation where if she wants to take 6 months out of work to get rid of any pregnancy fat, she can.
I dont think 'normal' women should compare thmselves to her, its silly and unfair.I blame magazines trying to pursuade us that we have to be a size 6 immediately after we give birth.
Its ridiculous, I wish people would stop believing magazines and look around them at reality.

Safe sex for seniors, brilliant idea as people have been marrried for ages are getting divorced and start new relationships, they may not be up to date with the horrid STD's around.

Madonna is a tough cookie but she also believes in love and probably stayed with her husband longer than she should have, like alot of spouses.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:52 am
Your right, Kabballah pah.Who wants to live their life by a religion.

I dont, I believe in thm all but dont feel the need to follow them.

Dont forget Madonna isnt the same person she was 20 years ago, who is.
Her priorities have changed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:58 am
I wouldn't even WATCH Madonna have sex without putting on a condom.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:59 am
material girl wrote:

she no longer needs to guzzle up every man she encounters. She's full. Laughing
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:01 am
material girl wrote:

Oh, I'm cool with all of that, but she shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously. After all, Kaballah or no Kaballah, you still reap what you sew.

Now, where did I put that Vicodin?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:02 am
hahahaha.

Ive never seen her have sex, do you have a video Im not aware of.
Ive seen Ewan mcgregor, Mick Jagger etc in saucy situations!!Never Madonna.

Maybe she spits and has room for more.
Tho she is married now so you missed your chance.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:04 am
Bob Lablob wrote:
you still reap what you sew.

Im a bit thick, what do yuo mean?
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:05 am
material girl wrote:
Bob Lablob wrote:
you still reap what you sew.

Im a bit thick, what do yuo mean?

What goes around comes around. In other words, the lifestyle that she flaunted for so many years will be difficult for her to distance herself from despite her earnest efforts at self-improvement.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:06 am
oh sorry, i'm getting so old and senile, I was off by 2 years.

well, honestly MG, I have never made any attempt to push your buttons.

You appear to get defensive about a lot of stuff.

I think it is your defensiveness that makes you a target for others who like to push.

One of my favorite signature lines on A2K is Dys's.

It say something like "It ain't no fun bashing Dys, he just laughs and joins the fun"

hey MG - it's no big deal, flow with the river girl.....it's less tiring, you get to see more scenery, and we all end up in the same place.

Madonna, shamomma.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:10 am
It's just not that serious. It's ENTERTAINMENT. But this disco thing she's trying to revive??? Shhhheesh. Been there done that.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:14 am
Would it annoy you if i said I was NOT sat here seething with anger.I am going with the flow and thoroughly enjoying it.

Off by 2 years !!!70's to 84 is at least 4 years.
Apparently Vogue came out AFTER she had a kid, those events were 8 years apart and the other way around!!

The only place Ive seen this magazine article thats causing so much apparent hooha is on this forum, nowhere else!
All the info we have had in the UK about Mads is her wearing purple and blue and she has flicky Farrah Fawcet hair.

Bob- do you think she has done anything that other people havnt?

Do yuo think the media/people only focus on bad or sexual aspects of a 'celebs' life?
0 Replies