I need someone to write me a RAUNCHY STORY A.S.A.P.

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 08:03 am
actually u were the closest.. except I am writing this for a fire fighter... haha... so the fire fighter is a man... and there is no cheerleader... just a girl....

no midgets please
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 08:28 am
Wow I am surprised... I thought someone would jump right on this and make me the hottest sex story alive....

Is everyone feeling ok??
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:07 am
Sam the Fireman had been polishing his enormous helmet all morning, like a man possessed. It gleamed brighter than the big brass bell that hung at the front of his red, shiny engine. She would be impressed, of that he had no doubt.

For his birthday, the boys had clubbed together and paid for a Lap dancer to give him a private show. They had made sure that the Fire Chief was out of the building, and had all gone into the yard to play basketball, so he could have some privacy.

The day had started badly for him, when he was awoken by a dirty phone call, another little surprise from his team. He quickly rose to the occasion though, when the sultry voice kept whispering unbelievably dirty things into his ear. It was when she asked him to perform an act on his erect manhood that the trouble started.
He misheard her and thought she said "masticate" and ended up in E.R. for an hour, being attended by two giggling nurses and a chortling Doctor.

The dancer arrived on time and was shown into the large garage space that housed the engines. He was immediately aroused.

She placed her sound machine on the hood of an engine, switched it on and led him to a chair so that she could perform her lap dance.

The music started and she slowly gyrated her hips, making a slow but steady movement towards his twitching body.

He watched in amazement, as she tripped over one of her snow paddles, which every Laplander wears, and went crashing into the nearby Pole.

The Pole immediately woke up, and swore at her for disturbing his slumbers. He humphed off, cursing in Polish, as she removed her snow shoes.

Sam decided to show her his helmet........
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:14 am
on the resent posts search, "Lets pretend my penis is a jellyfish" was listed directly after this one...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 09:40 am
L.E. That was great... think u could juice it up a little bit tho.... more info with the girl and the pole... more adjectives that are sexual... hahaha
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:09 am
Okay.....you asked for it.....here is the ADULT version.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sam the Fireman had been polishing his enormous helmet all morning, like a man possessed. It gleamed brighter than the big brass bell that hung at the front of his red, shiny engine. She would be impressed, of that he had no doubt.
Penis, willywobble, moist, clematis, aaaagh! ooooh!

For his birthday, the boys had clubbed together and paid for a Lap dancer to give him a private show. They had made sure that the Fire Chief was out of the building, and had all gone into the yard to play basketball, so he could have some privacy.
Knickers, thong, spatula, damp, interesting crevice, uuuuurgh!

The day had started badly for him, when he was awoken by a dirty phone call, another little surprise from his team. He quickly rose to the occasion though, when the sultry voice kept whispering unbelievably dirty things into his ear. It was when she asked him to perform an act on his erect manhood that the trouble started.
He misheard her and thought she said "masticate" and ended up in E.R. for an hour, being attended by two giggling nurses and a chortling Doctor.
Thrustpumper, egg whisk, throb, spurtages, aaaaaaaaaah!

The dancer arrived on time and was shown into the large garage space that housed the engines. He was immediately aroused.

She placed her sound machine on the hood of an engine, switched it on and led him to a chair so that she could perform her lap dance.
Undulating, dingle dangle, pubic, garlic press, lobelia, uuuuunnhhhh!

The music started and she slowly gyrated her hips, making a slow but steady movement towards his twitching body.
Cleavage, lederhosen, welding goggles, front bottom, huh huh uuuuh!
He watched in amazement, as she tripped over one of her snow paddles, which every Laplander wears, and went crashing into the nearby Pole.

The Pole immediately woke up, and swore at her for disturbing his slumbers. He humphed off, cursing in Polish, as she removed her snow shoes.
Negligee, eruption, tight, baking tray, oooooeeerrr!

Sam decided to show her his helmet........

I hope that this suffices, but I must apologize to anyone else who may stumble upon this thread.

I shall now go and have a Havana.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:11 am
Laughing
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:22 am
I need someone....
Very Happy Very Happy Welcome back,Ellpus Exclamation Exclamation From this and other threads today,I see you must be feeling better after your recent tummy troubles. Loved the story Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:37 am
ellpus, that was stellar. i especially liked the garlic press that you non-challantly threw in there.

CL, i think you need to write this one alone. otherwise it's like cheating. we can help you then with what you come up with, but it should come from you.

errr, who's this mysterious firefighter? what happened to the fast food boy? is he still in the picture? guess i'm out of the loop, gotta catch up on the news...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:42 am
that was perfect L.E.. anyone wanna add more to this story... he is gonna love it
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:42 am
This is just a joke Dag... I am still seeing the fast food boy... alot more now also...

The firefighter is just an online buddy....
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:43 am
Good question Dagmarska,I was wondering the same thing !!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:46 am
hahaha.. no I am not that bad... I wouldn't have 28 pages about one boy and just drop him like that....

The firefighter works a few towns over and is just an online friend like you guys...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 11:15 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
The firefighter works a few towns over and is just an online friend like you guys...

Like us guys, huh?

In that case, better add midgets.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:07 pm
hahaha ok not entirely like you guys... midgets may scare him a little
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:24 pm
(Lord Ellpus said "lobelia"... ah, lobelia ... you've got to lust after that tall, slender figure, the full, luscious colour of its sensual, red petal shapes that swell and open as it becomes warmer and warmer, expectantly, gently turning up to you, waiting for you to make it grow ... its milky juice potentially dangerous, intoxicating in early spring... oh yes, lobelia...)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:30 pm
I could use that too.. hahaha...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:05 pm
Bravo, Lord Ellpus!

Wonderful effort. Loved the part about the Pole. Didn't quite understand about the baking tray, but perhaps that's just as well.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:11 pm
Wait there was a baking tray.. let me reread that one
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:12 pm
She looked at him seductively and licked her full red lips as she moved forward and wrapped her pendulous breasts around the pole. Moving up and down in a slow, rhythmic fashion she continued to stare as she arched her perfect bottom enticingly in the air. Then she begin to kiss the pole, slowly and with such intensity that the pole begin to vibrate in an inexplicable fashion. Suddenly the air conditioning unit on the roof exploded into a mass of spewing fragments, sending a shower of sparks high into the morning air.

I was going to add the barking dog in the distance. Maybe I will on the revised text.

Oh, yeah, and I was going to toss a couple of grunts in there but I couldn't find an appropriate spot. It wouln't have seen right to have the guy grunting. It would have made him sound like an indifferent pig or some such thing. A moan perhaps? "He released a slow guttural moan" Something like that?

Maybe someone else can add the groaning part.
0 Replies