The Love of My Life Got Another Girl Pregnant

Noddy24

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:25 pm
Jespah makes an excellent point.

STD's are not one bit romantic.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:45 pm
And people never think it can happen to them.

I used to work in a blood donor center. We once had to notify a donor that she was HIV-positive shortly after her last name had changed. She had donated the previous summer and was HIV negative. By January she had married, was newly pregnant, and after confronting her new husband with the news learned he was bi-sexual and had no intentions of telling her.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 07:07 pm
Some people are sick (no pun intended)
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 10:50 am
I just thought everyone should kno that she is not pregnant and she lied to him to get herself pregnant to trap him. He's not stupid he finally woke up and realized what was right in front of him. As far as him and I go tho we are friends and I am helping him through a difficult time of not being able to trust women. He says he will never trust again or love again for that matter but he is greatful I am helping him deal with such a difficult time. I won't give up hope for him either. One day he'll be able to love and trust again weather it be me or not and when that day does come I will be happy for him. Even tho he is the love of my life I am happy if he is happy. That does mean if we are just friends and nothing more as well. I have wished him the best of luck with whatever choices he has made. I understand he is not ready for any serious realtionships any time soon for the obvious reasons but I expect nothing more than to be his friend. Thanks everyone for the advice
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 10:55 am
shortygurl wrote:
He says he will never trust again or love again for that matter but he is greatful I am helping him deal with such a difficult time. I won't give up hope for him either. One day he'll be able to love and trust again weather it be me or not and when that day does come I will be happy for him.

What a load of crap. I hope you don't believe this. He has the trust issue here? Shouldn't you have the trust issue? He is reeling you in and you are just blindly walking right back to him. It won't be long before you two are "happy and back together" and not long after that the post where you lament he is sleeping with another girl.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DavidH

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 10:57 am
How very Maury Povich of him. Most guys that say things like that are looking for a bit of the pity loving.
I hope for your sake that this is not the case with this guy, but the odds are not in favor of that.
Tread cautiously.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:21 pm
look Im not saying I trust him all Im saying is that now he realizes what a physco she really is and now he doesn't have to put up with her. That's all I can't trust him and if he ever wants me to that will take along time.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:23 pm
No I won't take him back Not now I kno for a fact if we got back together he would cheat on me I'm not saying he wouldn't that is why I refuse to go back to him and he knows that. I am only being a friend to him is there something wrong with that?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:35 pm
'Course not. We just don't want to see you hurt.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:58 pm
well I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I would let him hurt me but thank you
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:02 pm
Deep Cave... just don't go loaning him money or nothing honey... she how he reacts as you just being a friend... ya know?
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:33 pm
OK CL I WON'T BE LENDING HIM ANY MORE MONEY THANK YOU AND I WILL SEE HOW HE REACTS TO US BEING JUST FRIENDS
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:34 pm
Did you like the deep cave I put in there hehehe
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:35 pm
shortygurl--

Sure untrustworthy men have feelings and needs and problems. Just don't let his problems become yours.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:51 pm
shortygurl wrote:
No I won't take him back Not now I kno for a fact if we got back together he would cheat on me I'm not saying he wouldn't that is why I refuse to go back to him and he knows that.

Just remember that when he gets all puppy dog eyed and your heart begins to melt.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:51 pm
I know I don't want his problems anymore that is why I am an ex and I will continue to stay his ex until maybe he grows up or mayb he won't but it is hiss loss not mine
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 02:54 pm
Ok I kno if he was to give the cute puppy dog face it would be hard But I kno that's not what he wants he's been in way too many seriouss relationships for his age he is only 20 he was with me for 2 years and another girl for 2 years he needs to enjoy his youth and actuall live life being single with no strings attached ya kno he has his whole life ahead of him to settle down as do I
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 03:00 pm
shortygurl wrote:
he has his whole life ahead of him to settle down as do I

That was the smartest thing you've said yet.

Keep your head and matters of the heart will follow in time.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 03:05 pm
well thank you bella I do agree that in time things will fall into place thanks again
0 Replies