The Love of My Life Got Another Girl Pregnant

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:19 am
Ok so I have this guy that I was with For two years we were going to work it out and get back together then last night I get a call he got another ex pregnant he doesn't want the kid because he was tellin me how badly he screwed up and wanted things to work out between us but now he cant because of this and I have no clue what to do Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,618 • Replies: 58
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:21 am
Can you go into a little more detail??
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:22 am
dump this loser before his loser-ness rubs off on you and you become a loser.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:23 am
ditto
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:24 am
Ok, while planning on trying to work things out with you he gets another "ex" pregnant? And you don't know what you should do? Are you kidding? I can't figure why any woman would even have to wonder what they should do in this instance.

But since you asked, run quickly in the other direction.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:34 am
ya see its not that easy we were friends for a year then in a relationship for 2 years and we still sleep together and tell one another how we feel about the other he says he has no feelings for her and it was an accident and ive tried to let him go but he keeps comin back to me
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
Sorry to be blunt. But, in that case, why are you asking us? Oh, BTW, did he mean the fact that she got pregnant was an accident, or the fact that he slept with her?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:38 am
shortygurl wrote:
ya see its not that easy we were friends for a year then in a relationship for 2 years and we still sleep together and tell one another how we feel about the other he says he has no feelings for her and it was an accident and ive tried to let him go but he keeps comin back to me

Did you ever stop to think that you could get stuck with the man, the woman, and the baby. Do you need that? Perfect square.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:38 am
I told her to ask Intrepid.. she is my friend and I don't know what to tell her anymore
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:39 am
Like it or not, he now has the legal responsibility of supporting a child for the next 18 years. Do you want to be part of that? He didn't accidently get her pregnant. He got her pregnant and now needs to take responsibility for his actions. Sounds like he needs to grow up a lot, and it sounds like you're not doing yourself any favors by keeping him in your life.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:39 am
#1, is he SURE it's his. #2, the question is what? You have 2 options. Leave his sorry ass because he doesn't love you enough to keep his dick from wandering or live with the fact that he got another woman pregnant and continue this relationship.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:42 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
I told her to ask Intrepid.. she is my friend and I don't know what to tell her anymore

Tell her to get rid of the bum...period. He keeps coming back - she still sleeps with him - consider WHY he is coming back.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:45 am
Re: The Love of My Life Got Another Girl Pregnant
shortygurl wrote:
Ok so I have this guy that I was with For two years we were going to work it out and get back together then last night I get a call he got another ex pregnant he doesn't want the kid because he was tellin me how badly he screwed up and wanted things to work out between us but now he cant because of this and I have no clue what to do Please help

A few items of note here:

1) The guy goes from you (an ex) to another (an ex) and got her pregnant. Seems like quite a bit of waffeling between exes to me. You honestly believe this can work?

2) The guy got someone pregnant, and is now leaving her to deal with the pregnancy alone. That means he's a) not responsible and b) a bit of a jackass.

3) It's quite possible that he wants to get back with you now since the other ex is probably demanding some responsibility of him. See #2 for why this is bad.

Quote:

It IS that easy. Time spent with a loser doesn't change the fact that he's a loser. Yes he may be a friend. I have a ton of friends, none of which I'd consider to be good as anything other than friends.

Also, how do you accidently get someone pregnant? It's an accident because you now have proof that he was sleeping with other people and he doesn't want you to read too much into it.

Bottom line:

This guy is an absolute loser who obviously cares more for sex than he does for you. He's irresponsible, and the worst reflection of "men" that I could possibly think of. If you insist on giving this clown another chance then, in all bluntness, you deserve what you get.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:49 am
Ok, I am going to step in... I see the way the two of them act together all the time... and it drives me crazy....they can never make up their minds.... one minute they want to be together.. the next he is off with his ex, prolly telling her the same thing... now my friend, shortygurl, truely does love him.... and this is heartbreaking for her.... there is alot more to the story then what you are hearing...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:49 am
But I can;t say I agree with it all.... sorry
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:51 am
yea he does have a lot of growing up to do thats why i dont think either of them are ready for this i mean he cheats on her all the time not just with me and no i dont want it in my life but hes the only person that gets me and loved me for me ive tried meeting new people but they dont understand me the way he does wevebeen through alot together and i dont want to deal with baby mama drama im all set but i want to stay friends with him just not sure if that would be such a good idea either but she also cheated on him so whose to say if its his or not and if its not then we have a chance right
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:55 am
You seem to be very young and not sure of your feelings. Whether the ex is actually pregnant is rather a moot point. The possibility was there and he still sleeps with her. Either you are very open in your relationship, or very naive.

There is a whole big world out there for you to explore. Don't let your emotions rule your head.

You said that the girl is an ex and then you say that he cheats on her a lot and not just with you. If she is the ex and you are the current, he is cheating on YOU with more than one girl. I am sure that you can do better.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:59 am
yea he has a lot of growing up 2 do but i dont think it is his because of the simple fact she cheated on him and neither one is ready for this huge step of being parents hes cheated on her with girls other than me now he wants to be faithful ok sure i kno he wont b and honestly im not sure i want him in my life to do the same thing hes doin to her to me and im all set with the baby mama drama but why is he telling me hes sorry for screwing up so badly he cried and was like i really wanted to wotk it out this was an acident i didnt want to get her pregnant but how is he to even be so sure its his if she cheated on him
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 09:03 am
shortygurl wrote:
but she also cheated on him so whose to say if its his or not and if its not then we have a chance right

He seems to think the baby is his. It either is or it isn't but even if it isn't this is not someone you need to think of in terms of a future.

I almost hear you saying he's a warm body for you to cuddle with and any warm body is better than none. Nothing could be further from the truth. Warm bodies might bring temporary comfort, they also bring babies, heartache and tons of baggage.

Questioner has given you some great advice and much to think about. Slow down and think carefully. I personally don't see any reason to stay in a sexual relationship with this guy.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 09:08 am
ok it all started with the fact that he wasnt sure what he wanted so him and i broke up she cheated on him so he decided to try again with me he cried and told me how he loved me and wanted to marry me and have kids with me we have alot of history and complicated things we have been through we have been through thick and thin together and i kno she doesnt make him happy because he tells me these things now hes really confused because he thinks it's his and I'm not so sure he wants me to be there for him but how does he expect me to when he's the one that screwed up because he couldnt keep it in his pants. He cried to me when he found out the news and said he had wished it was me not her that got pregnant because he wanted to have a family with me and now he's stuck with someone he doesn't want to be withand doesn't love he told me he doesn't love her and he doesn't want to be with her forever he told me we had more of a future than them but he now has responibility to take care of which I understand but what I don't understand is why he thinks it's his if she cheated on him it's possible to not be his and he said if it wasn't he'd move on and never be with her again because he wanted to work it out with me and not be with anyone else ever
0 Replies