I HATE MEN

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:42 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
and of course out of the 24 people that looked at this thread I am sure one or two were men... but they won't stick up for themselves and say they don't suck, cuz they know they do

I dont suck ... well, a nibble here and there between the licks, ok.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:45 am
nimh wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
and of course out of the 24 people that looked at this thread I am sure one or two were men... but they won't stick up for themselves and say they don't suck, cuz they know they do

I dont suck ... well, a nibble here and there between the licks, ok.

Eh I was really mad that day... lol... sorry Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 11:36 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
eh.. but do I really want to love men again??

Why?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 11:57 pm
IS THIS BOARD ANTI-SPIDER?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:28 am
ANTI-SPIDER?
0 Replies

sdl725

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 09:29 pm
Thats too bad
Not all guys are bad!!!
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:49 am
This thread bothers me, It kind of hurts my feelings too.

Why can't you just hate the men that hurt you? I've never done anything mean to you, do you hate me?

You only ever hear women saying these kinds of things (at least in my experience), men get mad at a woman and we're mad at THAT women. Women seem to apply feelings to entire classes instead of individuals (in some cases), why is that? Why do you hate men as a group when it was individual men that hurt you, not all men? It's not like we all got together and had a vote on whether to treat you right and we all voted nay. It feels like I'm being held accountable for what some other guy did to your feelings.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:53 pm
Perplexed wrote:

You only ever hear women saying these kinds of things (at least in my experience), men get mad at a woman and we're mad at THAT women. Women seem to apply feelings to entire classes instead of individuals (in some cases), why is that?

Whatever.
I've heard guys swear off all women, call them gold diggers, sluts and far worse than I can write on this board.

It isn't just women who act stupid when hurt by the opposite sex. Men are just as guilty.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:27 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
It isn't just women who act stupid when hurt by the opposite sex. Men are just as guilty.

Some of us may have had a difficult adolescence and then hold a grudge for our entire life! Smile

Seriously though, the person who started this topic admitted that she did it when she was in a bad mood and that bad mood had lasted for only about one day.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:46 pm
I hate men too. That's why I only sleep with women.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
wandeljw wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Some of us may have had a difficult adolescence and then hold a grudge for our entire life! Smile

Seriously though, the person who started this topic admitted that she did it when she was in a bad mood and that bad mood had lasted for only about one day.

We all act stupid some times...just the way we are emotionally built. :wink:
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:40 pm
Okay, maybe some guys do say it, but that doesn't affect my general pont that it's stupid and hurtful to people who have done nothing to the person saying it.
0 Replies