I HATE MEN

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:14 am
Men are okay... women too... depends on how you cook 'em.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:14 am
LOL
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:16 am
DrewDad wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
Not to much.. I am just in a I hate men mood, because some assh*le is just f*cking with my head a little and sending mixed signals and I am getting fed up with it and I wanted to try to make it work but now I am having second thoughts..... blah

I HATE MEN AGAIN

And you're complaining about his mixed signals!

damn right I am.. I have been straight up with him... and he kept using the word girlfriend last nite and confused me.... and I don;t like that...... I don't like being confused... it is way too easy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:17 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I think I need a spicy man... no more of these plain men Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:17 am
This might become a very popular thread.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:18 am
Crazielady420 wrote:

I think I need a spicy man... no more of these plain men Laughing

got your hot chili pepper right here.....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:20 am
I hate it when guys play games, they think they are the masters of cool when in actual fact it makes them look like a plonker and gets them nowhere fast.
What annoys me even more is that I would probably wont pursue other guys just incase he stops playing games.
Play their game, treat em mean to keep em keen.They act aloof if they think they have you wrapped round there little finger.Don tlet him call the hots, go out and have agood time then tell him allll about it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:23 am
no coffee yet there queen of the typos?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:25 am
All I can say right now MG is that I hate men... all the good ones are gay... ugh
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:26 am
Shocked
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:26 am
I didn't know I was gay....
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:27 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
All I can say right now MG is that I hate men... all the good ones are gay... ugh

Only because they have that wonderful female gene. Very Happy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:28 am
DrewDad wrote:

glad I could help you come out of the closet Laughing
0 Replies

spendius

I don't blame you cl.We are ghastly I'll admit.I love it when you hate us.It makes it so much more delicious and funny when you submit to our lustful carnality when you want our money to be frittered away on gee-gaws for your delight.

I wish I had aggravated you enough for you to make me an international talking point.Have you told him he is being discussed in an unflattering manner on the internet and being the inspiration for all these other little revelations we are getting.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

AngeliqueEast wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Only because they have that wonderful female gene. Very Happy

I'll second that one Cool
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

I just heard on the radio that bowlegs are very common with men. The (female) moderator that the reason was that unimportant stuff is always put within brackets.

If this was a joke, I didn't get it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:29 am
DrewDad wrote:

always the last to know.... frustrating ain't it? You get drunk once, hell you didn't know it was a trannie.... it could have happened to any of us... and BOOM!!!! Branded for life. So unfair.....
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:30 am
DrewDad wrote:

You have to unwrap yourself to find out. Very Happy

http://www.2000greetings.com/haunted_bullet2.jpg
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
spendius wrote:
I don't blame you cl.We are ghastly I'll admit.I love it when you hate us.It makes it so much more delicious and funny when you submit to our lustful carnality when you want our money to be frittered away on gee-gaws for your delight.

I wish I had aggravated you enough for you to make me an international talking point.Have you told him he is being discussed in an unflattering manner on the internet and being the inspiration for all these other little revelations we are getting.

no too much of an ego boost to think that he is that special for me to be thinking about him soo much... may be a little scary also.. hehe
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
DrewDad wrote:

always the last to know.... frustrating ain't it? You get drunk once, hell you didn't know it was a trannie.... it could have happened to any of us... and BOOM!!!! Branded for life. So unfair.....

did you tell him you were the trannie?? don't leave parts of the story out there buddy
0 Replies