Comedy Central Present's...My Sex Life.

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 11:37 am
ok, goffy stories here-

no names involved, but lets call this woman wolf, and this man an ex husband.. Ok? Anonymous enough?

Ok, so wolf is young. 19. Thinks she just met the man she should marry , and the decision was completely based on his penis size. ( silly girl.. )
After a few months together , she starts to realize this guy is completely horrible in bed. No matter what she does , says , or tries, he just closes his eyes and pumps away.
Boring. Frustrating.. > sigh<
Lets top it off.. she already married him.

He- drools during sex, at times it is apparent to her that he might actualy ENJOY drooling..
He has also been seen pulling his hair on his testicles.. just one at a time.. but freaky all the same.
Sex is usually over in 3 or 4 minutes. No lie. It is always on his schedule.. even when she parades naked in front of him.. if he doesnt want it.. it isnt happening.
Probally about 6 months into the marriage, gas escapes her rear just before sex.
HE - freaks out.. stares at her, and is completely childish about the whole thing.
Embarassed and pissed, she leaves the room.

2 weeks later- she moves out.
I hear she has not seen that man in over 10 years. Never looked badk.

freaky people are everywhere.. they cant be changed.
Clumsy people can be changed.
Wolf has yet to fart again.. Shocked

just had to edit something..
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 02:13 pm
Lord-A-Mercy Shewolf!! Laughing
That's a good one. haha.
I could actually picture it...kinda like a bad french movie!

I think I'm too vain to marry anyone who wasn't great in the sack. Pleasure Me or Hit the Road buddy! Laughing
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 08:49 pm
LOLToo funny shewolf.LOL

http://www.bakingshop.com/bc/img120/OH-3_small.jpg
0 Replies