Impeacheable? Bush?

blatham

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:30 am
squinney

You have him. Apparently, the pesticide has a too short shelf-life.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 06:38 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Has the RCMP been tailing you, Mort? It seems you're uncommonly concerned about this anti-pedophile activity. You've now posted this non-sequitur on at least a half a dozen threads. Why? It's a clever way of changing the subject, of course, but I do wonder why this specific activity of the Canadian government concerns you so much. Hitting too close to home?

Laughing obviously because he's a pedophile and doesn't want to be caught. Hit a nerve, did we, weirdo? Cool
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:02 pm
Non-sequitur? Not at all. Who could utilize a massive all encompassing intellect to solve a problem IN HIS OWN CITY more easily than the most erudite Blotham? After all, he has solved many many problems of the world( or so he says).

I am sure that he would not allow his city to be besmirched by the fascists who have now been unleashed to harrass innocent Canadian citizens.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:44 pm
Mort does seem to have a problem with pederasts being accused of a crime. He now calls them innocent Canadian citizens.

It seems to be hitting way to close to home for you Mort. Did you forget to register last time you moved?
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:49 pm
Not quite on the subject but interesting nonetheless. Concerns brother of Bushie. Another loser. Didn't know the Bushies were friends of Rev. Moon. McGen? You listening?
Published on Monday, December 19, 2005 by Inter Press Service
The Exotic Adventures of Neil Bush
by Bill Berkowitz

OAKLAND, California - These days, while President George W. Bush is all about convincing the U.S. public that he has a "Plan for Victory" in Iraq, his younger brother, Neil, is all about taking advantage of the family name.

Neil Bush

As the president was trumpeting a 35-page National Security Council document titled "Our National Strategy for Victory in Iraq", Neil has been touting his company's prospectus. Over the past six months, Neil Bush has been shepherded around several former Soviet republics by a man wanted for fraud by Russian authorities, and has showed up in the Philippines and Taiwan at the side of a self-styled messiah.

If people know anything at all about the star-crossed Neil Bush, it likely relates to either his role in the failed Silverado Savings and Loan scandal during the 1980s, which cost taxpayers more than one billion dollars, or, more recently, the lurid details of his divorce from his wife of 23 years.

After a brief hiatus from the public spotlight, Neil Bush is back. Within a three-month period, Bush has shown up in Latvia, Ukraine and Georgia with Russian fugitive Boris Berezovsky, and has appeared at the side of the Unification Church's Rev. Sun Myung Moon in Taiwan and the Philippines.

In September, Bush visited Latvia with Boris Berezovsky, described by The Washington Post as "a fugitive Russian tycoon who made millions in the violent scramble for control of Russian government assets after the fall of communism".

Bush and Berezovsky, who currently lives in London where he has received political asylum, were toodling around the former Soviet republics to promote Ignite! Learning, the Texas-based interactive education software company Bush founded in 1999.

Berezovsky took Bush "on a tour of countries from the former Soviet Union that have spun out of Moscow's sphere of influence", the St. Petersburg Times reported. In June, it was Ukraine, then Georgia, "where Berezovsky's longtime partner and Tbilisi power broker Badri Patarkatsishvili was on hand to wine and dine the U.S. president's brother".

The Russian newspaper also pointed out that the U.S. Embassy in Moscow had disavowed any knowledge of Bush's activities, while the State Department denied any "involvement in, or any role in arranging, the activities of these two private individuals in Riga".

More recently, Bush showed up in the Philippines and Taiwan at the side of the Reverend Sun Myung Moon, the head of the controversial Unification Church. In the Philippines, Bush attended the inaugural convocation of the Universal Peace Federation (UPF) in Manila, the Manila Bulletin reported.

Bush, along with other "peace leaders", joined with Moon in meeting with Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. The president "praised Moon for his global peace efforts and God-centered, family-centered economic and social initiatives in various parts of the world, including projects in a number of Philippine cities", the Manila paper reported.

Moon's Philippines trip, one stop on a 100-day tour that is taking him to 100 cities in 67 nations and covering nearly 100,000 miles, was aimed at building momentum for his idea of developing a faith-based path to peace by revamping the United Nations.

Veteran investigative reporter John Gorenfeld told IPS that, "Moon speaks in parables from the Book of Genesis. He says the U.N. is like Cain, but he wants to build a second entity that is like Abel. Ideally his 'Abel U.N.' -- a body fusing all religions -- would be embraced by the U.N. But if not, he wants to set up his own alternative diplomatic machine to outshine the U.N."

During a May 2003 meeting with President Bush at the White House, Philippines President Arroyo suggested that the United States might consider co-sponsoring the proposal, the conservative online news magazine, NewsMax.com reported. According to that report, the president "expressed deep interest and asked his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, to study the matter".

Neil Bush is no stranger to showing up at out of the way places searching for business: One month after the 9/11 attacks, Bush showed up at an international technology conference in Dubai where he was hunting for investors for Ignite!.

A few months later, he was in Saudi Arabia, where he delivered the keynote address on the concluding day of the three-day Jeddah Economic Forum. Bush told conferees that the best way to change perceptions in the United States about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was to expand their political lobbying.

Stained by his involvement in the savings and loan debacle, Neil Bush's reputation was further soiled by revelations contained in a deposition that was part of his divorce from his wife Sharon. In those documents, Bush revealed details about rewarding business deals and a series of sexual encounters with women in Asia.

Sharon Bush's lawyer, Marshall Davis Brown, questioned Bush about an August 2002 contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., a firm backed by Jiang Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, that would pay him two million dollars in stock over five years: "You have absolutely no educational background in semiconductors do you?"

"That's correct," Bush responded.

"And you have absolutely over the last 10, 15, 20 years not a lot of demonstrable business experience that would bring about a company investing two million dollars in you?" Brown persisted.

In the deposition, Bush also admitted to having had a series of sexual encounters with Asian woman, while on trips to Thailand and Hong Kong. According to Bush, the women knocked on his door, entered and engaged in sex with him. According to a CNN report, Bush "said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them".

Last month, Bush took time away from his busy schedule to attend a White House dinner in honour of Britain's Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla.

Rev. Moon has been a longtime friend to the Bush family. After supporting Bush's election in 2000 through his flagship publication, The Washington Times, the newspaper's foundation sponsored a prayer luncheon attended by some 1,700 religious, civic, and political leaders the day before Bush's inauguration.

In 1995, former President George H. W. Bush received 10,000 dollars to speak at a Moon-sponsored Buenos Aires banquet that launched the Reverend's Latin American publication, "Tiempos del Mundo" (Times of the World).

"A lot of my friends in South America don't know about the Washington Times but it is an independent voice," the former president said. "The editors of the Washington Times tell me that never once has the man with the vision interfered with the running of the paper, a paper that in my view brings sanity to Washington, DC."

Copyright © 2005 IPS - Inter Press Service
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:11 am
You post is as irrelevant as you are.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:29 pm
Yeah, that George Bush's brother was involved in the huge scandal involving the savings and loan that cost TAX PAYERS OVER A BILLION dollars in the 1980's is really irrelevant. Maybe you're not a taxpayer so it doesn't matter to you.

Maybe the fact that Rev. Moon is a friend of the Bushies doesn't matter. That he got kicked out of Oregon doesn't matter either. But you right wingers aren't too picky about the crowd you hang with, are you?

Perhaps you don't remember these incidents-selective memory disorder- just as you right winger whiners don't remember anything negative about your corrupt cabal. Keep deluding yourself.

I could care less.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:39 pm
englishmajor wrote:
Yeah, that George Bush's brother was involved in the huge scandal involving the savings and loan that cost TAX PAYERS OVER A BILLION dollars in the 1980's is really irrelevant. Maybe you're not a taxpayer so it doesn't matter to you.

Maybe the fact that Rev. Moon is a friend of the Bushies doesn't matter. That he got kicked out of Oregon doesn't matter either. But you right wingers aren't too picky about the crowd you hang with, are you?

Perhaps you don't remember these incidents-selective memory disorder- just as you right winger whiners don't remember anything negative about your corrupt cabal. Keep deluding yourself.

I could care less.

Maybe, since you are an idiot, you would tend to matters in your own country. We have enough morons on A2k preaching hatred about anything Bush and the last think I needm is the useless opinion from some knothead from BC.

You are a great example of why socialized health care does NOT work.

But alas, I could NOT care any less.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:14 pm
woiyo wrote:
englishmajor wrote:

I could care less.

Maybe, since you are an idiot, you would tend to matters in your own country. We have enough morons on A2k preaching hatred about anything Bush and the last think I needm is the useless opinion from some knothead from BC.

You are a great example of why socialized health care does NOT work.

But alas, I could NOT care any less.

Only a true idiot (I thought name calling was a no-no on this forum) but since you have started, I will continue - would disregard the article about Bush's brother. I didn't write it. Yes, you have a lot of people in the US chanting hatred of the system/Bush, don't you? Bush's pop polls are dropping like one of his bombs. Can't stand to hear any truth about your right wingers, can you? Hurts, does it, when there is no defense? Since Bush is so hated in his own country, he is not immune to it elsewhere. Being as you are an American, I am certain you have not an iota of knowledge about what he's done and would like to do to Canada. Good thing our Prime Minister is telling him to 'fukk off'. When you fools come begging to Canada for water (since we have the most fresh water on the planet) we'll have to just say no. Nicely, of course.

Socialized health care does not work? You know about it because you have used it here in Canada? I'd like to hear about your experience with it. Or is it more American media telling you it doesn't work? They like for you to keep thinking that. The AMA has a strong lobby in the US, so I suspect you'll be paying through your big american noses for your HMO's and low level medical care for quite some time. Most of you have NO medical coverage. Pretty sad for such a 'wealthy country'. Laughing

Socialized medicine works quite nicely. It works in Europe and elsewhere on the planet. The US is about the only country to let its citizens go without decent health care. And, since 69% of you are obese, I predict big trouble (no pun intended). I have no complaints regarding our system here, having it to compare with what I had in the States. Retired people in the States pay over $500 a month for medical care. Try that on your fixed income in your old age. When you retire, given the assumption that you WORK, you won't have health care, or if you do, you'll be paying a lot more than $500.

Haven't you heard the news about what is going on in New York right now? They (employers) can't afford to pay benefits, medical, retirement. Just like GM and Ford. Pensions gone too. If you Americans weren't as dumb as dirt maybe you'd get it, instead of following the Chimp Prez like he's God or something. Y'all are getting screwed Laughing

We'll keep our socialized health care (which means everyone gets healthcare, dumbshit) and you keep.....whatever it is you don't have. Very Happy

Here's a tribute to America, by Don Henley:
"Workin It"
Ah, it's open season here my friend, it always is; it always has been
Welcome, welcome to the U.S.A.
We're partying fools in the autumn of our heyday, and though we're running ouf of everything
We can't afford to quit
Before this binge is over
We've got to squeeze off one more hit, We're workin it, Workin it,
Soon you will be dancing face-to-face, with the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace
Welcome to the land of flame and fizz
Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is

We got the little black car, the little black dress, Got the guru, the trainer, the full court press
We got the software, hard drive, CD-ROM, We got the exploitation.com
We got the pager, cell phone
bootleg methaqualone
The media, the message, you are what you own
We got the agent, lawyer, lapdog, voyeur
Talk show, book deal, round mouth, square meal
We're so busy covering our assess
we just can't commit
"Oh back off, don't bother me, baby
Can't you see I'm workin it"
Workin it
It's plain to see Miss Liberty has not yet come of age
But she loves to feed the animals
As long as they're locked up in
the cage
And everybody knows the girl's got
balls of brass
Aw, kiss my ass
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:29 pm
OK..little one, time for your medication.

When the nice men in the white suits come into your room, don't be afraid, they are here to help you.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 04:42 pm
I am very much afraid that parados has missed some of the most trenchant exposition on this venue. Does he not know by now that Blatham can solve any problem, meet any challenge, defeat any adversary? Do you doubt this? Ask him>

If Parados has been paying attention, I have offered two challenges to the most erudite Blotham which concerned his country--the icebound Canadian territory. If he has made plans( and I do not know why he would not have done so since he has solutions for EVERYTHING that he says is amiss in the United States) to solve the problem concerning the Nazi like tactics being used against pederasts in British Columbia( his province) and to remediate the unfortunate occurance( which I also pointed out) with the fall of the PM in Canada due to corruption, he has not communicated that on this venue.

Blatham is apparently satisfied with his constant sniping, (with little evidence or documentation beign offered) against the policies of the United States.

I must beseech him. There are serious problems in Canada, Blatham. Take care of your own affairs first.

The newest difficulty is most distressing. It would appear that the Canadian Goverment( which I did not know was riddled with racists) has been poisoning one of its Indian tribes by inattention to pollution( gasp!)

source- Chicago Sun Times- Monday December 19, 2005--P. 36-37

"Why Are There So Few Chippewa Boys being born?"

AAMJIWNAAHG FIRST NATION, Canada

Growing up with smokestacks on the horizon, Ada Lockridge never thought much about the pollution that came out. Now Lockridge worries all the time. A budding evironmental activist, she recently made a simple but shocking discovery. There are two girls born in her small community for every boy. A sex ratio so out of whack, say scientists, almost certainly indicates serious environmental contamination by one or more hasrful chemicals...For almost half a century Lockridge and her neighbors have been almost completely surrounded by Canada's largest concentration of petrochemical manufacturing.

end of quote

How can Canada condone Genocide?

Blatham must ride to the rescue. First, he must solve the corruption that has caused the PM to resign. Secondly, he must do something about the civil-rights abuses in British Columbia and then, he must turn his attention to the genocide of the Indian tribes.

I am certain the erudite Blatham can do it!!!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:20 pm
Mortkat, I think we will always need the sniping of people like Blatham to counter the trash we are always subjected to.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:35 pm
Youmay be right, JL Nobody. On the other hand, you may not be right.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:40 pm
Wow!, that's safe to say. On the other hand, you may or not be right. Or maybe you're not even wrong.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:43 pm
Mortkat - you used the Chicago Sun-Times as a source Very Happy

I found that very, well, touching :wink:
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:44 pm
So, isntead of meaningless BS, lets' get back to substance and evidence.

Blotham may indeed be erudite and filled with viable solutions but I am very much afraid that he is so shy he will not respond to challenges.

I don't know why. Some people might say that he is afraid to be handed his head but I am sure that is not true. He is so brilliant he can handle any argument--except with me.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:48 pm
Mort you're being naughty referring to Blotham. You can spell better than that.

Just on that, why is it that Americans tend to denigrate "the other side" (and both Left and Right do it) with words like "Repuglican" or "Rethuglican" and "Demo-Rat" and "O'Lielly"? I've noticed it a lot on various internet forums in the last couple of years and wondered why it occurred so much.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:58 pm
I don't know. Why does it occur so much? Would you like to list some web sites in which it occurs with examples given? I can do so also. I assure you that no one has a corner on name calling. People who cannot bring evidence to the argument or have no idea as to how to document their points usually fall into the puerile trap of namecalling--I have seen "Bushitler" written many times and while some may think it is humorous it seems to me to be the last refuge of morons who can not rise above personal meaningless denigration.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:01 pm
goodfielder wrote:
Mort you're being naughty referring to Blotham. You can spell better than that.

Just on that, why is it that Americans tend to denigrate "the other side" (and both Left and Right do it) with words like "Repuglican" or "Rethuglican" and "Demo-Rat" and "O'Lielly"? I've noticed it a lot on various internet forums in the last couple of years and wondered why it occurred so much.

This is most often done by individuals with little substance in their posts. It's a childish way of calling attention to just how displeased you are with 'the other side' without actually saying anything of any substance about that side. Kids do this sort of thing all the time. And in America, at least, both wings of the political spectrum are guilty of this unpleasant little pastime. It's succumbing to our inner child, I think. I have an intense dislike for our presently sitting president. But I fail to see what rhetorical advantage would be gained or what purpose served by my referring to him as 'the Shrub' (as some folks here do) instead of by his proper name. Childish, that's all.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:04 pm
Does that also pertain to people who translate names?
0 Replies