Impeacheable? Bush?

englishmajor

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 12:45 am
Mortkat wrote:
By the way, English Major, I would like to suggest that you, A CANADIAN, pay closer attention to the bizarre going ons in your own province instead of gossiping about President Bush without giving any real evidence.

I do hope that you are aware that in your province, British Columbia, it has been reported that( Source-Chicago Sun Times- Tuesday November 22nd, 2005 - P. 34) GOVERNMENT HANDLERS ASSIGNED TO FOLLOW PEDOPHILES IN CANADA.
Corrections officials in British Columbia have quietly begun to hire handlers to follow released pedophiles EVERYWHERE THEY GO, in what is believed to be a first for the Canadian justice system.

end of quote

I don't believe you can find anything as bizarre in the US Justice System.

I would respectfully suggest that you spend some time trying to reform a justice system which apparently has gone off the tracks in your country before you take time to meddle in a government you do not even vote for.

US Justice System? That's like US Intelligence; an oxymoron. What is just about it? Arresting people without a trial? Sounds fair. No, you best pay attention to your fascist country, deadcat.
Laughing yeah, i forgot, eejet. america likes to hire pedos to work in their schools. They aren't considered terrorists, I guess? See, Canada doesn't spend all it's $$ on fighting terror (another oxyMORON there) so we have $$ left to follow these sickos around. You got a problem with pedophiles being followed? You want one following YOUR kid?

Oh and Tico Geeko I could care less what you think of me! But I am sure you and your computer have a special relationship, since nothing human would waste time with you.

This thread is about Impeaching Bush (Richard Pryor?, Deadcat? You've lost more brain cells, I see) so if you can't read a post written by a YANK lawyer outlining a possible impeachment process, and the reason for impeachment, then fukk off. EH. You people, among all the forums I am on, and they are quite a few, are the most idiotic of them all. Your posts are ridiculous, you don't stay on the topic, you insult people then when they fight back you attack. It's the same reasoning that 'You've Gone to War to Fight Terrorism'. Also, 'You Torture People Like Saddam, But You're America So It's Different'. You've gone down further on the human scale than Saddam ever did and lost the respect of the planet in the process. (American reasoning, I guess Cool ) You post articles that, to you, are above reproach, as long as they are from some American media. If they aren't from America you disregard them. This shortsightedness, narrowmindedness and shallowness is what is ringing the death knell for America. Good riddance to a rotten country. Oh - and Deadcat, re: voting? No, I don't vote there anymore (if it did any good, do you think it'd be legal?) but neither do enough of you Americans; thus you have Georgie again. It can all be summed up with a comment one of your members made when I asked him to name ONE country that admires America. He couldn't, and said 'so what'? That is how arrogant America is. You people make the world sick. You talk about our government hiring people to track pedophiles, like that is something bad? Your stupid country hires homeland security dukes of hazzard to track people's library card check outs, for god's sake, not to mention spying on ordinary people, hijacking their email and arresting whomever they want to because 'they could be a terrorist'.
Well, enjoy the time left, because you're in debt big time and you know it. Like Dylan says, "I used to care, but things have changed'. Cool
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 08:07 am
"Arresting people without a trial?"

Welcome back E-Major.

I see you have not improved on your intelligence level based upon the above quote.

Amazing how Canada does the same thing we do.

Arrest people THEN send them to trial.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 09:14 am
englishmajor wrote:
This thread is about Impeaching Bush (Richard Pryor?, Deadcat? You've lost more brain cells, I see) so if you can't read a post written by a YANK lawyer outlining a possible impeachment process, and the reason for impeachment, then fukk off. EH. You people, among all the forums I am on, and they are quite a few, are the most idiotic of them all.

Hey, Einstein ... you're the one who provided a link to the top page of the website, not to a particular article.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 10:47 pm
GWB = George Was Bumbler
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 10:54 pm
Link:

Impeachment of G W Bush

Impeachment

Impeach G W Bush
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 11:12 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
englishmajor wrote:
This thread is about Impeaching Bush (Richard Pryor?, Deadcat? You've lost more brain cells, I see) so if you can't read a post written by a YANK lawyer outlining a possible impeachment process, and the reason for impeachment, then fukk off. EH. You people, among all the forums I am on, and they are quite a few, are the most idiotic of them all.

Hey, Einstein ... you're the one who provided a link to the top page of the website, not to a particular article.

Laughing well duh! I did think someone would have the brains to click on the site. You DO know how to do that? Y'all object when I just post an article, then y'all object when I post JUST a thread to an article. What, are y'all stumpfsinnig?

Or just resistent to what may be truthful, thus requiring action on your (American) part. I recently read over 62% of Americans are obese. Perhaps this is a contributing factor to such apathy. Too busy eating your cheap food to care what your politicians do?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 07:23 am
I recently read that over 78% of Canadians are drunkards.

I guess that explains most of your posts.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 07:25 am
Leave the Canadians alone, Tico.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 08:52 am
He's just projecting again.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 08:56 am
Sorry, gus.

I recently read that over 82% of Australians are drunkards.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 04:16 pm
Today's obscenity...

Donald Rumsfeld has a plague on his desk that reads "Aggressive fighting for the right is the noblest sport the world affords."
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 04:18 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I recently read that over 78% of Canadians are drunkards.

I guess that explains most of your posts.

Laughing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 04:22 pm
Bernie, I wish Donald Rumsfeld had a 'plague' on his desk. (Was that a Freudian slip?)
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 04:25 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Sorry, gus.

I recently read that over 82% of Australians are drunkards.

Hey, Australia could be a superpower some day if they play their cards rite, or wrong... However they want to look at it. I'd love to be an Australian drink. They have good radio stations. "TRIPLE M". I listen over the internet all the time.

Not to get off topic...

Impeach Bush! Can they impeach a bad leader in Australia?
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 04:40 pm
Kickycan- I don't think that 78% of Canadians are drunkards--Despite the peremptory demand in the commercial--DRINK CANADA DRY. Instead, it would appear that the home town and the province which Blatham is from is being actually innundated by ( GASP) pederasts.

Indeed, British Columbia has put into effect a program which empowers a special kind of FBI-like Canadian Mounted Police( although they are not Mounted and cannot be given the nature of their duties) to follow all of the pederasts in the Territory to check on their activities.

Now, what do you think the Canadian branch of the ACLU will say about that?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 05:01 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Bernie, I wish Donald Rumsfeld had a 'plague' on his desk. (Was that a Freudian slip?)

Perhaps it was. The sentiment expressed on his plaque demonstrates psychosis.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 10:29 pm
blatham wrote:
Today's obscenity...

Donald Rumsfeld has a plague on his desk that reads "Aggressive fighting for the right is the noblest sport the world affords."

Evil or Very Mad Disgusting, yet typical, isn't it? Today's quote: "In every American there is an air of incorrigible innocence, which seems to conceal a diabolical cunning." (AE Housman).

I wonder if Dummy Rummy would consider it 'sport' if it was his ass being shot at? Hmmmm....probably not. I bet he likes the story "The Most Dangerous Game".......
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 02:26 am
Blotham says that the plaque on Rumsfeld's desk displays psychosis. But what is displayed when Blotham's Royal Canadian Mounted Police have to use up thier personnel keeping track of pederasts in British Columbia, It would appear that Blotham is fond of commenting on "plaques" and "psychosis" but streneously avoids taking a position on what would be called in the US, the reverse Pu--y Posse. It is too painful for him to contemplate especially since it is centered in his home town- The Gomorrah of far Western Canada-Vancouver.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 04:33 am
Has the RCMP been tailing you, Mort? It seems you're uncommonly concerned about this anti-pedophile activity. You've now posted this non-sequitur on at least a half a dozen threads. Why? It's a clever way of changing the subject, of course, but I do wonder why this specific activity of the Canadian government concerns you so much. Hitting too close to home?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 06:53 am
Mort is sounding very familiar....
0 Replies