Farewell, JoanneDorel. Thanks for what you brought us.

timberlandko

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 11:32 pm
We remember our Joanne. David remembers his Joanne. The memories are not the same. We here all miss Joanne, each in our own way, with our own memories. David misses Joanne, in his own way, with his own memories. That's good, and as it should be.

I want to celebrate Joanne's contribution to my life, in my own way, and not become wrapped up in lamenting her passing. I want to believe each of us does the same, each in their own way, and I want to believe David does the same, in his own way. I believe that is what Joanne would have wanted.

I believe we owe her that.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 03:49 am
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 12:01 pm
Even if it's succinct...a Wilso post is a welcome sight.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 12:30 pm
I just saw this and was stunned , since everytime we talked on PMs , she was always interested in art or antiques. I never suspected that she would take her life. So very sad.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 11:35 pm
Joanne was a good buddy of mine. David, if you're reading these, there is a little box of sand and seashells and a small replica of the Pt. Reyes Lighthouse among her belongings ... probably at the computer.. My wife JayBea and I sent those to her!

I can't tell you how bad I feel about this, she was a real sweetheart. My most sincere condolences!

Anon/Byron
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 11:27 am
My condolences to you and JayBea, too, Byron.
The pain of the loss of our longtime friends like Joanne and Cav shows how deeply involved we are with this SOCIAL phenomenon called A2K.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:22 pm
It will soon be four years since your passing. Just stopping by to pay my respects.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
Me too!
0 Replies