Who is the worst actress ever?

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 12:39 pm
You mean April Bowlby? If sexy and comedic timing are the criteria, she kept up her part on the show with a cast to rival the best sit-coms, well not up there with "Cheers," "Frasier" or "Friends," but pretty close. She is now doing small parts in some upcoming movies so it's very hard to judge until her agent gets her cast in some tougher roles.

http://images.tvrage.net/people/10/28043.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 01:00 pm
I guess that's her. I don't recognize her with clothes. Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 01:14 pm
Yeah, that's the one. She's freakin' hot.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 11:52 pm
O.K. We can avoid Joanne W, if we both take turns with Paul, but we will have to restrain Joanne while we take turns ravishing Paul.........and after that how about we corner Warren Beaty, but I get first dibs OK??????????
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 01:42 am
cjhsa wrote:
I guess that's her. I don't recognize her with clothes. Laughing

Well, if I were straight. Laughing
0 Replies

Remi

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 05:49 am
Without a doubt Angelina Jolie has got to be the worst actress ever!! Tomb Raider is probably the worst but she gets away with it as the character is so far fetched. In all her films she comes across very fake and way over the top ... I think I could safely say Madonna is a better actress! I honestly don't see how people can rate her as an actress at all,
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 11:22 am
A new candidate I nominate for worst actress:

Alaska governor, Sarah Palin.

BBB

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:16 pm
The worst ever..big task. Not sure...will think about that. I will post my current ones:

As for the current times, Vanna White (Wheel of Fortune's letter-turner) would jump to mind. She was in one movie that I know of where she played a statue/mannequin/goddess that came to life.

Momentary digression:
I do distinguish between over-rated and bad actors. For example, I think Demi Moore is over-rated but not a bad actress. Same goes for Angelina Jolie as she is a very sexy lady and is actually a pretty fair actress, but often gets put in movies that don't show off her acting talents. Another over-rated actress is Renee Zellwegger. In her case, I think she COULD be good actress, though. Her facial expressions are just ..umm weird and distracting.

Whoopi Goldberg, as much as I like her personally, is not a great actress. Maybe it's because of the series of so-so movies she has been in, though. I liked her a lot in 'Ghost' and 'Color Purple'. However, IMHO, she is not a really BAD actress -- just not great.

Here's my list (pardon repeats as I haven't read the rest of the thread):

Bo Derek
Vanna White (cannot ACT a lick).
Brooke Shields
Olivia (Fig-)Newton-John
Nancy Allen
Talia Shire (Yo! Adrienne! Yes, Rocky?)
Farrah Fawcett
Ally Sheedy
Sondra Locke (Clint's main squeeze)
Madonna
Bette Midler
Liza Minnelli (though I loved her in 'Sterile Cuckoo' and 'Arthur I')
Brigitte Nielsen
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Cindy Crawford (in fact, any/all supermodels)
Pam Anderson
Jessica Simpson
Cameron Diaz (acting is NOT about shaking your butt at camera)
Drew Barrymore
Jessica Alba
Fran Drescher
Kim Basinger
J Lo (jennifer lopez)
Diane Keaton (very regretably I list her..as she was great in Annie Hall and about 4 big movies)
Olsen Twins (mary-kate and ashley)

So...the worst reasonably current actress would be Bo Derek
NickFun

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 08:58 pm
@Ragman,
Bo Derek was good in "10" 30 years ago -- no, wait a minute -- she sucked in that too. You're right.
0 Replies