Quote:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,801 • Replies: 62
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 08:23 am
bush has been assisted by his spiritual father for many years, but his time is short, which explains his great works of destruction and perversion of the Word.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 08:52 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
bush has been assisted by his spiritual father for many years, but his time is short, which explains his great works of destruction and perversion of the Word.

Care to explain how he has perverted the word?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 08:54 pm
Cable guy, is it possible you could be any more humorless?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 09:11 pm
Cable guy, is it possible you could be any more humorless?

Looking for some clarification here. What has he perverted?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 10:53 pm
Whar hasn't he perverted?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 10:59 pm
Chrissee wrote:

Once again the left speaks but doesn't say anything. Care to provide some proof of Bush perverting religion? Or is all you have is snide remarks.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 07:49 am
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:

Once again the left speaks but doesn't say anything. Care to provide some proof of Bush perverting religion? Or is all you have is snide remarks.

If you can't see how Bush perverts Christianity on your own, no one can explain it to you.

Hint: read the Ten Commandments.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 07:59 am
Google 'failure' and search 'I'm feeling lucky'
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 08:00 am
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:

sorry cable guy, didn't mean to get into your area... Laughing
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 04:28 pm
Now I understand the governments failure of prompt action Bush was waiting God to help him out.
George your on your own. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:25 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:

If you can't see how Bush perverts Christianity on your own, no one can explain it to you.

Hint: read the Ten Commandments.

Can you provide proof of Bush perverting Christianity or are you not going to back up your claim? Comments with no facts you are big on providing proof of your claims you are ALWAYS short on. Please keep trying.

I enjoy watching you and bear playing the Angels dancing on the head of a pin. I sure which I was going to be able to watch from afar.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:45 pm
Let me save you some time and effort, Baldimo, because I've been through this with the A2K liberals before. They make false statements at will, and then make fun of anyone who asks them to provide evidence for what they've said. If someone like you were challenged on what he had asserted, he would simply present evidence. The best you'll get from people like these is, "If you can't see it, I can't help you." This is what's technically known as "lying." Their concept of political argument is completely different from ours. We believe that the winner is the person who prevails fairly in an honorable debate. They believe that if they say enough false things and shout conservatives down enough, they win.

Their point of view contains a particle of truth, because if you throw enough mud at innocent people, some of it will indeed stick, particularly if you can get sympathetic media to help.

I hope that gets you up the learning curve enough to see this for what it is - debate by means of lies, misdirection, and character assassination.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:49 pm
Talk is cheap. Especially when it's Bush talking.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:51 pm
Amigo wrote:
Talk is cheap. Especially when it's Bush talking.

I guess Brandon was right.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:51 pm
Who listens to Bush talk anymore?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:52 pm
hey cable guy... I think Brandon has a crush on you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:54 pm
Let's leave them alone, Bear.

Turn off the lights.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 05:59 pm
Oh this is just silly Chrissee cs. Of course a believer is going to call on the help of his God when faced with a tough or tragic situation. Kind of in the nature of being religious, isnt it. <shrugs>

Then again, also funny how folks like Brandon or Baldimo seem to purposefully seek an argument with the lowest common denominator, and then use the result to make blanket statements about how all of those on the other side ("the A2K liberals", in this case) are of such low level. Well, if you want good debate with A2K leftwingers, you can find it here too. But it seems to me that sort seeks out sort. To find confirmation of their preconceptions, I'm guessing.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 06:07 pm
hey cable guy... I think Brandon has a crush on you.

Can you still not provide proof of your statement? I'm waiting and I have a feeling I will continue to wait. Besides what does someone who condemns religion know of how it works?
0 Replies