Pill versus bf - should i go on the pill to keep my man?

confused girl

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 08:43 am
unfortunately the whole alternatives to full all the way sex just didnt seem to be enough for him bella dea.... but as i say, the other night he decided or realised that i meant more than sex which is a good thing to say the least. hehe.

he seems satisfied enough with your suggestions (we were already partaking in these) now, which seems odd because that was always available to him anyway hehe!

ahh ok sorry flushd, you are right, i do have strong instincts but i am one of those people who doesnt have enough faith in their own judgement. i am getting there though, honest!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 10:14 am
confused girl wrote:

ahh ok sorry flushd, you are right, i do have strong instincts but i am one of those people who doesnt have enough faith in their own judgement. i am getting there though, honest!!!

You should because I think you knew what the answer was before you asked us. Have a little more faith in yourself...you are right more often than you know. :wink:
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 05:11 pm
flushd wrote:
geez! Correction: I did NOT ask you that to be rude.

Laughing
That's why I got very confused. Rolling Eyes ..He meant to be very rude? WTH?? Laughing

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 05:38 pm
Laughing

No , NoNe.

BTW: I am a woman. A she! (checking my goodies) Yup!
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:33 am
flushd wrote:
Laughing

No , NoNe.

BTW: I am a woman. A she! (checking my goodies) Yup!

Laughing Laughing the picture on ur avatar made me think u were a guy))))))
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:59 am
Hehe me too NoNe but then after I'd read a few posts I worked it out Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 11:11 am
Lesson learned here today? Don't judge a book (or guess it's sex) by the cover (or avatar). :wink:
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 12:52 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Lesson learned here today? Don't judge a book (or guess it's sex) by the cover (or avatar). :wink:
surprise me, say u r an old man Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

confused girl

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:52 pm
lol well its all going well now and i am beginning to have much more confidence in myself, especially with my BF.

i have been to the family planning clinic and much to my relief the pill wasnt responsible for my aunties infertility but she was so distraught she would have been confused.

im trying it out but i havent told my boyfriend and we are developing the deeper side of our relationship, finding that we can talk to eachother and he is much happier.

he actually respects me more for standing my ground and believing in my decisions [lol i'll let him think i didnt have any advice Wink]

now we are both looking forward to starting the new term at our university and i am less afraid to assert myself when it comes to what i think of as my rights....such as the right to control what happens with my body.

lol im afraid i thought you were a man as well flushd :0S whoopsie! Very Happy
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 10:06 pm
Hey, right on for you Confused! Smile
I'm happy things are working out for you.
0 Replies

confused girl

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 01:36 pm
oooh im an enthusiast in training Very Happy

hope everyone else is happy and life is treating them well :0)
0 Replies