He didn't like me?

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 03:03 pm

One guy from my college got my number and reached out to me. We exchanged a few messages and he invited me out. We had a nice conversation on that date, laughed, and he kept looking at me and my lips the whole time. When I wasn't looking at him directly, I could see from the corner of my eye that he was checking me out. He seemed quite nervous around me. At the end of the date, we hugged. Not even 10 minutes after I got on the train, I received a message from him: 'How was it?' I replied, 'Nice Smile' and he said he felt the same, adding, 'Short but sweet.' I replied 'Yes,' and he reacted with a like. After that, 5 days passed, and during those 5 days, he didn't even check WhatsApp. I decided to message him and wrote: 'Hey, how are you?' He replied, so I got straight to the point and asked him: 'I was thinking we could meet again next week if you want.' He replied: 'We'll see.' I wrote 'Okay,' and he reacted with a like."It was two weeks ago and he hasn't been in touch, I don't know what happened in the meantime.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 380 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 03:18 pm
@Violetta88 ,
No one here is a mind reader. The gentleman in question is the only one who can answer that question. On the other hand, if you're not going to directly ask him what he's thinking? Are there any friends of his that you associate with? What do they say...?
Violetta88

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 03:22 pm
@tsarstepan,
I explained the whole situation.
Mame

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2024 03:29 pm
@Violetta88 ,
Maybe he encountered a more exciting, more intelligent - who knows what - woman?

Like tsar said, 'Who knows?' - it is what is is so best to move on.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2024 11:58 am
Probably not. You're starting to get on my nerves, too.
0 Replies