Why is my ex-girlfriend so bad?

Dark41

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2023 10:33 pm
Why is my ex-girlfriend so bitchy and stupid?

Hello! I am 19 years old and so is my girlfriend. Her name is Nancy while my name is Braden.

Nancy is annoying. She hates my best friend Gwendolyn and I don't know why. I often have sex a lot of times with Nancy like what else does she want from me? By the way, Gwendolyn is a 19 year old girl.

From the time we were 8 years old up to now, Gwendolyn and I only had each other as best friends. As best friends, we often protected each other. We often physically fought male assholes who were harming us brutally. Due to this, Gwendolyn told me that I am his knight while I told her that she is my warrior princess. She has always been my baroness. She is my princess. We both helped each other with many difficult tasks such as highschool homeworks, money problems, protecting each other in dangerous situations, etc.

At one time when I was about to be hit by a bus due to my lack of vigilance, Gwendolyn saved me by pushing me. Luckily for her, she dodged the bus so she didn't die. Gwendolyn always sided with me whenever jerks tried to turn her against me. She is loyal to me the most. So I did the same to her. Gwendolyn is the person that I am loyal towards the most and she still is. I am willing to die for her. By the way, I told Gwendolyn to get a boyfriend and stop being a virgin but she doesn't want to. She is still a virgin. I don't want to be her boyfriend because I am not attracted to her and also because I don't want to corrupt her with sex. For me, Gwendolyn is the only pure and innocent girl I know. She is the person who is most precious to me. She is a pure archangel that shouldn't be corrupted.

Nancy often wants me to treat Nancy herself as an equal in our romantic relationship but like husbands in a marriage, boyfriends in romantic relationships should be dominant while their girlfriends should be submissive to them. I always try to dominate my girlfriend because that's my duty to be masculine. Whenever my girlfriend disobeys my orders, I often beat her up.

She often complains to me about the fact that I treat Gwendolyn as an equal in our platonic relationship while I don't do the same to Nancy in our romantic relationship. Nancy also complains to me about the fact that I am very loyal to Gwendolyn. This is because Gwendolyn is my baroness which means that I always listen to her whenever she tells me to do something. I am Gwendolyn's brave servant. I will always protect her. Gwendolyn is my princess because she was the only best friend I ever had. Seriously, Nancy is so stupid! A female and a male in a platonic relationship treat each other as equals while girlfriends should always submit to their boyfriends! It's supposed to be that way! Then, I told Nancy that she is my girlfriend and not my best friend. Girlfriends are girlfriends! Not best friends!

By the way, there was a time when Nancy was molested by perverts in the streets in front of me because I was too lazy to protect her. She hated me for not protecting her. Then, she broke my video game console! Seriously, what the ****?! She has no right to break my video game console just because I didn't protect her! It's not like I did anything bad to her!

This isn't the only thing that Nancy complains about. She also hates the fact that I spend 12 hours of my time in 5 days a week with Gwendolyn and not her. It's it enough for Nancy that in a week, I spend 2 whole days and 5 hours of the other 5 days with her? She is so childish. She has to understand that Gwendolyn is my best friend so I have to spend a lot of time with Gwendolyn such as me and Gwendolyn enjoying hobbies we both like.

One day, me and Nancy were supposed to go on a date but then, I heard the news that a group of 5 violent murderous asshole males tried to brutally beat up Gwendolyn and also kill her so I canceled the date and went to rescue Gwendolyn. After meeting up with Gwendolyn, I fought all of the 5 male assholes and brutally beat all of them up. Nancy was mad because of this but who the **** is she to be mad?! I had to rescue Gwendolyn! Nancy is so stupid!

By the way, there was also a time when I was attacked by a group of 2 violent male assholes. At that time, Nancy was with me so she froze in fear. Then, Gwendolyn backed me up and together, Gwendolyn and I fought, defeated, and beat up the 2 violent male assholes.

Still, Nancy hates Gwendolyn and insulted Gwendolyn. Seriously, Nancy is so stupid.

There was also a time when Nancy insulted, mocked, and verbally abused Gwendolyn in front of me. Nancy also accused Gwendolyn of stealing her time from me. I was enraged. I angrily yelled insults and curse words at Nancy in front of Gwendolyn and I also brutally beat up Nancy in front of Gwendolyn while Gwendolyn laughed at her due to how stupid Nancy is.

Then at that time, Nancy threatened me that she will dump me if I don't spend most of my time with her. She also made me choose between her and Gwendolyn. So I told Nancy that I chose Gwendolyn and not her. Nancy was enraged and then dumped me. I didn't care. She was too difficult anyways. **** her.

Many people often think that I am a macho alpha bad boy towards Nancy but a simp beta nice guy towards Gwendolyn due to how I treat the two women differently but I didn't care! What I did was right. It is my masculine macho duty as a boyfriend to always dominate my girlfriend and to put her in her place if she tries to question my authority. It is also my duty as a best friend to always treat my best friend as an equal and to always protect them. Best friends die together and will do anything for each other. The truth is that in romantic relationships, there is the masculine one and the feminine one while in platonic relationships, there is no masculine or feminine! Platonic relationships are gender neutral compared to romantic relationships and spousal relationships.

By the way, Nancy and I met and became a romantic couple when we were 14 years old during 1st year middle school.

So yeah, I didn't do anything wrong as Nancy's boyfriend. A male's girlfriend or wife aren't his female best friend! She is his wife! The two of them are not equals!

Nancy was not my best friend or female best friend! She was my girlfriend! Gwendolyn is my true one and only female best friend! Nancy should understand that!

Thanks for reading. That is if you really read it.

Eye6177

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2023 10:36 pm
@Dark41,
The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Princess

Angry Girl - Nancy

Boyfriend - Braden

Princess - Gwendolyn

The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Princess! Coming this summer in theaters near you!

Then, this movie “The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Princess” got its release in other countries and was given a new title in those other countries and that new title is “The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Female Best Friend”.

Angry Girl - Nancy

Boyfriend - Braden

Female Best Friend - Gwendolyn

The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Female Best Friend! Coming this summer in theaters near you!

Then, this movie “The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Princess” got another release in more countries and was given a new title in those countries and that new title is “The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Baroness”.

Angry Girl - Nancy

Boyfriend - Braden

Baroness - Gwendolyn

The Angry Girl's Boyfriend's Baroness! Coming this summer in theaters near you!

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2023 02:31 pm
@Dark41,
Oh, another one who believes all the alpha male macho bullshit out there. If any of this nonsense is the truth.
Mame

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2023 02:43 pm
"I angrily yelled insults and curse words at Nancy in front of Gwendolyn and I also brutally beat up Nancy in front of Gwendolyn while Gwendolyn laughed at her due to how stupid Nancy is." You are an asshole. You are also too immature to be a boyfriend to anyone.

"Then at that time, Nancy threatened me that she will dump me if I don't spend most of my time with her. She also made me choose between her and Gwendolyn. So I told Nancy that I chose Gwendolyn and not her. Nancy was enraged and then dumped me. I didn't care. She was too difficult anyways. **** her." Smartest thing that girl ever did.

"It is my masculine macho duty as a boyfriend to always dominate my girlfriend and to put her in her place if she tries to question my authority."

As I said, you are an asshole.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2023 08:01 pm
@jespah,
And he/she is a lousy writer.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2023 08:17 pm
...and you’re an asshole because you think that this bit of made up story is entertaining. One of this has any credibility whatsoever.
Only a coward and a child thinks this way.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2023 03:32 pm
@Dark41,
Gwendolyn. Must be a common name in Rajaput.
0 Replies