love/lust at first sight

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 03:54 pm
I am a student of master computer science there is a student in my group who made his license with us but I was not interested in him. he publishes too much in the facebook group... he is very funny lool. for a little detail me I am non-social girl I only have one friend I prefer to spend time with my family. at the end of 2nd semester last year i just got out of the library i was caught and booom i dabed at him i asked my excuses, i continue my way, the next day i come to assist the tp and he positioned himself right in front of me while waiting for the teacher so that he arrives, he started to talk to us my friend answers him i didn't say a single word "INSOCIAL" voila so that's the vacancy I spent them working .... blabla this year we come back at the university and BOM we did the same specialty master, and as I have a fragile heart I falled on him mdrrrrrr but infait he gives me signs that he is interested in me (or maybe this is just my imagination) .. each time I turn my head and he is there I see him looking at me with his hazelnut eyes ... he always sits in a direction which he can see me.. one thing is for sure i'm not in love with him but damn i feel genais and i do awakeward stuffs when he is in front of me... now I am on vacation but I can't stop thinking of him (no drama I live my normal life) in addition I seek allways his updats on facebook
please give me advices .... please i'm null
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,911 • Replies: 4

maxdancona

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 07:01 pm
@kaai AA98,
Why don't you just ask him out?

It is better to do things in real life then to keep it all in your head.
kaai AA98

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 02:52 am
@maxdancona,
im too shy to do that, i want but as i said before i can't controle my self when he is near i blush and i can't even talk. when i say im not a social person i really mean it im 21yo and i've been in university for 4years and i don't talk to anny of my colleagues except one who's my friend and im not that open with him ...im really srtruggling
jespah

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 08:01 am
@kaai AA98,
Learning how to ask for what you want is a life skill which everyone should have.

The world will not swallow you up if he says no.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 01:52 pm
@kaai AA98,
You are describing social anxiety. Have you considered seeing a therapist? Talk therapy is often very helpful in working through this anxiety and building healthy relationships. There are likely counseling respurces at your University.
0 Replies