Suspicious on my wife, Now I am shocked

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 05:50 pm
I have been suspicious of wife recently and tried to find out what was going on. She speaks on phone, texting and mor than usual business meetings. I did follow her few times and could not find anything. I travel for work couple of times a months and tried to set a camera to record something. For around 8-9 months, i did not find anything unusual in the records and I was a bit relieved. Till recently, whey I just checked the records randomly, and I got shocked by the photos as she has been cheating. I am really shocked, distracted and lost all my focus. I cannot spend time on my work or my children. Even I lost weights due to struggle with my daily eating. My sleep is also terrible and going through lots of nightmares. I would like to talk about this with her and do not know how to prove it. I fear about telling her about camera as I am scared of her reaction or possible violence. We have little children at house and het anger always scare children. I am looking for a peaceful conversation or resolution. I cannot continue like this. Any idea please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 712 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Thu 23 Nov, 2023 09:01 am
@Daveamec,
Marriage counseling for the both of you. Anger management for her?
justdavidalone

Sun 4 Feb, 2024 08:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
I agree with this. You should try on going this
0 Replies

engineer

Mon 5 Feb, 2024 12:54 pm
@Daveamec,
It doesn't sounds like you need more evidence. If you fear for your safety and that of your children, leave and get help. Be sure to take your critical documents. That is the top priority. If you want to confront her, invite a friend to sit in the other room and record what happens as a legal backup.
0 Replies