RIP 'Friends' star Matthew Perry, 54...

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2023 07:57 am
Quote:
Matthew Perry, the beloved actor who starred as Chandler Bing on “Friends,” has died. He was 54.

Police in Los Angeles are investigating Perry’s death, a law enforcement source told CNN. There is currently no foul play suspected, the source said, however, the incident remains under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department Robbery-Homicide Division.

Perry died in an apparent drowning accident at his Los Angeles home on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Times, citing law enforcement sources.

“We are devastated by the passing of our dear friend Matthew Perry. Matthew was an incredibly gifted actor and an indelible part of the Warner Bros. Television Group family,” Warner Bros. Television Group said in a statement to CNN. “The impact of his comedic genius was felt around the world, and his legacy will live on in the hearts of so many. This is a heartbreaking day, and we send our love to his family, his loved ones, and all of his devoted fans.”
(cnn)

https://iili.io/JfTIjEX.jpg

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 1,212 • Replies: 7

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2023 09:16 am
@Region Philbis,
Very sad, rest in peace.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2023 05:02 pm
Sad loss.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2023 09:59 am
Very sad, I love Friends. 54 is way too young. May he rest in peace.
0 Replies

justdavidalone

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2023 03:13 am
I'm devastated. I just woke up and saw this sad news. His character helped me so much that it became my comfort character, and knowing that he was gone left me heartbroken. Thank you for your comfort Matty. I hope you knew you were so loved by many, Life has been tough for you; rest easy Matthew perry 😫😫🤍
0 Replies

xiaozheng

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 12:55 am
@Region Philbis,
The best Chandler, the best boyfriend, the ideal husband
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 08:27 am
@xiaozheng,
And unable to cope with success.
Mame

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 08:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He was on a downward spiral before he found fame and fortune. He was a troubled child. Just his life's path.
0 Replies