Trump and 18 others charged in Georgia Election Probe

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2023 02:13 pm
@Brandon9000,
You just are a little bit confused. You mistake ignoring the facts with having an honest opinion.

We aren't discussing the possible weather tomorrow between two fat old white men after futzing with a snow blower carburator adjustment and a shared six-pack of PBR.

The fact is 45 lost the election - bigly. No evidence of a fixed ballot other than mostly Republicans voted more than once, sometimes using their dead family members to get mail in ballots.

45 knew this. He started a campaign to over ride the majority vote and used all sorts of frauds to further his plot.

He managed a plot involving a crowd of folks to accomplish this deceitful and UnAmerican plot and they are just as guilty, too.

I only wish you were in Washington at the Capitol Building Jan 6, taking your opinions out on the furniture like the other misled.

Curiously: how much money have you sent the "Billionaire" for his legal fund. He not only doesn't want to go to jail, he wants YOU to pay to keep him walking free.

These are facts out of your own boy's mouth in the last couple of weeks. It's no longer your opinion. It is just another lie.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2023 03:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
mysteriously-unindicted sex pest Matt Gaetz

Fully weaponized DOJ – except when it isn't
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2023 08:11 pm
@thack45,
Makes one wonder. But it also disproves the mythical claim of a liberal left wing take over if it isn't netting all the fascists. This guy not only wants to be an evil member of Congress, he even looks like an evil member of Congress. I can see him burning someone's grandmother's house done to steal the mineral rights.

https://s19137.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/matt-gaetz-2.jpg

I look at Matty and I think: "When is Batman going to show up???"

His eyes are suspiciously close together. There's been damage.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 01:27 pm
https://i.imgur.com/Tn9aOvp.jpeg

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 02:59 pm
@bellebeast,
You asked:
bellebeast wrote:

So how do you think about Trump on next votes?

I don't understand the question, the last comment I made was about Lard Bucket's weight. Do you think he weights 215 pounds. (snork)
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 03:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Curious on why you would engage a troll or worse, a conservative bot?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 10:56 pm
@tsarstepan,
Sorry tsar, I suppose I wasn't on high enough alarm to realize it was a troll or a conservatve bot. I was puzzled about the question then just thoughtlessly asked about it. Come on pal, even those of us with brilliant minds get tired occasionally. Sheesh
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2023 10:58 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
He may hold any opinion and may shout it from the roof tops with a megaphone under the 1st amendment. Where's the crime?

1. The claims that you are falsely asserting isn't what Trump was actually indicted for.

2. I believe that you are deliberately being disingenuous and pretending to not know what Trump was actually indicted for.

3. If you are trying to defend Trump, you are failing badly.

4. Let me rephrase that. "You are failing BIGLY"
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2023 07:51 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
He may hold any opinion and may shout it from the roof tops with a megaphone under the 1st amendment. Where's the crime?
Even free speech is limited by laws, including:
- defamation
- incitement to riot
- threats
- and probably other lesser offences regarding words said / opinions spoken.

So we can see freedom of speech is not actually an absolute (or none of the above would be provable as an issue for the courts). The question is really one of degree of criminality (as a concept). Is the thing spoken of such a nature that it needs the courts to sort it out civilly, or should the words said go beyond that to attract the investigation, judgement & punishment of the State through the law enforcement / criminal courts?

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2023 08:37 pm
@Brandon9000,
Congrats Brandon, you've won again. But I am not sure which contest you won, was it the one where you congratulate yourself for being the brightest bulb in the chandelier or was it the interesting one where the rest of us chose the most tedious poster on A2K?
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2023 03:58 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Congrats Brandon, you've won again. But I am not sure which contest you won, was it the one where you congratulate yourself for being the brightest bulb in the chandelier or was it the interesting one where the rest of us chose the most tedious poster on A2K?

Since hightor has fled and my conversation with him appears to be over, I guess it's you next.

You seem to imply that I said I won in this particular case. I did not say that. Putting words into someone's mouth that he didn't say and then condemning him for them is an invalid argument.

What I actually did say is that he fled the argument. Why he fled, I have no idea. I can only say that he didn't respond to my criticism of his statements.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2023 04:52 pm
@Brandon9000,

are you now ready to admit that 45 is a crook?
Bogulum

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2023 05:03 pm
@Region Philbis,
I don’t think that kind of simple honestly or plain admission is possible. At best it would be a grudging concession that maybe, just maybe Trump got caught doing something that democrats do a lot more, and a lot worse.

At best.
vikorr

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2023 02:30 pm
@Bogulum,
It seems to me that the republicans got caught doing what they accuse the others of:
- pre-election, Trump said he would not accept a loss, as he could only lose through fraud (which is utterly in line with the behaviour below)
- They doctored footage of polling booths to look like votes were being hiddent (full footage showed they were being stored because everyone had worked way too much overtime)
- Trump got caught asking a governor to rig the votes (only a one eyed moron thinks he was attempting anything else by telling the governor to 'find the votes)
- they tried to take aim at voting machines...lost that...
- in fact, no 'evidence' was substantiated for for any of the 50 odd law suits they lodged.
- then used highly inflammatory words that (quite foreseeably) lead to the insurrection

My view of Trumps personality is that all of this is in keeping with it. What I don't get is why the rest of the Republicans would want to be party to it.

My view - with the acceptance of the above behaviour by at least one side of politics, if it continues, then eventually America runs the very real risk of becoming a Russian style dictatorship
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2023 02:57 pm
@Brandon9000,
You replied 30 days after Hightors post, and accuse him of fleeing because he hasn't answered within 8?

There is little argument to be made regards to Trumps attempt to rig a vote. He asked for a very specific number of votes to be 'found' - and completely unsurprisingly...it was just enough to win the election. WOW, WHAT A COINCIDENCE ! JUST ENOUGH TO WIN !

He was very insistent on it. Neither he, nor anyone else, could know how many votes existed / for either party, so to 'find' votes so long after the count has finished, can only have one realistic meaning.

Further, this behaviour is so utterly in line with the other behaviours (I mentioned in a previous post), when looked at in line with his other behaviour...that the 'one realistic meaning' becomes a virtual certainty.

Sure, you can look at small phrases in isolation to arrive at a different conclusion - anyone can do that with anything. Doesn't mean the person doing this isn't purposely fooling themselves.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2023 10:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
He got bored, it's a frequent thing that happens when anyone tries to talk to you.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2023 08:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Sinking to an ad hominem attack is what people do when they cannot compete on the underlying topic.