Trump and 18 others charged in Georgia Election Probe

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2023 02:03 pm
Stormy Daniels
@StormyDaniels
·
Follow
Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin 😂! I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them.
11:45 AM · Aug 25, 2023
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2023 05:25 pm
Trump's finger print card:

https://i.imgur.com/rI6qXZe.png
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2023 06:14 am

https://iili.io/HyoS5XV.jpg

#91indictments

#LockHimUpAlready

glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2023 01:48 pm
@Region Philbis,
Trump claims he is 6'3" and weighs 215 pounds, hahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha snort, hahahahahahah
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2023 09:19 am

Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers
(cnn)
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2023 10:33 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers
(cnn)

Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2023 10:54 am
@Frank Apisa,

and the MAGA losses keep piling up...
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2023 12:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
Trump pleads not guilty to Georgia election interference charges
Quote:
Former President Donald Trump has pleaded not guilty to charges stemming from his unsuccessful attempt to overturn his 2020 election loss in Georgia.

The plea was entered Thursday in a court filing, as Trump waived his right to appear at an arraignment that had been scheduled for Wednesday.

That's an option in the Fulton County case, and other co-defendants, such as former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, have similarly waived their appearance.

Trump faces 13 felony counts in Georgia. The Republican presidential front-runner surrendered to the county jail in Atlanta and was booked on the charges on Aug. 24, becoming the first former U.S. president with a mug shot.

The judge in the case has yet to set Trump's trial date — which could be complicated by the flurry of conflicting motions from many of his 18 co-defendants and the former president's several other legal cases.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2023 05:29 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Here on Earth, the person who makes the claim is the one responsible for backing it up. You can't - you lose. The real truth is that you couldn't describe one of his alleged criminal actions in words. All you can do is cut and paste.
There is no point at all in doing anything other than cut and paste, because to attempt to reword any charge (which are all based on legislation) almost always renders such inaccurate in law, and therefore no longer a crime (ie. it is a pointless exercise to do anything other than cut & paste).

Same as goes for 'show me the evidence'....do you really think anyone will be able to summarise in a few words what will be volumous amounts of evidence...and have those few words mean anything of substance? It's not possible do this (for any charge carrying substantial evidence). Any summary will have gaping holes for anyone who cares to argue.

Ie. Your request is utterly pointless/nonsensical (to anyone who has any understanding of how to read law)
Real Music

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2023 01:36 am
@vikorr,
1. It appears that Brandon9000 has stop posing his nonsensical challenges in his attempts of defending Trump and his indictments.

2. Who knows, maybe Brandon9000 views and opinions on this subject has changed since his last posting.

3. Maybe. Just maybe, Brandon9000 is now convinced that the indictments against Trump are fair, valid, and justified.

4. That's too bad that he stop posting on the subject. I was curious to whether his views on the subject are the same
or if his views has changed.

5. Only Brandon9000 himself can answer that question.
Ragman

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2023 11:44 am
@glitterbag,
Speaking of math problems :

How much is 2 Gross? Isn’t that calculated to 144 x 2= 288. He is clearly 2 gross for words.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 11:58 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

2. Who knows, maybe Brandon9000 views and opinions on this subject has changed since his last posting.

Laughing Laughing My only regret is not having drunk anything before reading this. So? No spit take has occurred from this post.

Quote:
3. Maybe. Just maybe, Brandon9000 is now convinced that the indictments against Trump are fair, valid, and justified.

4. That's too bad that he stop posting on the subject. I was curious to whether his views on the subject are the same
or if his views has changed.

5. Only Brandon9000 himself can answer that question.

Or? Maybe he's running from his greatest fear! The Deep Fried State! Led by Jewish-ish Transgendered elitists from Guatamala? We all know that who runs da world. Just speculating here.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 02:20 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Speaking of math problems :

How much is 2 Gross? Isn’t that calculated to 144 x 2= 288. He is clearly 2 gross for words.

hahahahahahahahahhaha
0 Replies

Bogulum

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 04:55 pm
Enrique Tarrio, ‘Proud Boys’ leader, and every fakeass tough guy Republican’s favorite Fakeass tough guy,
was sentenced today to 22 years in prison.

https://apnews.com/article/enrique-tarrio-capitol-riot-seditious-conspiracy-sentencing-da60222b3e1e54902db2bbbb219dc3fb

And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving arrogant, seditious bastard.

Cheers!🥂
glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 08:05 pm
@Bogulum,
I'll drink to that 🍻
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2023 09:17 pm
https://i.imgur.com/txlq5Cv.jpeg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2023 07:00 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/VQ7KPZNQOBASBK6PWWOOTHL45Q_size-normalized.jpg&w=1440&impolicy=high_res
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2023 06:13 am
https://image.caglecartoons.com/278337/600/trump-loose-lips-2020.png
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2023 07:29 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Brandon, I respect your unwillingness to carry on an argument with five or six adversaries, but I don't think you're making a strong case here.
Quote:
I think he meant to find legal votes not previously counted.

That might be plausible a day or two after the election, in one single state, but not two months later when we could see a wide pattern of denying his loss...

His request to find votes is subject to many possible interpretations and mine, that he meant find previously uncounted real votes, is as good as anyone's. In order to have committed a crime, you have to ask someone to break a law and a request that could mean anything isn't that.

hightor wrote:

...been alleging widespread electoral fraud without providing any evidence.

He may hold any opinion and may shout it from the roof tops with a megaphone under the 1st amendment. Where's the crime?