Ghosted

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2023 09:07 am
Hi,

need some advice. I've know this guy for years, but recently we connected and started chatting. Not so much online chatting, because we was straightforwrad with wanting to go out. Since I've heard about him nice things and we are same age ( over 33) and that he is not childlish I accepted. I am single for a longer time because I had some really bad experience and worked on myself a lot.

We went out and spent over 8 hours just talking about everything in our life, we had a lot in common. He was true gentleman and shared a lot private things. He spend the night, we spent the next day also talking and having really nice time. He texted few times after that ( he said he doesn't like texting and social media a lot) and it was straightforward about a new date. Second date was even better. We talked a lot, chemisty was amazing. He asked a lot of personal questions, explained what he wants in a relationship, asked me what I want. I was pretty clear I don't want anything with benefits, I am not looking for husband but I don't someone playing with me. If so, he should tell. He said it's not the case, he was single a long time, also wants someone, that he likes our connection. I was careful, listened what he talked, but he had a lot of green flags. He was trying to present himself to like him. Next day we aparted, and he said he will call soon.

But that didn't happened. He just liked all my post online. I texted him after 12 days, he responded quickly and flirty. I texted again tomorrow and he just left seen. Again, liked all my post after that. After seven days I texted that I am not sure why he ghosted me, that if he wanted to cut this off, he should just said that, we are adult and we talked about it. But nothing. He continue watching everything I post. Not sure why men do this even when you have mutual people groups and there will be meeting soon - awkward probably. Why pretend and share personal stuff if you want just a fling? We live in a pretty free world, you can have a fling everyday without trying so hard to present yourself as a good guy. And ghosting left us women pretty much with a lot of questions. I am not gonna text him, but not sure how to act when we see eachother and should I just delete him from social media, even though for me that is childlish.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 755 • Replies: 6
No top replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2023 12:54 pm
@ReginaPhalange88,
You stole my name.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2023 01:00 pm
@RPhalange,

Friends don't steal each others' names...
Ragman

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2023 05:11 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region / Regina…hmmm?
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2023 05:32 pm
@Ragman,

nawt to mention Philbis | Phalange...
Ragman

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2023 09:33 am
@Region Philbis,
Never yet have seen the two of you together in the same room.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2023 10:19 am
@Ragman,

interesting...
0 Replies