Nikola Tesla and the Universe

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 05:15 am
There have been some highly inaccurate posts about this subject on the site lately, so I thought I'd post a little blurb explaining the truth of the matter.

Nikola Tesla was an inventor and electrical engineer known primarily for his contributions to the the science of modern alternating current power generation.

In the early 20th century, Tesla proposed the existence of an “ether,” a hypothetical medium through which electromagnetic waves propagated, similar to sound waves through air. This had been a common belief until the late 19th century. However, Tesla later abandoned this idea in favor of relativity theory, which was proven scientifically.

In 1937, he wrote a letter to the editor of The New York Times, in which he criticized the prevalent idea of an expanding universe arising from the Big Bang theory. He argued that such an explanation ignored the existence of finer particles and their role in the universe's expansion.

Tesla also expressed skepticism over the existence of dark matter and dark energy, which are believed to comprise approximately 95% of the universe's mass-energy content. He believed that the fundamental particles and electromagnetic waves were sufficient to explain the universe's behavior and that seeking an explanation beyond these entities was unnecessary.

In his later years, Tesla became increasingly absorbed in metaphysical and spiritual beliefs. He believed that consciousness could be harnessed and utilized for unconventional purposes. He reportedly received visions and messages from extraterrestrial entities and believed in the existence of a “cosmic energy” that could be accessed through meditation.

Physicists generally do not accept Tesla's views on cosmology and the universe since they are not based on scientific evidence or sound theoretical principles. The Big Bang Theory is supported by a vast body of evidence, including cosmic microwave background radiation and the observed abundance of light elements in the universe. Dark matter and dark energy have also been observed indirectly through gravitational effects on galaxies and the large-scale structure of the universe.

hightor

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 07:30 am
@Brandon9000,
But, humans being what they are, there are always people who will latch onto some figure like Tesla and practically mythologize him – or try to tear down some respected and admired figure like Einstein because, "He wasn't nice to his wife". Rolling Eyes
Brandon9000

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 09:27 am
@hightor,
Nikola Tesla, one of the modern era's great inventors, has become a figure of mythology and mysticism. There are numerous popular legends that surround him, such as that he had supernatural or paranormal powers, communicated with extraterrestrial beings, and even invented a death ray.

However, many of Tesla's achievements were impressive enough without the need for embellishment. He revolutionized the world of technology by inventing the alternating current motor, transformer, and making significant contributions to power generation and the development of three-phase alternating current systems. He also had a vision for wireless communication and energy transmission that was the foundation for some of the most advanced technologies of our time.

Despite the fact that his real-life achievements are remarkable and worthy of admiration, there are also cases where Tesla has been given credit for things he did not actually do. Sometimes people quote him on subjects outside his field of expertise or give him credit for inventions that were not really related to his work. For example, some people claim that Tesla invented the radio, when in fact, the radio was the combined effort of many inventors, including the Italian Guglielmo Marconi. Although Tesla did contribute to the development of radio technology, his work on it was limited to exploring the possibilities of wireless communication. Another example is Tesla's alleged invention of a flying machine, which is not supported by historical evidence. While Tesla did envision a future of air transportation and speculated on the possibilities of flying machines, he did not invent one himself.

It's important to remember that while Tesla was a genius, he wasn't infallible, and there are many quotations attributed to him that are considered unreliable by experts. Instead of focusing on the myths and legends that surround his life, we should celebrate the real achievements of this great inventor and scientist.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 11:18 am
@Brandon9000,
The single Big Bang theory is a load of nonsense Brandon900.

How do you explain that matter is disappearing into multiple holes now?

Are you claiming that isn’t the case?

Observations are confirming that the single Big Bang never happened.

Who cares about the wasted efforts of scientists.

Its true science we are interested in not counterfeit unsymmetrical science.

Tesla was way way ahead of Einstein when it came to science.

Jasper10

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 11:22 am
@Jasper10,
You need the correct philosophy for true science for starters.Presently accepted theories are based upon incorrect philosophy which why these theories are unsymmetrical.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 10:15 pm
@Jasper10,
What observations exactly are "confirming that the single Big Bang never happened?"
Jasper10

Tue 25 Jul, 2023 11:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
Are you claiming that matter DOESN’T disappear into multiple holes?

Yes or No

It’s a simple question Brandon9000.

Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
Sound philosophy will always find the flaws in in unsound science Brandon9000.

I trust in what is happening right now scientifically and not in a scientific guess of what may have happened in the past or in a scientific guess of what may happen in the future.

Science isn’t about guess work no matter how many flowery massaged mathematical formulas are used to try and support that guess.

AWARENESS has the ultimate say.

Scientist are simply UNAWARE.They can’t see what is happening right before their eyes.
Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 05:41 am
@Jasper10,
As I am AWARE and my philosophy is SOUND, my science is SOUND as well.

Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 07:55 am
@Jasper10,
Just to be clear .......Tesla made the below statement about Einstein's work,

“Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.”

Not very good metaphysicists though its turns out. I think he was being kind.
0 Replies

engineer

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 07:56 am
I think history has really treated Tesla well and has tarnished his rival Edison.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 03:04 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Are you claiming that matter DOESN’T disappear into multiple holes?

Yes or No

It’s a simple question Brandon9000.

Notice that you haven't answered the question.
Brandon9000

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 03:15 pm
@Brandon9000,
Translation: You can't answer to defend your statement because it's all bs. As I thought.
Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 08:41 pm
@roger,
Why do I need to answer the question when it is a fact that matter is disappearing into multiple holes which means that past and future guess work scientific theories are incorrect.The JWT observations are merely rubbing salt in the wounds.

Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 08:47 pm
@Brandon9000,
I just stick to facts.I can and do defend all my posts with perfectly sound philosophy and science.

The fact is is you cannot answer the question as to why matter is disappearing into multiple holes if the scientific theories you believe in state that matter only disappears into a single hole.

It’s not looking good for presently accepted scientific theories is it?
Jasper10

Wed 26 Jul, 2023 09:01 pm
@Jasper10,
The present unsymmetrical scientific theories cannot unite the sciences.PERIOD.Only a symmetrical theory can do that.

We know how the brain/mind interface works.We know that everything vibrates in the cosmos due to symmetrical science which is electromagnetic science.Electromagnetic fields vibrate.The thoughts that pass through these electromagnetic fields vibrate.The consciousness experience is vibratory.

We know a lot.

The problem is that we are constantly reminded that unsymmetrical science explains everything which is nonsense of course.

Present unsymmetrical scientific theories cannot explain the psychological experience.

Jasper10

Thu 27 Jul, 2023 02:45 am
@Jasper10,
Unsymmetrical philosophy and science is just a nuisance now.

Science has moved on in a completely different direction. Unsymmetrical science has been left behind.

Unsymmetrical philosophy and science doesn't understand consciousness at all because it is UNAWARE and refuses to acknowledge PRESENCE.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 27 Jul, 2023 08:28 pm
@Jasper10,
Sorry, not going to allow you to escape a losing argument by changing the subject. You claimed "Observations are confirming that the single Big Bang never happened." I asked you what these observations are and you couldn't answer. You lose.
Jasper10

Thu 27 Jul, 2023 11:30 pm
@Brandon9000,
The observations are confirming that perfectly formed galaxies are in place all over the cosmos no matter how far back in time you look.

Now can you answer the question as to why matter is disappearing into multiple holes all over the cosmos and yet scientists claim that matter is going to disappear into just one single hole.Scientists just needed to be made AWARE that this simple FACT which completely demolishes all their theories.

I haven’t lost at all.My philosophy and science is perfectly sound,

As I say,modern day half logic and therefore unsymmetrical science is just a nuisance now.It will continue on in its quest of confirming what isn’t happening in the cosmos I’m sure.

Science has moved on now into REAL science

Jasper10

Sat 29 Jul, 2023 01:04 am
@Jasper10,
Gravity is an unsymmetrical mathematically invented and still mythical force which would never have been invented if scientist had used the correct philosophical logic for nature.

Science claimed and still claims that the formula +=- and -=+ applies to force interactions between two spinning electromagnets in nature,which is untrue.

You cannot cancel out the forces between two spinning electromagnets.You can only balance them by the formula +/-=+/- to obtain SYMMETRY.

REAL science is based upon full logic and exposes the flaws in half logic theories.

Nature does not agree with half logic UNSYMMETRICAL guesswork theories and observations are confirming it.

0 Replies