Nikola Tesla and the Universe

Brandon9000

Sat 29 Jul, 2023 01:26 pm
@Jasper10,
Galaxies started to form about 380,000 years after the Big Bang when the universe had cooled enough to allow protons and electrons to combine and create neutral hydrogen. We can presently view the universe as far back as about 400 million years after the Big Bang when galaxies already existed. In our most distant observation of space, the galaxies look less mature and organized.

And no, I won't let you escape a losing argument by changing the subject.
Jasper10

Sat 29 Jul, 2023 02:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
I can’t lose.

The science you adopt is not real science because it’s starting philosophy is incorrect.

The science I adopt is real science because it’s starting philosophy is correct.

The science you adopt can’t explain why matter is disappearing into multiple holes which shouldn’t be the case if the theories you believe in are correct.

You can’t win.

Jasper10

Sat 29 Jul, 2023 11:37 pm
@Jasper10,
Presently accepted scientific theories claim that the electromagnetic fields in the cosmos cancel out.They don’t, they vibratory balance.These vibrating electromagnetic fields are presently saturating the cosmos.

The fact is that these vibrating electromagnetic fields preceded all vibrating matter and all vibrating matter is disappearing into multiple vibrating holes.
Jasper10

Sun 30 Jul, 2023 01:30 am
@Jasper10,
There isn’t a scientist in the world that can explain the discrepancy between the FACT that matter IS disappearing into multiple holes in the cosmos and yet the presently accepted scientific claim is that matter will disappear into a single hole.

So we just ignore this FUNDAMENTAL point shall we and continue on with UNSYMMETRICAL science?

I can’t believe that genuine scientist are going to keep avoiding this fundamental point.

Come on….a little bit of common sense needs to be practised in the scientific community to avoid continued wasted effort.

Jasper10

Sun 30 Jul, 2023 01:58 am
@Jasper10,
Can you begin to see now why TESLA completely dismissed EINSTEIN’S theories as mathematical garb?

He just flicked EINSTEIN’S theories off his shoulder as being utterly irrelevant.

TESLA was a real scientist because he thought rationally.
Jasper10

Sun 30 Jul, 2023 11:38 pm
@Jasper10,
Tesla interpreted the evidence correctly.

Einstein didn’t.

Tesla invented things that worked in practice

Einstein invented mathematical formulas that don’t work in practice.
Jasper10

Mon 31 Jul, 2023 10:06 pm
@Jasper10,
Even though scientists have spent years pursuing the idea that all matter came from a single hole and will disappear into a single hole.Matter simply isn’t entering and exiting the cosmos from a single hole right now and scientists know this. The simple truth is that matter is entering and exiting from multiple holes all over the cosmos.Even though scientists know true scientific observations they still prefer to pursue a science that is based upon untrue scientific observations.

I don’t get challenged on this stuff because,I mean, what is there to challenge?

Why do scientist choose to believe in something that they can’t see and choose not to believe in something that they can see?

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 07:23 am
@Jasper10,
Great. I'm happy for you. So, you claimed "Observations are confirming that the single Big Bang never happened." I asked you what observations those were. You said the fact that galaxies exist as far back as we can see. The fact that galaxies existed as far back as we can see, 400 million years after the Big Bang, is not evidence that they always existed, since theory says that they were formed 380,000 years after the Big Bang.

So, I ask you again, what observations are confirming that the Big Bang never happened?
Jasper10

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 11:04 am
@Brandon9000,
What observations are confirming that a single Big Bang dispensed all the matter into the cosmos? That is a pure guess.

The observations in the cosmos closer to earth are confirming that matter is exiting from multiple holes and disappearing into multiple holes.

Are you claiming that this isn’t happening within the multitude of galaxies that you claim are 400 million years old?

Just because a theory claims that galaxies were formed 380,000 years after a mythical single Big Bang doesn’t mean that it’s true.

Have scientists subtracted the matter that they know has/is/will disappear into the multiple holes prior to their not even a nearly single Big Crunch?

Obviously not.

Jasper10

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 11:13 pm
@Jasper10,
The truth is that scientist initially made the guess that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.They don’t of course because it is impossible to cancel them out.No challenge on that one at all because there isn’t a scientist in the world that can prove that the electromagnetic forces between two spinning objects cancel.

These forces of nature are alive and kicking and saturate the cosmos and are not dictated to by matter at all,in fact they preceded all matter.A failed theory can claim otherwise as much as it likes.Who’s interested in failed theories.?

Matter is doing what it does in far distance fully formed galaxies just as it is doing in galaxies on our door step.It is appearing and disappearing from multiple holes.So there never was a single Big Bang and there never will be a single Big Crunch either.All that stuff has been invented by scientist with the aid of mathematical garb as Tesla said.

Clearly scientists needed to invent a new force following their cancellation assumption so the still unknown gravity force was born in the vain attempt to try and reinvent science.

Present scientific theories are unsymmetrical because they adopt half logic principles which were founded upon an incorrect guess.It’s logic is based upon +=- and -=+ possibility logic to the neglect of -=- and +=+ possibility logic.

If you want to know about REAL science that adopts KNOWN forces of nature and full possibility logic then you require a SYMMETRICAL science.

SYMMETRICAL science allows for PRESENCE because the electromagnetic forces in nature do not cancel out.They are balanced by the formula +/-=+/- something present scientific theories know nothing at all about because the scientist that practice it are UNAWARE and therefore not AWARE of what is actually happening in nature which is why they are doing a great job of confirming what isn’t happening in the cosmos.

PRESENCE and balanced electromagnetic fields remain after all the matter in the cosmos has disappeared into all the multiple holes.Holes that are described in REAL science as “glassy” because “glassy” is a the symmetrical scientific term.“Black” is an UNSYMMETRICAL term derived from unsymmetrical science.

PRESENCE understands all the sciences because PRESENCE understands that they are all interconnected and how they are interconnected.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 07:03 pm
@Jasper10,
I ask you again, tell me any one observation which suggests that the Big Bang never happened. Don't try to change the subject or ask me questions. Just back up what you claimed by telling me an observation which suggests that the Big Bang never happened.
Jasper10

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 10:44 pm
@Brandon9000,
The single Big Bang as guessed by scientists didn’t happen Brandon9000 because it is an impossibility that it could have happened if matter is disappearing into all the multiple holes within all the multiple galaxies that are just as mature as our own no matter how far back into the cosmos scientist look.

You continue believing that nonsense and the unsymmetrical half logic science that vainly attempts to back it up if you want.You keep believing in that unknown force derived from mathematical garb if that makes you happy.

Personally,I prefer REAL full logic SYMMETRICAL science that explains what is actually happening in the cosmos across the sciences which adopt a UNITED formula,

+/-=+/-

Jasper10

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 01:08 am
@Jasper10,
For anyone else reading this stuff ask yourself the common sense question……what matter is it exactly that will be disappearing into this ASSUMED single hole that scientist speak of if all matter has already disappeared into all the multiple holes within all the multiple MATURE galaxies that fill the cosmos?

Why are scientists trying to reinvent science? Why are they claiming stuff that is so ridiculously untrue?

We are talking about AWARENESS and UNAWARENESS here.
izzythepush

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 04:33 am
@Brandon9000,
Never mind, carry on voting the way you do and soon you'll have Jasper, or someone like him as governor, then he can make his "science" law.

Try getting an internet connection then.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 04:41 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

The single Big Bang as guessed by scientists didn’t happen Brandon9000 because it is an impossibility that it could have happened if matter is disappearing into all the multiple holes within all the multiple galaxies that are just as mature as our own no matter how far back into the cosmos scientist look.

That is a truly egregious sentence.

One full stop for the whole thing.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 04:46 am
@Brandon9000,
I had a similar response when I asked Jasper to name one person who didn't think he was an idiot.

He was stumped, and had to change the subject.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 07:44 am
@Jasper10,
The fact is that scientist are unable to explain why matter is appearing AND disappearing from/into multiple holes, at varying timescales all over the cosmos when this shouldn't be happening if all matter came from a single hole and will disappear into a single hole in line with their BB and BC theories.

They need to build another "lets turn a blind eye to that one" constant into their formulas.

Jasper10

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 11:43 am
@Jasper10,
The truth is that electromagnetic forces are the cause of matter movement because these forces have not been cancelled out in the cosmos.The movement of matter one way or the other is explained by a COMMON scientific principle.
Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 12:17 am
@Jasper10,
A hole doesn’t stop spinning after matter has disappeared into it..

So when all matter has disappeared into all the multiple holes that don’t stop spinning, the question is, what is causing the holes to spin?

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos are causing the holes to spin.

Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 11:43 am
@Jasper10,
You have to remember that my starting philosophy is +/-=+/- and not +=- and -=+ so I am going to end up with a different science.