Nikola Tesla and the Universe

MontereyJack

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 11:57 am
@Jasper10,
That is gibberish
Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 11:59 am
@MontereyJack,
No it’s not.Is your starting philosophy +=- and -=+ ?
Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 05:43 pm
@Jasper10,
There is always a starting philosophy to science.Presently accepted scientific theories are based upon +=- and -=+ philosophy.Ok, but as this philosophy can’t be definitively proved then it is a philosophical guess.My starting philosophy is +/-=+/- because I accept that all logic possibilities are at play in the cosmos.Nature agrees with my starting philosophy because you cannot balance electromagnetic forces in nature with just the two formulas +=- and -=+ You require all 4 off formulas -=-…-=+…+=-…+=+ to obtain a vibratory balance.

The brain being an electromagnetic organism balances electromagnetic forces by the formula +/-=+/- How else can a sinusoidal electrical signal (thought) be produced other than it passing through a vibrating electromagnetic field?

What’s gibberish about that? My starting philosophy explains how science works perfectly.+=- and-=+ starting philosophy doesn’t.

Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 06:03 pm
@Jasper10,
Everything vibrates in the cosmos and there is another science that explains the reasons why which is based upon a starting philosophy of +/-=+/-

I tell you what, you keep your starting philosophy for science and I’ll keep mine.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sun 6 Aug, 2023 01:17 pm
@Jasper10,
I know of no phenomenon in the universe which corresponds to the statement "Matter is disappearing into holes" unless you're talking about black holes. Where or how is matter disappearing into holes?
izzythepush

Sun 6 Aug, 2023 03:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
In a restaurant.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 18 Aug, 2023 10:13 pm
@Brandon9000,
Matter is exiting and entering multiple holes at varying timescales all over the cosmos Brandon9000.I just see them as holes.You can add “black” to the description if you want.I see “black” and “hole” as two completely separate things, so I just the term “hole”
Jasper10

Sun 20 Aug, 2023 03:07 am
@Jasper10,
Brandon900o, can I suggest to you that a better scientific description of a hole is “glassy” and not black.
Jasper10

Sun 20 Aug, 2023 07:04 am
@Jasper10,
The + and - electromagnetic forces in nature have absolutely nothing to do with good or bad.

They are simply equal but opposite forces.

These forces do not cancel out between 2 objects according to Newtons 3rd Law.

You need them to vibratory balance by the formula +/-=+/- to be able to then explain the psychological.

Its all perfectly explainable because +/-=+/- is the perfect philosophical formula.

This formula works……LOL
Jasper10

Mon 21 Aug, 2023 12:58 am
@Jasper10,
I don’t know why I got a -ve reaction to my last post.My philosophy and science are totally sound.I would suggest that whoever gave me that -ve reaction should go and do some research on Newtons 3rd Law.

The problem modern day science has is that it is incapable of interpreting the evidence that is out there correctly.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Aug, 2023 11:25 am
@Jasper10,
You find symmetry in the electromagnetic force interactions between magnets.

A proton;electron and neutron are all magnets as are all stars planets and holes.

I would suggest that there is the same balanced symmetry between electromagnetic force interactions at both the macro and micro levels.

N/S= N/S

So we have vibration explained with unsymmetrical science and vibration explained with symmetrical science.

Action and Reaction electromagnetic force pairs don’t cancel.You have 4 force pairs in the above united formula .i.e….N/N….S/N…..N/S….S/S

Tesla and Einstein would have know this but they clearly never made the connection between the macro and micro.
Jasper10

Wed 23 Aug, 2023 02:35 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that +/-=+/- is the perfect symmetrical (balanced)/ united philosophical formula which has the correct flexibility within it to allow for all possibilities. In science, I would suggest that the above formula is related to action and reaction electromagnetic force pairs (NN;SN;NS;SS) which do not cancel.

I would suggest that +=- and -=+ are unsymmetrical (unbalanced)/ divided philosophical formula/s which have no flexibility within them to allow for all possibilities. I would suggest that the science that is put forward to support this philosophy is unsymmetrical (unbalanced).

I would suggest that scientific opinions are about to separate and go in two different directions.
0 Replies