My GF didn't tell me that one of her friends whom I'm buddies with was her BF at one time

Reply Fri 12 May, 2023 03:32 pm
My girlfriend loves me a lot, and she’s a wonderful person. She has a friend for the last seven years, and he is a really sweet guy with a girlfriend. I’ve met his girlfriend before, and she’s nice to me. My girlfriend goes and visits them to play some board games, and she will often times invite me to join them.

This guy that she’s friends is named “Michael” for this thread. That’s not his real name. I’m going through Michael’s Facebook, and I see pictures from six years ago of my girlfriend and him in a photo booth taking shots, and it really looks like they are a couple. The most incriminating picture is a picture of her teasingly, looking like she’s licking his face.

I’m feeling weirded out that I didn’t know that they were possibly in a relationship in the past, and I’m showing up to their events very naïve of their past. What do you think about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 431 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 May, 2023 07:36 pm
@Able2KnowOrgTA,
It's from 6 years ago. The Statute of Limitations has run.

Let it go.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 13 May, 2023 06:22 am
@Able2KnowOrgTA,
"I have the best, most loving GF in the world except ...."

If you can't get past that exception, we're going to be reading, "I USED to have the best, most loving girlfriend in the world but I let my own suspicious jealousy ruin it ...."

Maybe she didn't tell you because she knew your own exception is you're an immature worrier who lets his mind run away with him.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 May, 2023 07:07 am
@Able2KnowOrgTA,
If you're focusing on events that happened before you were a vouple your relagionship has no future.

She's with you, not him.

She won't be if you keep banging on about tue past.

Forget it.
0 Replies